Hiring Casters?

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Re: Hiring Casters?

Postby the_tick_rules » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:25 pm

Sounds like something Charlie would like to do, if he isn't already. I guess our info about erf finances is incomplete. They could surely ship them gems or something like that. But could they do it as the erf equivalent of an online transfer. From treasury to treasury through moneymancy or something like that.
I would be a procrastinator, but I keep putting it off.
the_tick_rules

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:35 pm

One problem with that - how would you "foreclose" on a city/caster?

Particularly if, say, a giant decrypted army were sitting on it? That might make things problematic enough that it wouldn't be very feasible.
WaterMonkey314

Postby TokraZeno » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:33 am

WaterMonkey314 wrote:One problem with that - how would you "foreclose" on a city/caster?

Particularly if, say, a giant decrypted army were sitting on it? That might make things problematic enough that it wouldn't be very feasible.

You'd imagine it would work the same way as the million schmuckers penalty that Tremannis was talking about earlier. Maybe have it that if sufficient funds aren't available, raze cities that became barbarian due to leaders death?
TokraZeno

Previous

Return to Everything Else Erfworld