Hello!

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Hello!

Postby LordDarksea » Fri May 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Ok, so i may be blonde (this a true thing) and at least two-sheets to the wind (also true), but I didn't find an introduce yourself page so decided to say < hi > here instead... hi!!! I'm Thom.

following on from the < i'm an idiot > theme I should like to take this moment to point out that i have been reading this comic since episode 8, it's probably (ok, definitely) my favourite comic, and it was only TODAY that i noticed that Jillian's < zamussels > is a play on words in the most loose and straightforward of senses. yep. in my defence i've been reading it as < Zam-ussels > but still.....

On the other note, as one of my three favourite characters was Bogroll (the other two being Sizemore and Parson and with Wanda coming a close fourth), I am so glad that he wasn't de-cryptable.

anyway, if previous experience is anything to go by i'll probably not write too much on these forums, still I'll try!!

all best,
Thom aka Lord Darksea ('cos of the wine...)
LordDarksea

Re: Hello!

Postby doran » Fri May 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Welcome Thom!
Have you contributed to the wiki?
MarbitChow wrote: Don't you get it yet? WE ARE THE MAGIC KINGDOM.
We're the people sitting around discussing our pet theories based on nomenclature, citing references, discussing ad nauseum while Parson finds out how it works.
doran
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet Supporter!

Re: Hello!

Postby LordDarksea » Sat May 23, 2009 7:39 am

Not as yet, :oops: I shall read through and see if I have anything of use to add

thom
LordDarksea

Return to Everything Else Erfworld