Massive Epilectic Twee on MJ

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Massive Epilectic Twee on MJ

Postby BarGamer » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:51 pm

So, I was in a chatroom, and we inevitably got to talking about MJ, and how his death might be faked, much like how die-hard fans of Elvis were. Somewhere along the line, someone suggested that MJ was aiming for the "undead look." This prompted much merriment about what KIND of undead, and someone else suggested Plastic Golem.

Then I stated a desire to see such a parody of the concept on Erfworld, as well as referencing the Giant Gundam Robot in Japan.
I am the Barbarian Gamer. I can roam. I can explore. I am free to make purchases or returns or forum posts of whatever I please. I'm here for the same reasons you are. One, this interests me. And two? I love Erfworld. May the Titans help me.
BarGamer
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Re: Massive Epilectic Twee on MJ

Postby CecilThoreau » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Wouldn't such a parody be a bit insensitive so soon? Elvis has been "gone" for a while, so that's quite different.
CecilThoreau

Re: Massive Epilectic Twee on MJ

Postby BarGamer » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:13 pm

This is the INTERNET. Nothing's sacred, particularly not someone's who's been publicly reviled for being a suspected pedo. Hell, have you SEEN the Steve Irwin/Pokemon one? People LOVED the guy, but they still mocked his death. Billy Mays was featured in a webcomic pitching his entrance into Heaven. I even saw 9/11 rendered as a Tetris level. (I only grinned a bit at the Billy Mays one.)

Call it a logical fallacy if you want, but I only said I wanted to see a particular joke in a favorite webcomic. The odds of this occurring are slim to none, particularly with copyright law being the way it is, but more likely because the authors have their own storyline/jokes/sense of decency.
I am the Barbarian Gamer. I can roam. I can explore. I am free to make purchases or returns or forum posts of whatever I please. I'm here for the same reasons you are. One, this interests me. And two? I love Erfworld. May the Titans help me.
BarGamer

Return to Everything Else Erfworld