Rob and Xin...

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Rob and Xin...

Postby MarbitChow » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:58 pm

I just want to tell you both, good luck. We're all counting on you.

(MarbitChow holds his arms apart as far as he can, and runs around the room making whooshing airplane noises.)
Equilateratoria is now underway. New players are welcome to join at any time! (Rules)
MarbitChow

Re: Rob and Xin...

Postby Swodaems » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:54 am

MarbitChow wrote:I just want to tell you both, good luck. We're all counting on you.

(MarbitChow holds his arms apart as far as he can, and runs around the room making whooshing airplane noises.)

Did I miss an announcement from them that they're either getting married, having a child, or experiencing other big personal event?

Well, whatever it is, I offer my most heartfelt congratulations or condolances depending on the situation.
Swodaems

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:16 pm

Eh wot? indeed.

Something was said on IRC that *sigh* cannot be quoted on pain of excommunication?
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby MarbitChow » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:24 pm

No, my thought processes are just sort of random most of the time. Throwing out a random Airplane quote just amused me.
Equilateratoria is now underway. New players are welcome to join at any time! (Rules)
MarbitChow

Postby Swodaems » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:13 am

MarbitChow wrote:No, my thought processes are just sort of random most of the time. Throwing out a random Airplane quote just amused me.

Oh, so that's what was with the odd wooshing noises. It has been quite some time since I saw either Airplane or its sequel, so I didn't recognize it as a movie quote.
Swodaems

Return to Everything Else Erfworld