Capabilities of individual casters while linked

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Re: Capabilities of individual casters while linked

Postby Anton Gaist » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Kreistor wrote:Uhm... I think I just got a compliment. Nah, impossible.

No, not impossible. It *is* quite a good idea. So it's not The Table, but it might just be the next best thing with the available resources.
Gentlemen, I like war.
I like trench war, I like Blitzkrieg, I like the offensive, I like the defensive.
I truly love each and every kind of war man can wage on a tabletop game.
Anton Gaist

Postby raphfrk » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Anton Gaist wrote:No, not impossible. It *is* quite a good idea. So it's not The Table, but it might just be the next best thing with the available resources.

Well, they are missing the lookamancer anyway, the benefit would be that Jack would be available instead of Sizemore.

I think Sizemore is likely to be more valuable at the moment. He will presumably be digging tunnels for the new mines. (Ofc, if they can cast all their spells as part of the link, then maybe he could still dig the tunnels, but that probably requires him to be able to move around).
raphfrk
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Kreistor » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:15 pm

Replacing the table? If Parson is CW, I don't think he'd live with that. The damage is too great. He'd fight against it, probably losing.

Definitely need to replace the Lookamancer. Would need something... maybe a Predictamancer could do that kind of job?

Mathamancer-Dirtamancer could be used to run scenarios on a similar table, but you'd need to get intelligence on the forces involved. Parson probably wouldn't need that, though.
http://www.erfworld.com/wiki/index.php/TBFGK_1 Here you can find all comic pages written as text for convenient quoting.

http://www.erfworld.com/wiki/index.php/Erfworld_Mechanics The starting page for accessing all known Erfworld "rules".
Kreistor

Previous

Return to Everything Else Erfworld