Wanda

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Wanda

Postby Kaed » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Has anyone else noticed that Wanda screws over her own side more than anything or anyone else?

First there was the Suggestion spell fiasco, then her bumbled up parley with Jillain above Jetstone, and now she's gone and let Ossomer turn by leaving the scene. Heck, technically she gave the order to knock down the tower officially, Jack just mentioned it.

And let's not forget what happened to FAQ, and why!

I don't think I'd want her on my side, even with the Arkenpliers. She one unreliable broad.
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Re: Wanda

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Kaed wrote:Heck, technically she gave the order to knock down the tower officially, Jack just mentioned it.

While I believe this to have been the best idea so far put forth by Jack, and the best idea for the situation, period, the rest is reasonable.
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby Kaed » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Oh? At the risk of derailing the topic, I'm curious why you think it was the best idea Jack's had.
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Kaed wrote:Oh? At the risk of derailing the topic, I'm curious why you think it was the best idea Jack's had.

Hyperbole.

But it really is a good idea, and among the ideas that I can list coming from Jack (this, the head pop, the head popcut, the plan to defend Wanda way back then, before the units fell from the sky) it surely ranks pretty high. It just makes tactical sense to try and not leave resources wasted, while attempting to finish the battle when you can.
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Return to Everything Else Erfworld