Xin and her mother

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Re: Xin and her mother

Postby Kreistor » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Xin, I am sorry for your loss. I lost my dad some years ago, and so can only suggest that you listen to the funeral director, follow the suggestions in the tracts about the five stages fo grief, and you'll get through it much healthier than otherwise.

Be well.
http://www.erfworld.com/wiki/index.php/TBFGK_1 Here you can find all comic pages written as text for convenient quoting.

http://www.erfworld.com/wiki/index.php/Erfworld_Mechanics The starting page for accessing all known Erfworld "rules".
Kreistor

Postby SteveMB » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:44 pm

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you get through this as well as can be hoped for.
Is this a real holy war, or just a bunch of deluded boopholes croaking each other?
SteveMB
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Evil Jedi » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:36 am

I just wanted to give my most sincere regards to Xin, and I'm sorry to hear about her mother. I can't imagine how hard the last few months have been for her. I hope that things are going as well as they can in such a situation. It was a pleasure meeting you at Gen Con, and it sucks when bad stuff happens to good people. All the best to you and your dad.
A lifelong member of PA, Procrastinators Anonymous. "Hello, my name is ____ and I'm a Procrastinator."
Evil Jedi
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!

Postby elddonnemar » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:46 am

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for your condolences and well wishes. It's hard for me to find words right now, but I just wanted to make sure that you guys knew Erfworld and your support is very important to me. I haven't responded as I should've but every message and kind word helps. No flowers, cards or money are necessary.

I know I'm pretty quiet but I'm a fellow fan of Erfworld. There's no reason to feel like strangers. I lurk on the forums regularly though I just haven't found the energy to post. Those of you who post regularly do feel like a part of my life. Thank you. Thank you all for taking the time to try to make me feel better.

And to Joe: Wish I knew what to say to convey my thanks and sorrow. Take care.
elddonnemar
I am a Tool!
I am a Tool!

Postby Messenger » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:51 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My own family lost many loved ones to cancer and I understand the worry and pain that goes with it. Please stay strong and take care.
Messenger

Postby Zampanó » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:25 pm

I registered because I want to be part of the expression of support and solidarity I've seen welling from the community. Xin, I think your artwork is gorgeous and will wait however long until you feel up to the task. I want you to know that the world is a better place for your mother's having lived in it. Be well.
Zampanó

Postby Arlor » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Registered from a state of years of lurking to express my condolences to you, Xin. I feel what you're going through, but every period of mourning has its own character. Take care of yourself and your family, and let your loved ones take care of you.

I may as well add how much I've appreciated your beautiful artwork on the series. I'm sure we'll all be delighted to have you back at work, but take all the time you need to regain your equilibrium.
Arlor
YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!

Previous

Return to Everything Else Erfworld