I love this comic

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

I love this comic

Postby Chromat » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:41 pm

And have been following it for some time. So now that it goes on sort of hiatus i think i will start to support it. I haven't done anything like this for any other comic yet. GO erfworld! i want moar :)
Chromat
I am a Tool!
I am a Tool!

Re: I love this comic

Postby Sir_Dr_D » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:53 am

Me too. :D

I have never posted here before today, but I have been a lurker for a while. I am a fanatic erfworld fan. :o

I find erfworld to be a powerfull story, that has much more depth to it then just a strategy gamer stuck in a game like world. Its concepts of fighting fate can apply to the real world. Although the real world if far more complicated then erfworld, the same attitude applies. By understanding how people, and the world work, and applying the rules to your advantage, is how you get ahead. If Parson was brought back to stupid world and kept the same attitude he learnt in Erworld, he could have an improved life in no time.
Sir_Dr_D
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Re: I love this comic

Postby gobe » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Same here, long time lurker. The comic is awesome, on so many levels. :)

Been following it since almost the beginning. And even with the delays, I have always remained hooked. It is my favorite webcomic and the only one I ever bothered looking at its forums.
gobe

Return to Everything Else Erfworld