1. How big is Erfworld? Earth sized and full of lands and kingdoms, or map sized, with a few more kingdoms than shown in the story so far?
2. Twolls are listed as heavies, like dwagons. It appears that twolls are -much- smaller. IF heavies are generally not able to move through tunnels, can twolls, since they appear to be the smallest heavies?
And, a twoll is as powerful as a dwagon?? Bogroll could stand toe to tail with the blue?
3. Seas are an underlined topic in the wiki, but rivers and lakes the only known bodies of water. If aquavelva has a port, wouldn't that imply a sea, as rivers and lakes don't have ports?
4. What would the set up be if there was a castle right where the ocean meets the land, like maybe on a cliff. Any different than a castle on a lake? Good for defense from land units from that side...
5. Are all units of the same size essentially powered the same? Heavies all as strong as each other? Marbits as strong as elves? Knights as strong as another kingdom's knights?