Stack question

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Re: Stack question

Postby DevilDan » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:27 am

turbler wrote:especially ones that were mass uncroaked. I think ansom had a nartifact bonus, just a partial one because of non-attunement, but that's just fanon right now.

It depends on how you read Ansom's answer to Vinny's question of why the 'pliers didn't cancel out the 'hammer.
They could not possibly win. Every man knew this with certainty, and lo it was glorious.
DevilDan

Postby moose o death » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:00 am

DevilDan wrote:
moose o death wrote:yeah but even my suspension of disbelief can't choke down dance fighting. especially ddr versus thriller.

Too bad. I guess it's not aesthetically satisfying to see DDR beat Thriller, but, to be fair, the living troops have an advantage over the uncroaked ones from the beginning.

no the side that was winning made perfect sense...it was how does tapping your feet at 8 spots immediately around your feet even remotely count a fighting. i'm not familiar with the thriller moves. but i assume it had to at least get a foot up around waist height. dance fighting makes sense if your clumsily swinging legs about in space. which would have the end result of beating someone, fool enough not to move, fairly badly.

but DDR? that baffles me.
http://moosetech.blogspot.com/ my video game art. in easy to read blog form. swing on by. laugh at my spelling.
moose o death

Postby DevilDan » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:19 am

Actually, DDR does have an intense tempo and requires a high degree of coordination and synchronization.
They could not possibly win. Every man knew this with certainty, and lo it was glorious.
DevilDan

Postby moose o death » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:03 am

but no high kicks, if the goal is to induce high heart rates in onlookers, that could work
http://moosetech.blogspot.com/ my video game art. in easy to read blog form. swing on by. laugh at my spelling.
moose o death

Postby carisbourg » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:13 am

Created new thread : Dance Fighting
carisbourg

Previous

Return to Everything Else Erfworld