A booper

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

A booper

Postby spriteless » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:27 pm

The second Klog has the bottom row of the first chart, clevermancy, identical to Eyemancy. This is a booper because it was an error on Giant in the Playground until it was pointed out and fixed. I guess you just uploaded the old version here.
T'was a splendidly speedy defection.
spriteless

Re: A booper

Postby Guurzak » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:53 am

Both versions of the page have errors: The giantitp page you linked still says Deletionism as the Numbers disciple of Naughtymancy; this has been changed to Retconjuration.

I noticed the Clevermancy glitch when I was reading through, too.
Guurzak

Re: A booper

Postby SteveMB » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:57 am

spriteless wrote:The second Klog has the bottom row of the first chart, clevermancy, identical to Eyemancy. This is a booper because it was an error on Giant in the Playground until it was pointed out and fixed. I guess you just uploaded the old version here.

I'm guessing that Rob re-created the new "Retconjuration" version of the page from the original version (with the Clevermancy typo) rather than the subsequent corrected version, thus re-introducing the error.
Is this a real holy war, or just a bunch of deluded boopholes croaking each other?
SteveMB
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Return to Everything Else Erfworld