Eventually: Predictions on what will happen (events only!)

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Re: Eventually: Predictions on what will happen (events only!)

Postby moose o death » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:00 pm

well your poor description left me thinking you meant a warlord a twoll and a piker. so it was more speculating on such a waste of resources that even if it worked would probably kill them all after maggie admits you need to buffer yourself to protect against the breaking of the linkage. if you want to speculate about abusing rules don't chastise me for speculating why it WONT work
http://moosetech.blogspot.com/ my video game art. in easy to read blog form. swing on by. laugh at my spelling.
moose o death

Re: Eventually: Predictions on what will happen (events only!)

Postby DevilDan » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:15 pm

My reaction was initially to the idea that they needed to "remember the first spell." That seemed to me more about getting in the right frame of mind or mindset, than a "rule" of establishing links, more "repeat this mantra" than "to fly you must think of your happiest memory."

I stand by my quick description: "use a noncaster in a link." Haha, reminds me of that "one coin is not a nickel" type of silly riddles.
They could not possibly win. Every man knew this with certainty, and lo it was glorious.
DevilDan

Previous

Return to Everything Else Erfworld