Book 2 - Question..

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Book 2 - Question..

Postby KiltedNinja » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:57 am

Just a wee question for Rob, regarding Book 2 (an I apologise if it's been asked before..)

I was just wondering if there will be any "summer update" style intermissions in Book 2?

The reason I'm asking, is that during the course of Book 1, there was some major exposition done using Parson's Klog - however, to nowhere near the extent and depth of the Summer Updates. I know these updates don't necessarily fall into the category of being "a comic" - but it's still a fantastic mix, and I was hoping that they'd continue.. maybe every 10th/20th page can have a random "summer update" page with it..?

Thanks,
KiltedNinja.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
...I'm still holding out for the Arkenoid...
KiltedNinja
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Re: Book 2 - Question..

Postby KiltedNinja » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Aloha..

It was mentioned in the Erfworld IRC that Book 2 would indeed contain intermittant text updates - in a similar style to these Summer Updates. Perhaps every 25 pages or so.

** THIS IS NOT SET IN STONE **
(..it was explained that anything/everything that Rob says in IRC is *not* canon...)

So it may be exactly 25 pages, may be 30 pages, may not happen at all.. But I hope it does :D
...I'm still holding out for the Arkenoid...
KiltedNinja
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Return to Everything Else Erfworld