Room Party?

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Room Party?

Postby BlackDwagon » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:37 am

I wish i could go to the con, but i have obligations all day fri, sat, sun, but can be there at night. is this ok?

BlackDwagon
"Sometimes you need to tame a Dwagon, sometimes you just need to Bust a Nut."
BlackDwagon
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Re: Room Party?

Postby moose o death » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:21 am

i wish i could go, but some jerk put it on another continent where i have to travel back in time to attend. then i have to time travel back to the future to get home.

thanks alot Rob, i don't even have a delorean.

for clarification purposes
11:00 Brisbane ---->07:00 Los Angeles
11:40 Los Angeles -->19:35 Washington

yes i arrive in LA 4 hours before i leave i leave LA for washington 40 MINUTES after i left my home town. but here's where it all goes wrong

16:50 Washington --------------->19:20 Los Angeles Sun 18 Oct
23:45 Los Angeles Sun 18 Oct---> 08:10 Sydney Tue 20 Oct
11:00 Sydney Tue 20 Oct -------->11:30 Brisbane Tue 20 Oct
it now takes two days to get home. so i'm not going...but it was fun to work out

and people think erfworlds time system is confusing

oh and the round trip would cost around 7000aud
http://moosetech.blogspot.com/ my video game art. in easy to read blog form. swing on by. laugh at my spelling.
moose o death

Postby Lady Nerevar » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:37 am

BlackDwagon wrote:I wish i could go to the con, but i have obligations all day fri, sat, sun, but can be there at night. is this ok?

BlackDwagon

the facebook page says it starts at 9, and ive been told that it will go till at least 2. so i guess 'all night' is ok?
Lady Nerevar

Postby joosy » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:27 pm

I wonder what the big reveal is.. perhaps the unveiling of the Erfworld roleplaying game prototype??? yeah, I can see that going kind of like this...

Rob: "Okay.. as you snap you fingers you are instantly transported into another world. You are in a dome roofed room with carvings of various Elvis impersonators sneering down at you. You are on your hands and knees. In front of you is what appear to be a tiny but only slightly disproportionate man and woman. The woman appears exhausted. The man appears annoyed. You have a pounding headache and are slightly disoriented.. "

Player: "Ihavethethinkamancerlinkupwiththecroakamanceranddirtamanceranduncroakthevolcano."

Rob: ".... <sigh> ..."
joosy

Postby Lady Nerevar » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:33 pm

or perhaps Rob figured out a way to really transport us into Erfworld? we'd be even better warlords than Parson, since we know so much about the world :P that would certainly explain it: those there can participate and those who arent will get to watch us in webcomic form ;)

i also have a serious guess.
Lady Nerevar

Postby joosy » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Could it be he's handing out Megalogwiffs?!?!?!?! I'm so there.

Hmm.. I'm going to have to take some old Transformer(tm) toys and Peeps(tm) and see if I can design my own Megalogwiff in the meantime.
joosy

Postby DevilDan » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:24 pm

Everything's becoming a movie or a TV show these days...
They could not possibly win. Every man knew this with certainty, and lo it was glorious.
DevilDan

Postby joosy » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:49 pm

hmm.. maybe its a chance to be in a live action production of Erfworld!!! I'll start working on my Archon costume! :shock:
joosy

Postby Sixty » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:41 am

I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to make it. I'm really gonna try though, really curious as to what the surprise is gonna be. Maybe people there will get to be minor characters or something?
Sixty

Postby Emaria » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:23 pm

wish I could go. that would be a lot of travel for somethin like that though. Can't wait to find out what happened.
Emaria
Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Return to Everything Else Erfworld