Is Charlie a Haffaton Unit?

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Is Charlie a Haffaton Unit?

Postby 0beron » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:58 pm

So, given the appearance of that "unit" with no stats, it occurs to me that Charlie might actually be part of Haffaton. Parson is the only unit known to not have visible stats, and it seems very likely that Charlie is also from Stupidworld so he wouldn't have visible stats either. Also, this would explain several things:
  • Income from Charlie's mercenary work helps sustain a side that would otherwise be too big to feed itself.
  • Unlimited Thinkamancy would certainly eliminate the logistic nightmare of running such a huge side.
  • Transylvito has somehow survived Haffaton's advance so far, and given their M.O., they may have made Charlie "an offer he can't refuse" to buy themselves (literally) extra time.

There may be other tid-bits I'm missing...but some of these pieces fit together too well for me to ignore haha.
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Re: Is Charlie a Haffaton Unit?

Postby SNfinity » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:30 pm

If you want to take this to the Predictamancy thread, I'd take that bet.
EDIT: And you already did. Huh.
I just can't imagine Jillian not having mentioned something like that.
SNfinity

Re: Is Charlie a Haffaton Unit?

Postby 0beron » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:52 pm

She wouldn't mention it if she doesn't know. Just as she is able to keep her side a secret, so could Charlie. Remember that commanders can set their own crest and livery. :)
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Return to Everything Else Erfworld