Tropers of Erf, unite!

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Tropers of Erf, unite!

Postby TheMutant » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:06 pm

A Titan once mentioned that the Erfworld TVTropes page is bestrewn with splinters because of the amount of Square Peg, Round Trope employed.

Obviously this isn't a pressing or urgent matter. But since I know I trope because it's interesting and fun, I figured I'd throw this out there for any experienced tropers with extra time on their hands that might also thus entertain themselves while making this webcomic's page a better page. Besides combing the page carefully for Square Peg Round Trope, there are a lot of tropes on the main page that should probably be sorted to the character page or elsewhere, a lot of confusion as regards what should and shouldn't be spoiler-marked, and tidying in general.

This thread could be a trope discussion point for people that aren't sure if something should stay, go or whatever- (I'm not sure if the discussion page on TVTropes itself gets much use.)

I apologize in advance to any readers thus lost to the TVTropes quagmire by virtue of my linking it. Godspeed, brave soldiers. ;)
Join the Erflings fanart gallery on DeviantArt!

Sixty wrote:Obviously the mystery caster has no particular feelings one way or the other about Parson, he simply heard "cue the Benny Hill music" and gave chase, compelled to do so by forces outside his control.
TheMutant
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!

Return to Everything Else Erfworld