consequence free recreational sex

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Re: consequence free recreational sex

Postby yay » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:52 pm

noxharrington wrote:
taltamir wrote:the tool tells him to LAUGH at his jokes, and he laughs, and he expresses his shock at actually laughing "naturally" at something so unfunny.

Yeah, so would it work if The Tool told him to actually find the jokes funny?

maybe, the update with Ansom and Stanley would argue no... or maybe his duty compelled him to not relax but humor his overlord. AFAIK orders can only impact your physical actions and reactions, not how you feel about them

sex may boost unit production or improve stats based on the participants. (someone else said something similar on another thread, sorry for plagarism) Maybe Stanley should have Sizemore and Maggie to, cough, collaborate to increase caster pop rate. maybe get jack to fool around with wanda a little. maybe get all four to have the first four way caster link up ;)
yay

Postby taltamir » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:19 pm

i see no reason why he couldn't... Ansom for example now "believes" different things about religion, all due to natural thinkamancy.
So "believe this" "find this funny" "find me attractive" or "enjoy this" should all be valid commands.
taltamir

Postby Jatopian » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:08 pm

yay wrote:maybe get all four to have the first four way caster link up
Sounds like a bad idea. We don't know that it hasn't been attempted with disastrous results, only that Sizemore believes it is impossible.
Jatopian

Postby Prometheus » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:09 pm

taltamir wrote:i see no reason why he couldn't... Ansom for example now "believes" different things about religion, all due to natural thinkamancy.
So "believe this" "find this funny" "find me attractive" or "enjoy this" should all be valid commands.

Most natural thinkamancy isn't on the level of the Arkenpliers, which utilize Titan-level magic. I'm not so sure that's a valid comparison.
The first step to being right all of the time is to admit that you're wrong most of the time.
Prometheus

Postby moose o death » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:19 am

Jatopian wrote:
yay wrote:maybe get all four to have the first four way caster link up
Sounds like a bad idea. We don't know that it hasn't been attempted with disastrous results, only that Sizemore believes it is impossible.

the wonders of an innocent mind
http://moosetech.blogspot.com/ my video game art. in easy to read blog form. swing on by. laugh at my spelling.
moose o death

Postby taltamir » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:06 am

link up 2 or 3 thinkamancers. so that they may then come up with some sort of epic linking spell.
taltamir

Previous

Return to Everything Else Erfworld