Nookie for Parson

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Nookie for Parson

Postby bladestorm » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:04 pm

So....
Which character is gonna be the first to indoctrinate Parson into the realm of Erfworld nookie?

Sylvia showing her gratitude for being made an instrument of Fate?

Wanda doing her Duty to soothe her Perfect Warlord during times of tension?

Maggie tending to her CWL's needs, convinced it will best aid her Side?

One of the decrypted Archons, suggested by Maggie to offer themselves fully to Parson?

Ace, while demonstrating some of his more 'interesting' toys?

Marie, she so Predicted it.

Janis in her Free Love mantra?

Jillian, in a primordial fit of passion after she is captured yet again?

Threesome with Jillian and Wanda?

Threesome with Ace and Cubbins?
bladestorm

Re: Nookie for Parson

Postby Shai_hulud » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Wanda does have a thing for Hippiemancers and being rescued by warlords it seems. And obviously what a comic about a nerd sucked into a TBS game needs is more soap opera drama and less strategy... But you left out the obvious choice of Charlie/Parson anger sex.
Shai_hulud
Pins Supporter!
Pins Supporter!

Postby bladestorm » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Shai_hulud wrote:Wanda does have a thing for Hippiemancers and being rescued by warlords it seems. And obviously what a comic about a nerd sucked into a TBS game needs is more soap opera drama and less strategy... But you left out the obvious choice of Charlie/Parson

I left off a LOT of choices. Stanley could do it as some form of punishment and them spindoctor it into a valuable lesson about leadership. The carny chick could do it just to mess with his head. Stanley could order a troll to do it, based solely upon size of units. Vurp could do it as part of an initiation right into the hobgobwin tribe, especially if Stanley gets dethroned the same way Saline did. wanda may even have a decrypted Olive tucked away in a tomb somewhere that she can release for the job.
bladestorm

Postby C9H20 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:59 pm

The dirty minds on you people :P

Anyhow I feel the most likely hook up so far is Maggie x Parson, she was totally giving him signals back when they were talking about it. However the inferred rape thing really bothers Parson so he is unlikely to do it with anyone who is below his station, which Maggie is atm as he is Chief Warlord, but things change, and well if she comes on even stronger... he can't say she didn't ask for his ram. ^^

All other hook ups are less likely I feel, simply because nothing was shown in that regard.
C9H20

Postby No one in particular » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:31 am

... and now all I can see is "Erfworld nookie" being just like Barbarella's nookie. All pills and touching palms. :p
"Are you always so pessimistic?"
"Not at all. I saved it for my last battle."
---
Got questions? Ask Count Downer!
No one in particular

Postby Oberon » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:56 am

C9H20 wrote:The dirty minds on you people :P
Indeed!
C9H20 wrote:Anyhow I feel the most likely hook up so far is Maggie x Parson, she was totally giving him signals back when they were talking about it. However the inferred rape thing really bothers Parson so he is unlikely to do it with anyone who is below his station, which Maggie is atm as he is Chief Warlord, but things change, and well if she comes on even stronger... he can't say she didn't ask for his ram. ^^
I pretty much agree with you. And Maggie is in a much better position to volunteer, since she peobably knows what the term mean unlike the archons who are simply knight class units which essentially means slaves to anyone of higher station. Casters and warlords seem to have much more 'intellect' (freedom, choice, chose your favorite label) to apply to situations, both mundane and critical.
How using capslock wins arguments:
Zeroberon wrote:So we know with 100% certainty that THIS IS HOW TRI-LINKS WORK, PERIOD END OF STORY.
Oberon

Postby drachefly » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Maggie seems top contender, since she's most meta of those he meets much, and thus able to freely choose.

Anyone not under his command would be up next, but he'd have a hard time making himself make that happen, or perhaps a hard time even avoiding reflexively sabotaging it.

I wouldn't be surprised with the end being Parson returning to stupidworld with greatly improved physical stats and habits, and picking up Ashna.

No one in particular wrote:... and now all I can see is "Erfworld nookie" being just like Barbarella's nookie. All pills and touching palms. :p

Or that B5 episode - "Next time, my way."
drachefly

Postby bladestorm » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:57 pm

That reflexive sabotage may take Maggie off of the list completely. If she makes the first move, all sorts of questions would spring up. Dd she use that Suggestion dust on him? Is she tying this into Duty somehow? Is it real interest or did he make some sort of command without realizing it, such as him exclaiming "Oh, boop me" coming across as a command. Is it some sort of thinkamancy thing where she's been prying into his thoughts? Did it have anything to do with her grilling him during their walks around the garrison? Parson could totally overthink it.

I think Sylvia would be a better option. She's like a younger, less reserved version of Wanda, and has almost as much hang-up on Fate -- and Parson is a mighty tool of Fate. I could totally see Sylvia throwing herself at him to celebrate the victory over Jetstone, especially after she witnesses firsthand how he manipulates rules and how Fate plays out afterwards.
bladestorm

Postby Shai_hulud » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:46 pm

But... but... Sylvia/Jojo OTP!
Shai_hulud
Pins Supporter!
Pins Supporter!

Postby C9H20 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:50 am

So I have an odd one: Parson x Mary Saggitari (the Jetstone archer unit).

I know it is a long shot, due to her station if for no other reason. But her text update was rather pointless in the greater scheme of things, and it did establish that she has a longing for a certain activity (wink wink), so just why was she added to the narrative? She is also on the castle walls which means she will be captured when the garrison falls, and then most likely converted (but not through Decryption, because Parson would hate to kill and turn). Judging by the illustration for Love is a Battlefield my guess is that Parson will be cut off and forced to subsist with minimal assets, where every soldier counts, he might get closer to the rank and file (or actively try to do so for the moral boost)... I think you can see where I am going with this line of thinking. Again a long shot but I really have a strong hunch.
C9H20

Postby drachefly » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:42 pm

I'd lay odds of 25:1 against, and expect to profit off it. Like those odds?
drachefly

Postby C9H20 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:10 pm

drachefly wrote:I'd lay odds of 25:1 against, and expect to profit off it. Like those odds?

Eh sorry, I don't understand how this betting game works and I am not interested enough to look into it :P

Still if it is as easy as saying yes, then I bet 10 quataloos (sp?) on it, because why the hell not.
C9H20

Postby drachefly » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:06 am

nm then
drachefly

Postby erwaro » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:26 pm

Well, sometimes they introduce units simply to give us insight into how units in general think, feel, and function. Remember the guy whose name I can't remember? With the spear? He lived, and was croaked, and was decrypted, and now is dusted- without ever contributing more to the story than any other level 1 stabber.

And yet, his story gives us insight into how Erfworld works, how the units being commanded FEEL, which is important to us stupidworlders for our own stupid reasons.
erwaro

Postby ftl » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Wrigley the spearman
ftl
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Shai_hulud » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Old post I know, but it sort of bugs me still so...
drachefly wrote:Maggie seems top contender, since she's most meta of those he meets much, and thus able to freely choose.
I'd like to point out that Mary Sagittari turned sex down, and Wanda had to fight off rapists with her zombies in addition to resenting being ordered around by Delphie. I'm pretty sure that shows that there are multiple units that would probably be upset at being ordered into bed. I suspect Maggie is actually just a creep.
Shai_hulud
Pins Supporter!
Pins Supporter!

Return to Everything Else Erfworld