What's Doin'?

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

What's Doin'?

Postby LTDave » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:36 am

Hey - just a question - where is everybody? Did I miss something?

I'm not complaining about Comic or book updates, or schedules, or anything - I just want to know where the regular forum contributors have gone - the games subforum is particularly deserted. We had a great set of things going on before Christmas. Is this just a particularly busy time for those North of the Equator, or is everyone depressed by the weather, or on the other hand, too busy hurling snowballs to post and participate?

Just asking.
LTDave

Re: What's Doin'?

Postby MarbitChow » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:28 pm

I've been swamped lately. I really want to resume the Darkness Rising campaign, but when I took time off for the holidays (avoiding anything that even remotely felt like work, including DK), I managed to recharge my emotional batteries but got heavily back-logged at work. Combine that with a new-year's resolution to address a number of major chores at home, and being tasked with learning a new technology for work in addition to my normal workload (which did nothing but pile up while I was away), leads me to believe that it will be some time yet before I manage to get real life under control and get the game up and running again.
Equilateratoria is now underway. New players are welcome to join at any time! (Rules)
MarbitChow

Postby CroverusRaven » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Been having issues with internet connection. I'll be more reliable Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, then I can guarantee I'll be gone till Monday do to being on a LARP weekend.
CroverusRaven

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:05 pm

School has started again for me, and I've found myself (as always) overcommitted. :P
WaterMonkey314

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:40 am

I pretty much stopped checking things here when the forum games slowed down before Christmas, as they were about the only thing still keeping me here. What did I miss? (Yes, I am aware of a recent development that I may find interesting, thank you)

I've leapt into the world of fiction production myself in the meanwhile as far as hobbies go; mostly on fanfic.net for actual stories, but I'm dropping evil critiques over at Critique Circe. And I'm on an internship now with a busy schedule doing robotics work.

So, will Darkness Rising, rise again?
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Return to Everything Else Erfworld