Is there an easy way to view the comics in release order?

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Is there an easy way to view the comics in release order?

Postby Sinnombre » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:37 pm

So I have a couple of friends who are about to start reading erfworld. Obviously, I'm having them begin with book 1, then the summer update. But it occurs to me that books 2 and 0 are really best read in parallel, as they were released. Rob makes incredible use of foreshadowing, and what I guess we could call "backshadowing," where something that doesn't quite makes sense in book 2 is explained in the next update to book zero. Plus I feel like the pacing of the two stories as they were released has been absolutely phenomenal; just about every other week one or the other of them has a big development or reveal that makes me go "holy shit." So anyway, I was wondering if there was a convenient way to view the two books in release order.

Thanks!
Sinnombre

Re: Is there an easy way to view the comics in release order

Postby Finn MacCool » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:53 pm

yeah, going back through the posts on the main page until you find this page (the number in the link is bound to change with every new page, though).
Finn MacCool

Postby mortissimus » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:58 pm

Book 2 and 0 as they were written? Sure just start here: http://www.erfworld.com/page/234/ and go next. The pagenumbers will move backwards as new updates arrives but that is page 1 of book 2 right now.

Edit: ninja'd by MacNinja.
mortissimus

Postby Sinnombre » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:43 pm

ah cool, thanks for the help guys
Sinnombre

Return to Everything Else Erfworld