content of Book 1 versions

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

content of Book 1 versions

Postby EphU437 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:12 pm

What, if any, differences are there in the content of Book 1 (paperback), Book 1 (hardcover), and Book 1 (PDF)? Based on teh store descriptions, the answer seems to be "none," but I want to double check.

Thanks.
EphU437
Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Re: content of Book 1 versions

Postby frei » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:26 am

i think there are a few typo corrections in the hardcover
frei
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:24 am

Re: content of Book 1 versions

Postby Nueamin » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:23 pm

The hardcover doesn't have all this extra information I hear people talk about. Like the information about Isaac's level and extra caster disciplines.
User avatar
Nueamin
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:31 am

Re: content of Book 1 versions

Postby Taikei no Yuurei » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Nueamin wrote:The hardcover doesn't have all this extra information I hear people talk about. Like the information about Isaac's level and extra caster disciplines.

That's speculation based on observed abilities, rank, and title.
Taikei no Yuurei
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Re: content of Book 1 versions

Postby 0beron » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:27 pm

Taikei no Yuurei wrote:
Nueamin wrote:The hardcover doesn't have all this extra information I hear people talk about. Like the information about Isaac's level and extra caster disciplines.
That's speculation based on observed abilities, rank, and title.

No, that's factual cannon. One of the versions has a detailed glossary that includes extra info about certain units, Issac being one of them. I don't have said version so I forget which, but that's where it has been cited from.
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
User avatar
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
 
Posts: 3164
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 pm
Location: Morlock Wells

Re: content of Book 1 versions

Postby Taikei no Yuurei » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:38 pm

0beron wrote:
Taikei no Yuurei wrote:
Nueamin wrote:The hardcover doesn't have all this extra information I hear people talk about. Like the information about Isaac's level and extra caster disciplines.
That's speculation based on observed abilities, rank, and title.

No, that's factual cannon. One of the versions has a detailed glossary that includes extra info about certain units, Issac being one of them. I don't have said version so I forget which, but that's where it has been cited from.

Oh? Weird, it isn't listed in the wiki at all, so I figured it was just speculation. That or I didn't read the wiki close enough since I was just glancing through it quickly on my phone. Sorry for the incorrect information.
Taikei no Yuurei
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Re: content of Book 1 versions

Postby 0beron » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Well, I think it's kind of an unspoken "convention" that people try to avoid sharing that info because it was something you had to pay to get. Given that at least some of it is becoming plot-relevant as apposed to "just an extra" I'm not sure I agree with that idea, but there it is.
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
User avatar
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
 
Posts: 3164
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 pm
Location: Morlock Wells


Return to Everything Else Erfworld

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests