Parson as a Naughtymancer?

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Re: Parson as a Naughtymancer?

Postby drachefly » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:27 pm

He was CWL at that time, which is Lipkin's point. It doesn't fit like a glove, but it kind of scrapes by.
drachefly

Postby Taikei no Yuurei » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Except for the fact that there is no indication that there is any sort of CWL bonus like Lipkin is talking about. So far we've seen every warlord give their level as a bonus, including Parson as CWL and Ansome as CWL. We've also seen Wanda give her level as a bonus to uncroaked/decrypted. Seems fairly strait forward that he breaks the rules of Erfworld (in yet another way) by having both the leadership and caster specials. It should be noted that he isn't quite entirely unique in that regard though. Archons can have both leadership and some form of casting ability. We haven't seen if they can use scrolls or go through the portal. (maybe yes on the first, and no on the second? That's my guess.)
Taikei no Yuurei
Tool + Erfabet Supporter!
Tool + Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lipkin » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Archons aren't casters though. They are knights with a casting special in a single area.

But I hadn't realized that the WL bonus was the same as their level. That ruins my fun little thought.
Lipkin

Previous

Return to Everything Else Erfworld