...so what about decrypted bats?

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Re: ...so what about decrypted bats?

Postby 0beron » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Taikei no Yuurei wrote:As I said though, it is stated flat out in the comic that the bats can be seen through at a limited distance, but with Bunny it can be boosted to an infinite amount. The only real mystery is if that is a bat thing, a scout thing, or a bat/TV only thing.
That sounds familiar but I can't for the life of me remember where, could you link? Given how multiple people are referencing that same bit of evidence in opposite ways, I'd like to read it.
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby Keighvin1 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:51 pm

Keighvin1
YOTD + Erfabet + Pins + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
YOTD + Erfabet + Pins + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby 0beron » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Innnnnnteresting. I think the wording there actually helps clarify for us. Note that it says Don keeps "his personal bats" in key locales, and those are the Bats Bunny links into. I believe this suggests that the ability is indeed a bats/TV combo ability, rather than inherent to all scouts. Bunny can link into any of them because she's a Thinkamancer, but TV Warlords link into their own Bats, not just any Bat. Which makes sense considering how Vinny takes their loses a little personally. They're his own pets in a way, that travel everywhere with him.
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby conmor » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:31 pm

that sounds like it would do that
conmor

Previous

Return to Everything Else Erfworld