So Rob casually asked us a question in the news field. Not sure if he actually wanted some answers, but "If life gives you crap; make crap golems". Right?
I actually have some ideas, it might be the sleep deprevation talking, but eh, if a thousand idiots starts brainstorming, then mathamancy has it on good authority that at least one good idea will pop up ...eventually. So let's get cracking skulls shall we?
- When you have ruined most of the other copies while experimenting with all the other suggestions, keep 100-200 surviving copies and number them, get 'em signed by both Rob and Xin, and then sell them as the infamous ultra-rare signed misprint versions of Issue 3.
- Take about 11 copies and cut off their backs. Make a wish, and then start folding a thousand paper birds. (Cranes? Tranes?)
- Cut out panels with no text or very descrete text and have Xin sign them. Then sell.
- Cutting out an entire page (they can't all be defective right?) sign it by Rob and Xin. Then sell.
- If the epic misprint is that you sent the file without the speech bubbles. Then they are not unsellable.
- Make paper maché dwagons.
- Cut out a couple of panels from here and there and then glue them back on to a paper in an order that makes it fun. (adding some cut-out speech bubbles might be allowed). Sign, then sell for the lols.
Now, these might, by some people, be seen as desperately squeezing profit out of a failure, but Rob, you got to eat. And eat healthy so that brain of yours can keep on writing.
Crap remains crap until you give it new stats and someone loses a limb!