Summer updates unavailable?

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Summer updates unavailable?

Postby Bloodsausage » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:22 am

Heya guys,

I wanted to read the last summer update before starting in on the second book, but I can't seem to find them anywhere now? Am I just oblivious, is this a temporary thing, or is this a "subscription only" service?
Bloodsausage

Re: Summer updates unavailable?

Postby raphfrk » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:34 am

The easiest would be to read them from the wiki. Go to the page by page link near the top of the main page.

The direct link is here, but the current page is hard coded to show the image for book 2. You can still scroll down to see the text.
raphfrk
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Re: Summer updates unavailable?

Postby SteveMB » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:51 am

Bloodsausage wrote:Heya guys,

I wanted to read the last summer update before starting in on the second book, but I can't seem to find them anywhere now? Am I just oblivious, is this a temporary thing, or is this a "subscription only" service?

The basic problem seems to be that the archives are keyed to images, and some of the Summer Updates don't have images. Perhaps as a workaround, the (currently) non-illustrated Summer Updates could be given placeholder thumbnail imges (something like "Summer Update # -- Fan Illustration Invited" in the Erfworld title font, perhaps).
Is this a real holy war, or just a bunch of deluded boopholes croaking each other?
SteveMB
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet Supporter!

Return to Everything Else Erfworld