Your favorite Erfworld comic page

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Your favorite Erfworld comic page

Postby Godsire » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:21 am

So, I was wondering what everyone's favorite comic page was.

I think mine is this one:

It displays an immense amount of loyalty from Bogroll towards Parson. The comics before and after this one really shows Parson getting hit with reality that he has to send people to their death for him, but also that they are willing to do this.

Tactical masterstroke by Parson, effectively taking out the biggest bonus the RCC has at that moment.
But best of all; Bogroll. Such a simple character before this page.. But the devastation and determination unleashed by Bogroll with ferocious determination and loyalty for Parson is just too awesome. Panel 7, 8 and 9 must be my favorite panels in the comic I think. Before this page it would have been the Dwagons attacking the siege and the NOM NOM'ing.
Godsire

Re: Your favorite Erfworld comic page

Postby jabbersocky » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:43 am

I've gotta agree with with you Godsire the second i saw the title of the thread that page just jumped into my mind. I love Ansoms reaction and the close up of bogroll. For me this is the most emotional moment of the comic as i really grew attached to the character plus the shock of Ansom croaking really added to that.
My life for Jetstone!
Her vorpal blade went snicker-snack! as she croaked every dwagon in the stack.
jabbersocky

Postby AstralFire » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:13 pm

Mmm. I'm gonna have to go with the page where Sizemore and Wanda are mindmelded into one being that probes into the volcano. So weird, so cool.
Up the Ante.

A webcomic by AstralFire and Domochevsky.
AstralFire

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:46 pm

The whole volcano episode was really cool, but for max impact, imo, this was it:
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby cloudbreaker » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:45 pm

137 is also my favorite page.
Bored? Read The Adventured of Melissa Ray. An Erfworld fanfic. comment here

Or A Tale From Traz. (Now complete!). comment here.
cloudbreaker

Postby Almaseti » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:18 am

I'm pretty fond of the one where Bogroll says he wants to save Parson's life. Not really dramatic, but the character interaction is something I treasure.
Almaseti

Postby Raza » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:17 am

Ooh. That's a tie between the page with the ORLYs assailing Stanley in the ambush of the gap, and the one with Ansom and the Archons feeding the RCC DDR step instructions.
Raza

Postby badninja » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:59 am

My favorite is 127, this was the comic that got me hooked on this comic. The last panel had me on the floor laughing due to the sheer awesomeness of it.

I came, I saw, I had fun!
badninja
YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!

Postby sheepfly » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:43 pm

The foolamancy switcheroos are best in terms of buildup and comedic/dramatic timing, methinks. Page 4 of Book 2 as a prime example, the Bogroll maneuver as another.
What would YOU say if you'd won with strength and duty and honor every time when suddenly a veiled flying zero-upkeep 100% recycled army of former friends showed up to croak you with massive numbers and bonuses and skulls with little pink flowers?

Yeah..
sheepfly

Return to Everything Else Erfworld