Capturing Jack

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Capturing Jack

Postby valce » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:13 pm

I think Jill's going to catch Jack. Jack hasn't been mentioned as being with the GK assault force before (I don't think), so he probably comes/goes via dwagon express.

It'd be a pretty neat twist, Jillian heads out to nab Ansom, but gets a (possibly veiled) Jack instead.
valce

Re: Capturing Jack

Postby HailGreen28 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:51 pm

valce wrote:I think Jill's going to catch Jack. Jack hasn't been mentioned as being with the GK assault force before (I don't think), so he probably comes/goes via dwagon express.

It'd be a pretty neat twist, Jillian heads out to nab Ansom, but gets a (possibly veiled) Jack instead.
Jack's busy pimping with Wanda's Rolling Graveyard Tour at the moment. :twisted:
HailGreen28

Postby cloudbreaker » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:24 am

If they manage to take Jetstone, Jack could probably just return to Gobwin Knob through the portals to the Magic Kingdom.
Bored? Read The Adventured of Melissa Ray. An Erfworld fanfic. comment here

Or A Tale From Traz. (Now complete!). comment here.
cloudbreaker

Postby sheepfly » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:48 am

cloudbreaker wrote:If they manage to take Jetstone, Jack could probably just return to Gobwin Knob through the portals to the Magic Kingdom.

Unless Charlie could convince the Magic Kingdom to violate their neutrality and detain any GK casters, at least temporarily.

Duhn duhn DUHH. What a twist that would be. :lol:
What would YOU say if you'd won with strength and duty and honor every time when suddenly a veiled flying zero-upkeep 100% recycled army of former friends showed up to croak you with massive numbers and bonuses and skulls with little pink flowers?

Yeah..
sheepfly

Postby HandofShadows » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:52 am

I think it would be very bad news for anyone to capture Jack. Can you imagine what sort of head games he would play with them? He would drive them insane in just a couple of hours :lol:
HandofShadows

Postby Ytaker » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:45 am

It's easy enough to stop a caster doing magic. Just gag them.
Ytaker

Return to Everything Else Erfworld