Erfworld Icons

Your fan art, demotivators, cartoons, animations, lolcats or whatever other images you want to show off.

Re: Erfworld Icons

Postby SteveMB » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:00 pm

Starting a separate post for icons based on the guest-artist Summer Updates and Book 2. Again, saving the image you see will give you the 100-pixel version, and clicking on it will lead to the 117-pixel version:

Art by Nathan Carson:

Art by Eugene Coniff:

Art by Laurel B:
Image Image

Art by S. Turner:

Art by Xin Ye:
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Is this a real holy war, or just a bunch of deluded boopholes croaking each other?
SteveMB
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Emaria » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:19 pm

hooray! an icon of naner' dragon!
Emaria

Postby Trilby » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:43 pm

I would like to see a battle bear (cloth golem) icon. you can cut it out from the page where ansom is standing infront of them. (I have jpeg if that is usefull for anything... I dont really know...)
I am Trilby the Haberdasher, Master-Class Hattamancer,
Trilby

Postby SteveMB » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Trilby wrote:I would like to see a battle bear (cloth golem) icon. you can cut it out from the page where ansom is standing infront of them. (I have jpeg if that is usefull for anything... I dont really know...)

There are two icons based on that scene in the original gallery (under the spoiler tag I used to cut down on the wall-of-icons visual clutter).
Is this a real holy war, or just a bunch of deluded boopholes croaking each other?
SteveMB

Postby SteveMB » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Technical Note: I discovered that Photobucket was doing something to my icon files that approximately doubled the file size (probably attaching a bunch of redundant "thumbnail image" data to them). After a bit of experimentation, I discovered that going to each pic and selecting "Edit" and then "Replace Original" would undo whatever it was.

If you saved any of the new icons lately (you have been using your own storage and bandwidth, right?*) recently, you might want to re-download the files.

*EDIT: Less of a concern that it was; Photobucket now seems to have stopped limiting the monthly download bandwidth on free accounts. However, if I end up moving my archives to another hosting site for some reason, don't complain to me if your avatar disappears....
SteveMB

Postby MarchHatter » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Love the one of jack looking backwards after battling with Stanley vs vampires and Jillian
Today's signature was brought to you by: Erfworld, SteveMB and the Letter Q
MarchHatter

Postby SteveMB » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:47 pm

I've been getting myself transitioned to the new computer, and inaugurated the new edition of Paint Shop Pro with the Faq crest icon. It took a bit of tweaking to get the rear lines and eye to come out right (basically, those features needed to be expanded a bit from their original proportions before scaling down the image so that they don't half-disappear at icon size).
SteveMB

Postby AttackCowboy » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:59 am

Hi Forum, I am new here and stopped by this thread to look at cool avatars. Is anyone already using the FAQ crest as an avatar who would rather not share it with me? If not, I would like to use it, and thanks SteveMB for providing a correctly sized version
AttackCowboy

Previous

Return to Art and Images