Ansan Gotti wrote:Some unanswered questions:
1) Why didn't Antium know that yellow dwagon cwap qualifies as siege that can destroy the roof?
2) Can you double-mount with a heavy?
3) Are the slow falling hobgobwins more likely to survive than the free fallers?
4) Why didn't the hobgobwins remount onto better dwagons since some of their dwagons will remain alive?
5) Can Wanda decrypt multiple times during a turn (I know she was walking around at the end of Book 1 but that might have been artistic license) and if so how many times?
6) What's going to happen with the riderless dwagons and archons?
7) Where is the portal room in Jetstone?
8) What's in Jetstone's dungeon?
9) Can siege attacks from reds and purples cross the garrison subzone borders to destroy the tower?
1) I'm sure he did - he just didn't care as what is the advantage besides being petty to do so? Putting all of the ground units in the atrium was meant to protect them from the falling dwagon corpses that would be falling outside for later trophies and wall decorations.
2) see 3) .
3) i would say no otherwise Parson would have sacrificed a few dwagons and double mounted. Or it was an oversight by Rob but since this is his world (we are just spectators) he will be sure to retconn it in his favor.
4) No time and/or it doesn't really matter
5) Apparently there is no limit to the amount of units she can 'decrypt' with the Arkenpliers. Croakamancy appears to be allowed to be done off-turn as long as you have a viable corpse in the same hex.
6) I don't know if there are any riderless dwagons but if there are then they are stuck in the airspace. Same for the Archons. Either they will move off to the Airspace over the Outer Walls or be taken down by Jetstone's archers and tower defenses.
7) Somewhere over the rainbow if Tramennis has any say.
8) Handses! Knife! String! or .. nothing!
9) I believe so since the city zone of the garrison has 3 subzones and Parson has to be able to cross those zones to meet up with his units. Ergo, unless Parson is mistaken, units can cross garrison subzones off-turn.