Book 2 – Page 52

Page by page discussion of the comic.

Re: Book 2 – Page 52

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Getting cwap past the radar, eh, effataigus?
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby effataigus » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Oh, and for the case at hand (GKAF=Gobwin Knob Air Force... :( = Tram+Slately).
Last edited by effataigus on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 am, edited 239044 times in total.
effataigus

Postby effataigus » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:27 pm

BLANDCorporatio wrote:Getting cwap past the radar, eh, effataigus?

You know how I roll!
Last edited by effataigus on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 am, edited 239044 times in total.
effataigus

Postby Ansan Gotti » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:30 pm

effataigus wrote:Oh, and for the case at hand (GKAF=Gobwin Knob Air Force... :( = Tram+Slately).

This is ridiculously helpful. And I love the sad-face for T&S! :lol:
Ansan Gotti
YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
YOTD + Erfabet + Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby drachefly » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:21 pm

One quibble would be that I'm pretty sure you can proceed from dungeons to tower without passing through courtyard; aside from that, looks good.
drachefly
Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!
Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby vrellum » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Thanks for all the replies. I wasn't correctly remembering how things were divided. The graphic made it especially clear.
vrellum

Postby Oberon » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:54 pm

ryanroyce wrote:
Oberon wrote:I'm amused that you would decide to phrase it so, when I took great pains to describe the exact situation you now insist that I "continue to ignore." Why stand up such a weak straw man?
It isn't a straw man.
It is the very definition of a straw man to present an argument which your opponent has not presented and then to dismantle it. I said the exact same thing you said, but you've decided to state that I said the opposite, and then attacked that opposite position. Hence, a straw man argument.
ryanroyce wrote:You insist that Tramennis, a rusty warlord at best, should have come to a better tactical conclusion than far more experienced warlords like Jillian or Duncan. That is absurd.
I don't really disagree here. But please explain your logic to all the people who claim that it was perfectly logical for GK to send Ossomer as their envoy, when he had been on the GK Side for less than a full turn. If a warlord can become "rusty" through a focus on diplomacy, then a warlord new to a Side should also be "learning the ropes" of his new organization. You imply that a newly popped warlord can't be trusted to "know the ropes" specific to the Side he was popped on. And again, I am not saying that I'm against that position. It is interesting and deserves some more thought.
How using capslock wins arguments:
Zeroberon wrote:So we know with 100% certainty that THIS IS HOW TRI-LINKS WORK, PERIOD END OF STORY.
Oberon

Postby Beeskee » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:18 pm

effataigus wrote:Oh, and for the case at hand (GKAF=Gobwin Knob Air Force... :( = Tram+Slately).

That is an amazingly helpful drawing. The only problem I see is JS has no tunnels. :) But that doesn't matter to the current situation anyway.

Off-Topic, I saw a "Uniroyal" tire today. Lol. :D
Beeskee
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Previous

Return to Reactions