LOVE the emphasis placed on our. I'd be willing to bet that Jack has a very good idea of what's going on just in that quick peek. The fact that he's emphasizing the possessive means several things.
1. He knows that they are all Thinkamancers. No big shocker there. Issac seems to be pretty well known throughout the MK.
2. He knows that they have something to do with Parson's absence. That many Thinkamancers RIGHT outside the gate that they are waiting for Parson to come through? Again, doesn't take a genius.
3. He's letting them know that he knows what's up. He's saying 'peekaboo, I see you'. Before, they had neutral witnesses (Maggie is relatively neutral, and Parson is currently at their mercy.) Now, they have someone who's not part of the scheme who's seen what's going on.
4. He's letting them know that he's part of a side. Which is a natural follow-up to #3. He's reminding them that if they mess with Parson, they mess with all of them.
5. He's saying "You guys don't have as much control of the situation as you might like." Again, a follow up to #3 and 4. Not only does someone know about what's going on, but they are right there and have firepower. Because if Jack's there, odds are Wanda's there. And if Wanda's there, so are the 'pliers.
Jack's giving them a great big "Boop You" right now, and Issac's face when Jack appears shows, thanks to Xin's wonderful artwork, the appropriate level of "WTB!" Jack is doing what Jack does best. Spread chaos, confusion and despondency among the enemy. Parson's opposition was sure of themselves. Now, they have an unexpected enemy coming at them from behind them. I agree. This is definitely a CMOA for Jack
This is going to be fun!
"All warfare is based on deception" - Sun Tzu, Chapter 1, Line 18, The Art of War
"The principle of strategy is to know ten thousand things by having one thing." - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Earth, Go Rin No Sho