I love the comic, but am i the only one fe up with the... lack of leadership ability, general lack of social skills, and utter incompetence of Stanley? He is the Pointy-Haired-Boss from Dilbert! He is all the management bad stereotypes.
Enough of my rant, i think that Ansom is going to make similar tactics but not just keep trusting in overwhelming numbers, we have seem him use the "bonus on top of bonus" when the conquest started, i don't think he is going to suddenly forget such useful and powerful technique. But as in some previous threads has been exposed the greatest threat to GK lies in Gk itself, just to name a few that i can recall:
- Incompetent Overlord (No discussion here i think)
- A treacherous and powerful Croakamancer (Not that she is planing right now to betray GK, but she has betrayed her side before and with less resources at her disposal to keep to herself)
- Ansom over zealotry and possible jealousy of Parson
- Key figures (Maggie, Sizemore, Wanda) have growing loyalty/respect towards Parson, and if push come to shove, Stanley might become the figurative "head" so the side doesn't disband and nothing more (Keep him jailed and protected
it will be possible? ).
- The bulk of the army is devoted to Wanda, and nominally to Stanley, in case of a betrayal/arkenpliers nullification, GK becomes 14 cities and whatever units they are popping/taming right now (which doesn't seem to be much, except for the dwagons)
RC2 it will be a tough opponent if Charlie lends his help, but more so than external threats, i believe that the greatest harm can come from within.