Book 2 – Page 97

Page by page discussion of the comic.

Re: Book 2 – Page 97

Postby effataigus » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Oberon wrote:Dunno if this is the right source for the use of the onomatopoeia, but it does use the exact same spelling.

Came across that site in my search also, but it looks to be a pretty dang obscure site. Also, it does not use the exact same spelling!

Nevertheless, I'm guessing the drumroll interpretation is right. Still seems weird, but I'm not sure I have anything more sensible to offer.
Last edited by effataigus on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 am, edited 239044 times in total.
effataigus

Postby tgriff02 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Just wanted to add a pop-culture reference. Several people have commented about the Blond Predictamancer chick that vanished shortly after Jack and Wanda joined the Never Ending Stor- I mean debate with the GMTTA. I didn't catch it until today when I was re-reading some older pages and saw when she originally joined the group, along with her sisters. She represents one of the triplets known in Shakespear, and Disney's Gargoyles, as the Wierd Sisters; Children of Oberonn with the abilites to predict the fate of men, among other things. Din't know if anyone else had recognized them, or mentioned it, but I couldn't remember seeing it mentioned in the forum.
tgriff02

Postby Lamech » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:03 am

Whispri wrote:
Lamech wrote:TGMtTA have foolamancers and lookamancers. They would see right through Jack's Veil. That said, we do not know what TGMtTA agreed too. We never saw that agreement. We saw what they claimed they agreed too.

It's been proven they can't, as that's how Wanda and Jack stacked up with Parson in the first place, moving in under the cover of a veil that left everyone staring in shock.

Hmm... maybe only natural foolamancers have foolamancy senses. On the other hand they also might have been startled by Wanda and Jack dashing out of the portal at high speeds. Wouldn't you be startled if someone was talking normally and then charged?
Lamech

Postby Shai_hulud » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:52 pm

I thought it was said that Isaac was only an adept foolamancer?
Shai_hulud
Pins Supporter!
Pins Supporter!

Postby Lamech » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Shai_hulud wrote:I thought it was said that Isaac was only an adept foolamancer?

Eh, but even archons can see through foolamancy. Of course, I was assuming that the see through was related to their foolamancy special.
Lamech

Previous

Return to Reactions