Summer Updates – 046

Page by page discussion of the comic.

Re: Summer Updates – 046

Postby Lord Kasavin » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:31 am

Evil Jedi wrote:I haven't read all of the posts on this update, so I'm not sure if what I'm about to say has already been discussed.

The Archons say that Charlie has a great reputation hiring casters out of the Magic Kingdom. My question is, how does Charlie contact them to hire them? Or for that matter, how do other sides? I suppose if you have a caster on your side you can send them in and find what you're looking for, but what if you don't? Can Charlie send thinkagrams into the Magic Kingdom? Is he getting in touch with barbarian casters when they aren't in MK? Just wondering what you all think.

The obvious answer is he sends them a thinkagram. I suppose its possible that the MK can't be reached by thinkagram. However, there is no evidence to support that.
"Act, and God will Act." - Joan of Arc

"Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt." - Thomas Moore
Lord Kasavin

Postby Black » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:51 pm

I think the question is in general how sides contact barbarian casters for contract work. Not everyone has a thinkamancer. Do they contact mercenary casters through Charlie, or is there some other arrangement? It's not that important of a point though.
Black
I am a Tool!
I am a Tool!

Postby Lord Kasavin » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Black wrote:I think the question is in general how sides contact barbarian casters for contract work. Not everyone has a thinkamancer. Do they contact mercenary casters through Charlie, or is there some other arrangement? It's not that important of a point though.

Every side in which its been brought up, have both casters and a portal to the MK. Hence, they could just send their casters their to scope the field. For example, Stanley paid for the "Perfect Warlord" spell (a mercenary service) through Wanda.
"Act, and God will Act." - Joan of Arc

"Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt." - Thomas Moore
Lord Kasavin

Previous

Return to Reactions