Book 2 – Epilogue 02 – Jack Decrypted

Page by page discussion of the comic.

Re: Book 2 – Epilogue 02 – Jack Decrypted

Postby Shai_hulud » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:02 pm

I imagine they're self aware neural nets, just not ones that function exactly like an "average" human brain. That optical cortex simulation they turned loose awhile ago that literally spent all its time looking at cute cat pictures on the internet is sort of what I'm talking about.
Shai_hulud
Pins Supporter!
Pins Supporter!

Postby Kreistor » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:16 pm

I chose a humourless existence over an insane asylum or suicide, and there will be no getting back what I excised. Everyone is the way they are because someone gave them no choice but to be that way.

Still funny?
http://www.erfworld.com/wiki/index.php/TBFGK_1 Here you can find all comic pages written as text for convenient quoting.

http://www.erfworld.com/wiki/index.php/Erfworld_Mechanics The starting page for accessing all known Erfworld "rules".
Kreistor

Postby Shai_hulud » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Caaaaaaats.

I'm not making fun of you. I wanted to go into neuroscience before I switched careers. Neural networks are cool.

CATS EVERYWHERE! OH GOD WE ARE ALL CATS
Shai_hulud
Pins Supporter!
Pins Supporter!

Postby Tonot » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:51 am

Kreistor wrote:I chose a humourless existence over an insane asylum or suicide, and there will be no getting back what I excised. Everyone is the way they are because someone gave them no choice but to be that way.

Still funny?

No, not very funny brother, but understandably humane at least, and that is a pass-mark on your test score. I didn't mean to chip away at you, you know, I was just perplexed at your responses. I think I will continue to include you in my friendly joking, and you continue to treat it as me making a serious point, and it is all good. We are all in this together, and none of us get out of it alive, eh?.
Tonot

Postby Shai_hulud » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:23 am

Tonot wrote:none of us get out of it alive, eh?.
Speak for yourself. I plan to live forever or die trying!
Shai_hulud
Pins Supporter!
Pins Supporter!

Previous

Return to Reactions