Webcomic list

Mind if we put this first?

Re: Webcomic list

Postby GhostBustier » Wed May 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Pretty much all the ones I read regularly have been listed here, but a couple I noticed missing:

Oglaf- SUPER NSFW.
Prequel Adventures - Based in the Elder Scrolls universe, but no knowledge of it is required. The readers help to shape the story with suggestions and "commands" (originally an MS Paint Adventures forum adventure) for Katia, the hapless catgirl protagonist who has to learn how to be a competent (and sober) member of society.
GhostBustier

Postby Lipkin » Tue May 21, 2013 5:55 am

Blank It

Sadly on hiatus, this surreal webcomic follows two amnesiacs who find themselves in a universe that exists solely as a blank white plane. Boop gets weird. It's fantastic.

http://blankitcomics.com/blankit-0001/
Lipkin
Print 2 Draw 3 Supporter!

Postby XykonEQ2 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:36 am

I haven't seen http://www.wtfcomics.com/ in the list yet. I know it's very specific to EverQuest and doesn't update all that often at the moment but it's still active and I love it...
XykonEQ2

Postby Deo » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:40 am

Banished

Great one I recently gotten into a month or two back. Green alien gets banished to a desert world and while trying to survive runs into a strange robot explorer. Things get fairly interesting quickly in the comic leading to a sort of adventure/space opera twist later on in the first major story arc that I ended up really enjoying. I recently backed their kickstarter to fund printing another book so I at least enjoyed the comic enough to put money down.
The artwork is pretty good, though artists have changed a few times to varying effects, but it's still one of my top 5 comics and I didn't see it on mentioned so I thought I would put it up here.
Deo

Previous

Return to Internet and Webcomics