rules and regs

What features and fixes would you like to see here at erfworld.com?

rules and regs

Postby konmanrocks » Sat May 02, 2009 3:00 am

i was wondering what rules there are for signatures and Avatars here. its probably somewhere, but i cant seem to find it. you might want to have something akin to a rules and news posting area in the forums as well!
konmanrocks
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Re: rules and regs

Postby harknell » Sat May 02, 2009 9:35 am

Hi there, I need to call Rob in on this and have him set this up as an official post. For now as it is we allow external avatars, and allow sig files as long as they don't hit the spammy point (and we don't get complaints from other users). So a few links in the sig should be fine, but let's try not to have huge flashing banners.
Webmaster for the comic Stupid and Insane Defenders Against Chaos: http://www.onezumi.com
Webmaster for the comic Erfworld: http://www.erfworld.com
harknell
Site Admin

Postby konmanrocks » Sun May 03, 2009 1:54 am

sounds good.
konmanrocks
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Postby privatepepper » Mon May 11, 2009 2:50 am

I find it odd that the forum doesn't have a "Forum Rules" sticky yet. I guess they are somewhat new.
There's not much to be said. Follow me, and I will teach you the paths of love, of hate, of fire, of death, of life, of ice. Follow me, and I will lead you through years of victory and ruin.
privatepepper

Postby Infidel » Mon May 11, 2009 2:36 pm

privatepepper wrote:I find it odd that the forum doesn't have a "Forum Rules" sticky yet. I guess they are somewhat new.

That was exactly the thought I had when I saw the thread header.

As for avatars, I'm considering reducing mine slightly so it doesn't clip the online band. I definitely think and avatar shouldn't fall off the right side of the page and go outside of the blue onto the brown region.
Who is that beautiful red-headed devil,
Stabs you in the heart so that she can level?
It's Scarlet!
- BC
Infidel
I am a Tool!
I am a Tool!

Postby privatepepper » Mon May 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Infidel wrote:As for avatars, I'm considering reducing mine slightly so it doesn't clip the online band. I definitely think and avatar shouldn't fall off the right side of the page and go outside of the blue onto the brown region.

The past few days when I've seen yours, it hasn't clipped. Maybe that's because I have a widescreen monitor and the blue division scales?
There's not much to be said. Follow me, and I will teach you the paths of love, of hate, of fire, of death, of life, of ice. Follow me, and I will lead you through years of victory and ruin.
privatepepper

Return to Suggestions/Requests