Forum text game - Lords of Creation [Over(see last page)]

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Forum text game - Lords of Creation

Postby Crovius » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:05 pm

OOC
Spoiler: show
If the others do not show up at the arena by tomorrow night I'll make a ruling that they were all transported here, whether they wanted tp come or not. I want to get the plot rolling and hand out the special roles to everyone. Only 3 people know their role and only 2 actually are getting there bonus, as I haven't worked on the bonus for the third immortal yet.
Crovius

Postby Ehbobo » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:15 pm

OOC:
Role? Bonus? What you talking bout? And there is a slight/distinct possibility that Xeras is dead. If that is impossible for gods, then he was called hime to be with the Omniscient forever.
Ehbobo

Postby Crovius » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:35 am

OOC
Unlike in other LoC games, this one has a storyline I want it to follow. I'm designing roles which give everyone some flavour power and a bonus of some kind, some of the bonuses include gaining a stat boosst for every ally you are fighting for, decreasing the price of creating a certain kind of creature for free, the ability to cause lethal wounds to divine beings, and a self-sacrifice bonus, that one's kinda like a martyr thing. I can be more specific when we get started with all the immortals being in the arena.
Crovius

Postby Crovius » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:45 pm

As the Devourer battled the ant workers it started off charging across the field and clawing at the nearest Ant. Despite their tiny size, the large monster lands a blow, badly injuring one of the Ants. They all try flying up, but the Devourer catches one and smashed it into the arena floor, crushing it. They fly up, thinking they are out of reach, one throws a small flame at the Devourer, btu teh fires seem to dissipate just before reaching the Devourer. The others fire dark green rays, but they too seem to stop inches form the Devourer, the spells stopped by a resitant aura about the Devourer. It roared, the soul trapped in it's ricage screams as a wave of confusion shot up and affected the workers. Several of them started to babble nonsense, other shook off the feeling, 5 dive bombed at the Devourer, the first to get close being swatted fromt he sky and crushed underfoot. The other four landed on the Devourer and begin using their strong jaws to try and bite into the monstrosity's flesh, but they couldn't break its skin. Several more ant descend, recoving from the confusion to try and attack the beast.

Now covered in several ants the Devourer seems only annoyed, swatting at them. Every time it hit one black energy seemed to surround its claws and the ant that was hit would appear to weaken. It became clear quite fast that they coudl do nnothing to harm this beast. An ant would get lucky now and then and find a weak spot, but as an undead creature this only allowed the ant to deal normal damage. The Devourer chuckled, as no ant ever hurt it enough that it was healed back up the next ant it struck. Not a minute had passed and 8 of the ants lay slain, two continued to babble 10 ft away from the Devourer, and while tow tried feebly to go for its eyes the last one stayed in the air, still throwing small balls of fire, once it score a hit but the Devourer had soon recovered the damage. The beast dropped the last two on it and stalked to the two babbling ants. They were helpless and he ended them swiftly. The last defiant Ant worker roared, throwing another fire then diving at the Devourer. It pointed a finger,t eh soul trapped in it ribs screamed as crackling green energy hit the ant. It's wings slowed, it's limbs seemed to get heavya nd it dropped, hitting the ground, struggling just to pick up it's own weight.

The Devourer stalked to the Ant, who gave one last desperate bite, and even succeeding to pierce the beast's unnatural flesh. this barely seemed ot bother it as it riased both fists and brought them down, ending the ant's life. Teserath nodded, noting the Devourer's strengths and weaknesses. It was supremely more successful than the Gibbering Mouther had been. "It seems, Parasite, my creature has won the battle, and by my count, it's actually healthier than when the battle started. That will wear off within an hour, but your Ants were hopelessly outmatched this time. I'll accept your payment at a later time. For now, we have business to attend to, do we not?"

Witha wave the Devourer was sent to the moon, to wait for Teserath. The Immortal of Death stood, leaning on his Scythe and nodded. By now all other Immortals should have arrived on their own accord, or brought here by messengers.
Crovius

Postby Bakuvii Manaquii » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:29 am

Solaris enters the arena from the highrise exit. He gazes down upon the other immortals, then teleports directly beside Teserath. He sits calmly in one of the many seats available, breathing deeply. He knew what he was to do. Solaris opened his mind, reaching out to the sun itself, trying to psionically contact the Omniscient. 'Father, your children are gathered, as you have ordered. What now calls? We thus await your commanding word.' Solaris closes his eyes, and patiently prepares for the answer, his conscience clear of impurities.
Bakuvii Manaquii

Postby Daemonwelsh » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:11 pm

While he waited, the Parasite began crafting his major artifact. It was a doorway, inscribed with runes. When it was finished, a film filled the center, casting the light that passed through it into its separate colors. The effect was mesmerizing, though unintended. The Parasite brought five workers, all who had done something which had influenced the colonies in some way.

The first to pass through glowed red, and as he walked through his color changed. It became a red carapace and the Ruby in his chest glowed brighter for an instant, before dimming to normal. It had been imbued with the power of a meteor swarm, and he had grown in size. His armor was thicker, and he would be a natural arcane general.

The second to passed through glowed a white tinged with blue. His carapace became silver, again tinged with white, and her Aquamarine gem shimmered. It had been instilled with cure serious wounds, mass, and she had shrunken smaller. Her armor was just as thick, and she would be a fine medic in the years to come.

The third to pass though Glowed a gorgeous green. His carapace became camouflaged, and would hide him in the forest's of the world with ease. His Emerald became a deeper green, and was infused with Summon Nature’s Ally IX. His arms grew spikes, and his body elongated. He would be the father druid of the Colonies.

The fourth to pass through glowed pink. His Carapace grew to be flamboiently pink, ridges extending around him, with wires that grew inside the ridges to allow for musical playing. His Diamond flashed for a second, before being imbued with animate objects. He would be the grand bard of the world.

The fifth to pass through changed shape entirely. He stood higher, like a dog, but with 6 legs. An armored shell covered his back, and his pearl gem shimmered. It was then granted the Visage of the Deity, greater spell. He would be the one to bring the colony together.

As it so happened, he was called the Bladed worker.

Together, they were known as the 5 Pillars of divinity.
Daemonwelsh

Postby Daemonwelsh » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:00 am

Heyo peeps... hey, starting another version of this, so if you guys want to play in there as well, maybe run different people, then just post your new profiles.
http://www.erfworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1246&p=28868#p28868

Also, depending on the success of the world, I may ask Crovius to DM it when the end of days has come and gone and it becomes a D&D game. that would be up to him.
Daemonwelsh

Postby Bakuvii Manaquii » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:02 am

Damn you Daemon...Damn you...
I'm in.
Bakuvii Manaquii

Postby Crovius » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:03 pm

You might want to extend the time before game start a bit more than one week. Remember it took almost 3 weeks before this was started. And my formula for motes gained was 3d6 the first 4 weeks, 2d6 weeks 5-8, then 1d6 till the end of day. Starts with a +6, then each week that bonus goes down. This is to show that the immortals are slowly gaining less and less motes because there is less available.
Crovius

Postby Crovius » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:16 am

So you guys get 2d6-1. I rolled badly today. Everyone gets 3 motes :o :shock: :?
Oh, and add your DR-1 so most of you should get a few more motes :mrgreen:

Plot stuff posting later. Solaris should know what to do.
Crovius

Postby Crovius » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Just putting this here or else no one would know it exists. Will delete if asked.
Hey guys, just advertising this, I'll delete it if asked. I'm starting a Let's Play based on Warhammer Bloodbowl for the PC. It's over in the Your Gaming, includes a poll to select the race. Anyone that participates will get to have a player named after them that they can decide the details of that player's career (how I'll play them, equipment and skill selection). Hope you guys take a look, the poll allows you to change your mind. Once I've gotten everything decided and started playing I'll post pregame stats and the next game, with details on what we can do before the game, then post the play-by-play and post game stats after each game.
Crovius

Postby Bakuvii Manaquii » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Solaris Breathes in the musky air of the arena, readying himself. He closes his eyes, and solidifies all the light in the arena, turning into a light and viscous fluid. Any movement made, he can now sense, but it does not hinder movement. Next, he seals the exits solidifying the light in the doorways to become harder than the stones that make their frame. He stands, then teleports to the center of the room. He then widens his arms, as if to embrace them all, then says, 'My brothers, sisters, we are gathered...by the will of our father. He wishes us to fight, and so we shall. There will be no mercy, no retention of abilities, this fight is to the death, or submission.' The Parasite stands, and approaches Solaris, taking his side, as does One. Solaris hardens the light around them, drafting them a protective armor. The other immortals suddenly feel the weight of the light around them, Solaris hardening it, densifying it to slow their movements. Solaris gathers more spheres, and prepares to attack. 'This will be the dawn of a new era, we are the future, and we must be as one. You all have two choices, join us, or die in battle.'
Bakuvii Manaquii

Postby Ehbobo » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:15 pm

OOC: You bastards! Heh. Well, Ka'Arthan can have some fun with this.

All his fears seemed to be coming true. Here he was, surrounded by immortals of two different pantheons, himself without allies, and suddenly stuck in a blood bath of epic proportions. Damn, the Omniscient had played him good.

Ka'Arthan exploded into his battle form, his four shia'surna grasped in his hands. He roared, and the entire arena shook with the force of his anger. The walls began to explode, showering rock into the stadium where so recently the Devourer had slaughtered the ants. From the sites of these detonations emerged a small army of dragons and sandworms, spontaneously called into being by Ka'Arthan.

Still bellowing in fury, the four-armed god and his creations launched themselves at his ancient enemy, The Parasite.
Ehbobo

Postby Sinrus » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:58 pm

While the other pantheon is distracted by Ka'Arthan, Lux takes the quick opportunity to craft the artifact that he had put off before. A regal cape made of purple silk and hard as scaeleth, it increases his potence by one.

When this is completed, he joins the rest of his pantheon - Zorea, Teserath, and Den Carvons - and glances around. Xeras seemed to be in a comatose state in the corner of the arena. He could be dealt with later. Meanwhile, Ka'Arthan was still holding his own but there was no way that he could defeat all three of his opponents; Parasite alone might be more than a match for him. So that raised the question that he now aired: Should the four of them wait until Ka'Arthan was vanquished, or should they jump in now and fight all four of them?
Sinrus

Postby Azgrut » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:37 pm

"Battle will lead to the end times. But I will not suffer surrendering to these three immortals. If joining them means a merging of the pantheons then I do not disagree. If joining means submission, then we have to fight for our freedom. But this is a question we can not ask now. They will do battle Ka'arthan and win. So now would be the time to strike if fighting is what we want. In that case we shall win. Also I have the ability to stop this fighting temporarily. But I have to act quickly and not without at least one of your agreements."

She speaks quickly for this is a moment of peril.
Azgrut

Postby Daemonwelsh » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:16 pm

The ants in the stands burst forth from them, assaulting the army which Ka had bred in an instant. The Parasite himself told the One and Solaris to stay back unless he seemed to be in trouble. He then shot fourth to grapple with Ka, and the five heroes he had created began assaulting Ka's army. The parasite assaulted Ka both physically and mentally, trying to get him to see the necessity of joining his pantheon, while attempting to bash him into submission.
Daemonwelsh

Postby Bakuvii Manaquii » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:49 am

Solaris laughs heartily, 'I have waited ages for this day, this battle will be one to remember my brothers and sisters!' He focuses his power, readying himself to obliterate the others if they should attack. He would leave the Parasite to his devices, for Solaris was very aware of the difference in their abilities. Lux and Teserath would be his targets, until the Parasite was free to take one, after he had defeated Ka'Arthan. 'One, you will need to handle her, she should not be a challenge,' Solaris telepathically told him, pointing in Zoreas direction, 'I will hold the others until the Parasite has submitted Ka'Arthan.'

Solaris waits for the other pantheon to make the first move, for it would be their last as his enemies; Solaris had prepared for this, and he was ready, 'They are no match for me, especially while the father is on my side.'
Bakuvii Manaquii

Postby Crovius » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:43 am

Suddenly a great flash of light washed over the arena, freezing all in it's path, overwhelming both the light Solaris wielded and the shadows that clung to Teserath. Everyone was stupified, frozen as they felt the weight of His divine presence, the knowing that this was the true source to all their power and no matter how great they thought themselves they paled beside It. Then a great voice echoed out from the center of the light, another wave of submission rolling through them. None will be able to act until the Overbeing deemed it necessary. The voice sounded legion, made of many voices, but the combined harmony filled all that heard it with awe and made all realize they could never compare to this being.

"STOP. AND LISTEN. MY CHILDREN, I AM THE OVERBEING. YOU HAVE ALL FELT MY PRESENCE BRIEFLY, ALL HEARD THE ECHO OF THE WORDS I LEFT YOU WITH WHEN I SENT YOU TO THIS WORLD. SEVERAL OF YOU HAVE SPOKEN TO ME AND I HAVE GRANTED YOU POWER THAT THE OTHER'S DO NOT REALIZE. SOME OF YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN WHY I BROUGHT YOU ALL TO THIS WORLD. FIGHTING EACHOTHER WAS NOT PART OF IT. I FELT IT GOOD TO GATHER YOU ALL FINALLY AND FORCE YOU TO SEE THE TRUTH, AS ONE OF YOUR OWN HAS SEEN WHAT I KNOW. SOLARIS, I AM SORRY I HAD TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE I WANTED YOU ALL TO FIGHT, BUT THIS WAS THE BEST WAY I KNEW YOU WOULD GATHER THEM. I HAVE WORDS FOR EACH OF YOU, BUT THEY WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNTIL AFTER YOU ALL START BEHAVING LIKE RESPONSIBLE IMMORTALS AND STOP TRYING TO FIGHT EACHOTHER. sOLARIS, YOU WILL FIND YOU NOW KNOW WHAT I WANT FROM YOU. SPEAK NOW, BE FREE OF YOUR PARALYSIS. AND WITH YUOR TOUCH THE OTHERS WILL BE FREE OF IT. I LEAVE NOW, TO WATCH, TO WAIT. I WILL BE TESTING YOU IN TIME MY CHILDREN. PLEASE, DO NOT FAIL ME."
Crovius

Postby Bakuvii Manaquii » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:46 pm

He understood now. Their father had played to his thoughts on his decisive morals, to unite the Immortals. ‘A role?’ Solaris was not so sure of his fathers meaning, until he replayed the messages in his head, listening to the words of their father. He was meant to protect them, and their creations, the life of the planet. ‘I forgive your exploits of my devices, father, and I accept that which you ask of me. Though I ask that you never manipulate me again, it is not a welcome gesture, merely alert me of what you wish, and I will ensure it is done, quickly and efficiently.’

Solaris steps forth and assumes the role assigned to him by the Omniscient One. In a loud but clear resonate voice, reverberating as he spoke, 'Alas my brothers and sisters we are at a crossroads. We have been given a task and we have strayed too far from the designated borders that define its meaning, insodoing we are now facing as one, two choices. We can continue our petty squabbles over our insignificant issued differences, or, we can set them aside and do what we were blessed to do, repopulate this planet with life and prevent a recurrence of the End of Days. I for one, have made my decision, and that is to follow my task as The Protector, of your creations, as our father, the Omniscient, has asked of me, and I will fulfill my duties proudly and with honor as he commands. Teserath, my brother, The Reaper, as you and I both know of your reason for being, our opposition now comes to full bloom. You are Death, while I am Life; You are the endless Void, whilest I am the enveloping Light. We are opposites, yet we are the same, and are trapped within a balance, such similar to that of the Old World concept of Ying and Yang. Our tasks remain the same, yet we are also required to maintain this balance, or calamity be wrought by our insolence and disobedience. We all have been assigned a task, open your mind to the Omniscient, let him speak to you in turn, and you will be enlightened to what your part is to secure the future entrusted to us by his majesty.'

One of Solaris' Pythons strike out at Teserath, its bite relieving the paralysis set on by the shock of hearing the spoken word of the Omniscient. He steps forward a few paces staring at Solaris, not with awe nor menace, but approval. 'Finally you see the true nature of our existence, Solaris. I was wondering if or when others would catch on that we have a purpose. All of us have one. Some already have found theirs, even if they cannot be vocal about it. Commune with the Overbeing and you will learn your task. We all will need to know our own purpose, lest you'd prefer all of us added to the list of Immortal Failures...'

'I speak only to ensure we are as we were made to be. The Omniscient designated me to deliver this message to those of you who have not yet opened yourself to our father. Fulfill your duties, actualize your potential. My brothers and sisters, we must do this, not just for our sake, but for the sake of your underling mortal races. Without our cooperation, they are doomed to repeat the past. Together as one, we can, and will, prevent the repetition of the past, the future is not set, there is no fate. I leave you to ponder these words, mine, Teseraths, and our fathers.' Solaris extends his wings toward each of the remaining Immortals, lightly touching their foreheads with the endmost tip of each. The Immortals all regain full bodily function after suffering the great shock of the Omniscient’s arrival. He moves swiftly for the exit, beckoning for the others to follow. Those who would join the cause would seal their will in binding contract, at a place Solaris had prepared for such an occasion.

Solaris waits patiently outside the arena for those who wished to follow his word, the word of their father. 'Communication is paramount amongst our kind. Misunderstanding will lead to calamity and dismay, I cannot and will not allow that.' Solaris begins to ponder a way to ensure this could never occur, then realizes what must be done. Solaris looks upon his right arm, at the aurora spheres encircling his wrist. 'Now is the time. I shall release my image unto this raw power, and thus my servants be birthed.' He had unknowingly prepared for this, the spheres contained more than just raw light. Each was alive, a heart beating, all in unison, pulsating accordingly. They would be a great asset to his plan, he would need to carefully construct the forms in which this light would take, allowing them some of the abilities he had access to. The Angael, as he would call them, would be his harbingers, each would accompany the leaders of the mortal races, overseeing their actions without taking any themselves, and reporting anything that would threaten the balance of the world directly to Solaris. The remaining would aid Solaris in his other tasks the world over, completing them at any cost. He called upon his inscriptions, lining the spheres before him, then having them circulate an undefined point in front of him. He causes them to spin faster, heating the air around them beyond temperatures safe within the protection of the atmosphere.

They continue accelerating their revolutions, soon turning the air around them into plasma. The fire shines many colors, mitigating a strange but vibrant display of beauty. The spheres begin to lose their shape, their surfaces warping and bending in a mountainous manner. The sounds of crackling lightning fill the air, as it shoots across each sphere. More and more bolts begin striking, until each surface is covered in a blue haze of photonic energy. The bolts continue to crackle, now shooting from each sphere to another, connecting them all to each other. They continue to encircle the undefined point for some time, before they suddenly stop in place, moving not a millimeter. The lightning dissipates, seconds before they all implode ferociously, lightning firing in all directions, and the plasma flames expanding a few meters from their respective spheres. Small, black, spheres now sit in place of the aurora spheres, hearts still beating in unison, though they radiate no light.

Solaris lines the new spheres a meter from the ground, then speaks, ‘Archael, First son, Eminence of your kind, rise forthwith, and assume your responsibilities as my subordinate.’ The center sphere shakes violently, crackling and moaning. The surface breaks, and the sphere explodes to reveal a wisp, entirely bright light. It begins to morph, quickly assuming the form of a winged bipedal humanoid male. He stares blankly at Solaris, then immediately drops to one knee. signifying his fealty. ‘Tyrial, Second son, rise forthwith, and assume your responsibilities as my subordinate.’ Again a sphere shakes violently, then explodes to reveal a wisp of pure light. It assumes the exact same shape of a winged bipedal humanoid male, drops to a knee and signifies its fealty. Solaris repeats the process with each of the other eleven spheres, naming them in order; Xerxes, Balanar, Thesaedin, Lucious, Balthazar, Agamemnon, Victoria, Aerrin, Beauxrae, Illidrianne, and Allaeria. Each assumes the same form, save for the last five, who are female. Once they all had dropped to one knee to display their fealty, Solaris spoke again, this time to address them all, ‘You are the Angael, harbingers of my will. You will be known for kindness, charisma, and execution. Your purpose is to do what I cannot. Each of you will be assigned to escort the matriarch of each individual species of sentience existing on this planet. You will report their actions directly to me, then unto their creator. Anything that may unbalance their coexistence must be prevented, at all costs, to prevent casualties. Those remaining of you will escort me, my personal guard, completing any task I assign. You are a fine, proud race. None can match your strength, none can outwit you. Carry out your tasks with great humility, and all will deem you as you are meant to be; Guardians of the People…’

He then gazed upon the land in front of him, admiring its beauty as he felt the first signs of the immortals movements in the arena behind him. The sun began to rise in the east, setting the lands and oceans aglow with its presence. Solaris inhaled as the fresh power wafted over him, for he had just expended more than anticipated, leaving him a bit faint. The light of the great sun touches Solaris, lighting his armor ablaze with color and heat. He exhales, allowing his power to radiate outward, his image blurring with the bent renditions of the light around him. He prepares to phase those who would follow his words, he would need to teleport them all at once, it would be very difficult and he would need to be touching them as well, unlike normal. He breathes deeply once again drawing more power from the rising sun. 'How perfectly quaint. A new day, a new beginning. You planned this one father, no coincidence here.' Solaris laughs softly as the first of the Immortals begin to emerge from the arena...

Race: Angael
Physical Appearance;
-Height: 5'10-6'4
-Weight: Vary with height, from 160lbs to 200lbs
-Body Type: Always Lean and Muscular, but still exuberantly attractive.
-Details: The Angael are a proud rarity brought into existence to serve their creator, Solaris. They are composed entirely of light that Solaris had solidified, shaped, then gifted to walk among mortals using the many inscriptions inlaid within his body. Being what they are, they prefer a bright environment, but will venture outside of their comfort in order to serve the will of their master. Due to the nature of their form, they clothe themselves heavily to contain the bright light their skin shines at all times, which is constantly and vibrantly reflecting color and refracting reflections of the world around them. They have no discernible features when they are born, but as shapeshifters, slowly carve themselves into the image they receive unto their master. Oftentimes they will sprout wings and grow extra limbs, using them to complete any task they may have been assigned. They are capable of similar abilities as Solaris, able to bend and shape the light around them, even give it density. They are of course further limited to these abilities, nowhere near the potential of their creator. With time, they do become stronger and more able to bend more light faster, desify it, and later, teleport. The most common uses of their abilities to control light is to fashion weapons and armor to intimidate others and strengthen themselves. Fast, Agile, Intelligent, Strong, and Charismatic are all discerning of what one can expect if they where to ever encounter such a great yet terrible creation. Angael are commonly mistaken for angels by humanoids and other theistic life forms.
Life Span: Unageing. Angaels are created as adults, and are currently incapable of reproduction.
Personality: Pleasant and Endearing, however Angael will stop at nothing to complete their assigned tasks.
Structure: Thirteen were made in the beginning, all but one equal in the eyes of their creator. The last is their leader, Archael, the communicator between them and their father.
Attributes:
- Power: 4
- Potence: 3
-Presence: 2
-Perception: 3
Abilities:
-Shift: Angael can instantaneously change their form into anything of a similarly equivalent size, and can alter their features as well.
-Minor Photonimancy: Angael are able to control light to a minor degree. They can bend it to grant themselves invisibility, and solidify it to fashion themselves any item they require. They are limited to the amount of light they can manipulate, usually around a ten yard radius from the center of their body.
-Aether Jaunt: Angael are capable of desolidifieing their form into pure light, which can travel anywhere, even through solid objects.
-Telepathy: Angael may communicate with each other or their master over any distance by thought.
-Minor Teleport: Angael may teleport once every few seconds, when pushing the envelope, up to a maximum distance of ten kilometers. When summoned by Solaris, they are capable of teleporting directly to him, no matter the distance.

(You may have to hold ctrl and scroll your mouse to see the entire image)

Males
-Archael (Alpha)
-Tyriel
-Xerxes
-Balanar
-Thesaedin
-Lucious
-Balthazar
-Agamemnon
Females
-Victoria
-Aerrin
-Beauxrei
-Illidrianne
-Allaeria
Last edited by Bakuvii Manaquii on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bakuvii Manaquii

Postby Daemonwelsh » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:08 pm

The parasite, having gained a sense of purpose, one which he had not know to not exist, stepped outside to join Solaris. He was ashamed that he had not followed the ideals of the over-being, and would strive to do so from now on. He set himself upon the shoulder of Solaris, and as a physical connection was made, a mental one too was crafted. All bonds of pantheons had been scorched away, and so the Parasite forged a new one between the two immortals. "My friend, It is as though a weight has been placed upon all of us, and those who choose to assume the mantle will be stronger for it. Those who do not, will be our undoing, and as such should not be allowed to prevent us from doing what must be done. Death is not an option I would resort to, but it is an option. I reserve judgment on the others until we see which group is which." Having said his piece, The parasite focused on the arena, fixing the damage it had taken, and forging the rest to no longer be able to take such damage. He infused divinity into it, so that no immortal could create, modify, or destroy while inside. The others would not be able to cause harm to it again, and the beings which had been created were imprisoned for later entertainment.

The Parasite waited for the others to arrive, though having said much, other things were kept hidden in the deep recesses of his mind, locked away from the sight of even the most perceptive among them, in a section of his mind which he had also used divine power to wall off from the rest of the world. His mind was now a fortress, one which not even the immortal Solaris could pierce with his gaze.

19 motes to spend.
Motes to reforge arena and imbue with power:
Motes to make mind impenetrable:
Last edited by Daemonwelsh on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daemonwelsh

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games