LT_Dave lots of queries/problems with that turn.
1) How can Lokarat's stats change mid turn? If he wants him on a mount that's fine, but the mount is a separate unit. Otherwise what's to stop us spending points upgrading our stacks in Gobwin Bump. Secondly if that is allowed (and we will be abusing it this turn
) how is he allowed to break the 6 hit limit on Commander rules?
2) With that clarified if Lokarat has 5 hit points or less (i.e still has his original 4 hit points) then Kettwey is having his stack target Lokarat. It's my lead stack I get to choose where the damage goes. I'll make an IC battle description post of Kettwey dealing the killing blow to Lokarat then.
3) How does Lokarat a level 6 warlord magically become level 7 in the attack on Kettwey? Has he been made chief warlord of Gobwin Bump? Does that mean Diago is level 2 or level 1 being boosted by Lokarat's Chief Warlord bonus?
4) What are the rules on Capture and then Turning? Presumably Gobwin Bump would need some sort of Turnamancer to turn Kettwey to their side. Does that mean we're adding casters to this game now?
5)Is Hiseng performing a hit and run on the Axe Dwarf on C2, and therefore not earning XP? Otherwise I can't see how they didn't get stuck in the same hex as the remaining separate stacks of a Dwarven Champion and Mehian Spearman.
6) In Lokarat's orders I assume Lokarat attacked first? Otherwise Daigo would have had to attack Kettwey's stack - it's ranged and has to be attacked first? So the attack order must go Daigo sends to knights to kill mists, then Lokarat engages Kettwey, then Daigo attacks Daimyo.
7) Could you have made the attacks separate posts so we can see what times you used for the random seed, picking numbers apparently out of thin air isn't very transparent, especially when the random percentages favour your side so heavily?
8) Can you clarify which hex of 2 mists Lokarat's forces took out. It's not mentioned in the end of turn post.
9) What levels are these new Warlords of Lokarat?
10) Lokarat doesn't get the item of interest till the start of Gobwin Bumps next turn, in the same Kettwey didn't get it at the end of his turn. Or if you do get items at the end of turn, can you say what it is in case it affects the battle between Kettwey and Lokarat.
On the turn Lokarat left alliance his units were 1 Battlehawk, 5 Knights, and Lokarat. When he attacked, he has 3 Commanders (2 New +92 points), 14 knights (9 more +396 points) and 7 New Dwagonknights (+560 points). Ignoring the fact that they gained 1048 points worth of units over two turns*, it also limits them to have popped those units somewhere E2 and G2, can you just confirm that Lokarat's is popping units from a new base somewhere, and isn't just popping them where ever his units are currently. I feel I have to ask this because he's already attempted to break the rules by changing Lokarat stats randomly.
*Which is obscene.
If the errors above are corrected, The Kettwey vs Lokarat combat changes as follows:
Kettwey stack has 9 units in so takes 83 hits if Lokarat is Chief Warlord, and 78 if not (mistake in initial calculation).
Assuming that Lokarat isn't allowed to be upgraded midgame**, his stacks total defence falls to 36 and it takes 23 damage. The 4 hit point Lokarat is cwoaked and the lead Dwagonknight is down to 3 hits.
If Diago was level 1 really, then he still deals enough damage (33) after Lokarat has died to wipe out Daimyo's stack.
**Seriously that's a massively game breaking change to introduce.
Lastly because you've made so many mistakes in that combat, can you please list the units in all of Lokarat's stacks because I what to verify he has got his stacks total attack wrong too?
Once you've clarified this, we can begin planning our scout orders, no point doing so until you've fixed all the mistakes.