Erfworld Empires

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby LTDave » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Trembling in his Treason-Hall, the speaker of the Suddewmen reviews reports fo the rise of Nawnia. "They grow powerful. Too powerful. Who will stop them?"

OOC: I'm looking forward to my hand-delivered 10k Euros.
User avatar
LTDave
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby Twoy » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:30 am

LTDave wrote:OOC: I'm looking forward to my hand-delivered 10k Euros.

OOC: They still have not posted the winning numbers.

Still OOC: What happens to ENCOM's two remaining cities if he fails to retake his capital on his turn?
Twoy
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby Nihila » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:20 am

Twoy wrote:Still OOC: What happens to ENCOM's two remaining cities if he fails to retake his capital on his turn?
Erfworld Empires Rules wrote:If a player loses their last Capital, they have one turn to retake it. If they do not hold a Capital at the end of their next turn, they are out of the Game. All of their cities and units are removed.
"The Infantrymen of Erfworld have nothing to lose but their chains. They have Erfworld to win. Infantry of all sides: Unite!"--Kawl Mawx, Master-class Moneymancer
Nihila
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: Probably totally lost.

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby Twoy » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:15 am

Nihila wrote:
Erfworld Empires Rules wrote:If a player loses their last Capital, they have one turn to retake it. If they do not hold a Capital at the end of their next turn, they are out of the Game. All of their cities and units are removed.

Thanks. That's what I thought, but when I scanned the rules I missed it.

In other news. Doh! The lottery announcement is tonight not last night.
Twoy
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby Nihila » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:28 am

Twoy wrote:Thanks. That's what I thought, but when I scanned the rules I missed it.

In other news. Doh! The lottery announcement is tonight not last night.
You're welcome. Also, ENCOM has roughly zero chance of retaking the capitol. Just way to many units inside for that, and they won't have siege.

And, drat. I'm going to be far away from internet-access zones for the next few days, so I'll have to wait a bit longer than tomorrow morning for the lottery news.
"The Infantrymen of Erfworld have nothing to lose but their chains. They have Erfworld to win. Infantry of all sides: Unite!"--Kawl Mawx, Master-class Moneymancer
Nihila
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: Probably totally lost.

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby Twoy » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:24 pm

OOC: No luck on the lottery.
Twoy
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby LTDave » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:30 am

OOC: If only you had a luck-a-mancer.
User avatar
LTDave
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby Twoy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:23 am

Escotia, it's your turn. On Sept. 1, BLANDCorporatio wil be allowed to autorun your turn so that he can take his turn.
Twoy
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:56 am

Twoy wrote:Escotia, it's your turn. On Sept. 1, BLANDCorporatio wil be allowed to autorun your turn so that he can take his turn.


Understood; turn coming shortly...

Am I allowed to raze cities?
WaterMonkey314
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:35 am

Turn 7: Commonwealth of Escotia

1. Income:

48 Schmucker surplus
plus
(160 Income from cities (lvl 5, lvl 4, lvl 4, lvl 3)
times
15% Economancer bonus)
(230)
yields
232 Schmuckers available

2. Build/Upgrade Cities:

none
232 Schmuckers available

3. Pop units:
Dittomancer (named Wellington) at Auria
4 Cavalry at Argenta
2 Infantry, 1 Flyer at Natria
4 Infantry at Arsenia


4. Pay upkeep:

38 x infantry @ 3 = 114
7 x cavalry @ 6 = 42
3 x flyer @ 9 = 27
3 x character @ 10 = 30
+ Correction: +12
Total: 201

(Note: In turn 6, I erroneously accounted for the upkeep of 4 siege at Arsenia rather than infantry, yielding an overcharge of 12 Schmuckers added back here as the "correction")

31 Schmuckers available

5. Move units:


Beginning unit disposition:
K8 - City Auria, lvl 5 - 1 infantry, Paul Crewgman the Economancer, Wellington the Dittomancer
K10 - City Argenta, lvl 4 - 1 infantry, 4 cavalry
M7 - City Arsenia, lvl 4 - 18 infantry, 1 cavalry, 1 flyer, 1 warlord (Col. Smith, lvl2)
J7 - City Natria, lvl 3 - 18 infantry, 2 cavalry, 2 flyer

Move 17 Infantry, 2 cavalry, 2 flyer from Natria to Feria.
Move 4 cavalry from Argenta to Feria.
Move Wellington, 1 infantry from Auria to Feria.
Move 1 infantry from Arsenia to Auria.

Ending unit disposition:
K8 - City Auria, lvl 5 - 1 infantry, Paul Crewgman the Economancer
K10 - City Argenta, lvl 4 - 1 infantry
M7 - City Arsenia, lvl 4 - 17 infantry, 1 cavalry, 1 flyer, 1 warlord (Col. Smith, lvl2)
J7 - City Natria, lvl 3 - 1 infantry
I8 - City Feria (Suddewmen, lvl 4) - 18 Infantry, 6 cavalry, 2 flyer, Wellington the Dittomancer - ENGAGING THE TRAITOROUS SUDDEWMEN
WaterMonkey314
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:41 am

The High Council of the Commonwealth of Escotia seethed with fury at the treason of their supposed allies, the Suddewmen... A massive army mobilized to liberate Feria from their tyrannical grasp:

COMBAT!
Battle is joined in hex: I8
TIME OF POST (minutes and seconds): 3542
Attacker: 4 Fliers (using Dittomancer)
12 Cavalry
36 Infantry
0 Siege
0 Level Warlord
Total Combat Factors: 52
Random Number: 6
Tactical Bonus Result: 2
Total Combat: 8
Combat Result: SUPERIOR
Hits Inflicted: 35

Defender: 1 Fliers
3 Cavalry
5 Infantry
3 Siege
4 Defence Factor (City Level less Siege - minimum of 1)
0 Level Warlord
Total Combat Factors: 36
Random Number: 3
Tactical Bonus Result: -1
Total Combat: 2
Combat Result: INFERIOR
Hits Inflicted: 12

VICTORY TO: ATTACKER

All Suddewmen traitors are cwoaked.

Escotia takes 12 casualties - 3 cavalry, 9 infantry.

7. End Turn Report

K8 - City Auria, lvl 5 - 1 infantry, Paul Crewgman the Economancer
K10 - City Argenta, lvl 4 - 1 infantry
M7 - City Arsenia, lvl 4 - 17 infantry, 1 cavalry, 1 flyer, 1 warlord (Col. Smith, lvl2)
J7 - City Natria, lvl 3 - 1 infantry
I8 - City Feria (lvl 4) - 9 Infantry, 3 cavalry, 2 flyer, Wellington the Dittomancer
WaterMonkey314
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby Twoy » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:52 am

BLANDCorporatio is up.
Twoy
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby Crovius » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:36 am

He's got 1 more day! I'm posting my turn 7 in a bit.
Crovius
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 11:51 am

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby Twoy » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:13 pm

Crovius wrote:He's got 1 more day! I'm posting my turn 7 in a bit.

Everyone has had a turn since Bland's last turn, which means he can go now or wait a bit if he wants.

You, on the other hand, need to wait until everyone else has had a turn since your last turn or six days, whichever comes first.
Twoy
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby Crovius » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:23 pm

But he's on turn 8 or 9, i'm on turn 7... i should be going not since I go after Watermonkey
Crovius
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 11:51 am

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby Twoy » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:56 pm

To quote LTDave, "The turn order is fluid."

To quote the rules: "A player may not post their next set of orders until all the other players have also posted their next turn, or six days have passed since your last post. '
Twoy
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Eh wot?

Ok by popular demand-

Woman Empire, turn 9

1. Income:

250 + Eco bonus (30%) = 325. Plus remaining Schmuckers (66), makes 391 Schmuckers available.

2. Build & Upgrade:

nope.

3. Pop units:

4 Infantry at Pwague.

4. Income:

3 Characters + 81 Infantry = 273 Schmuckers.

5. Move Units

1 Infantry Fwankfuwt->D5.
1 Infantry Fwankfuwt->E4.
1 Infantry Bwistol->D6.
1 Infantry Wottewdam->A5.
1 Infantry Wottewdam->B5.
1 Infantry Wottewdam->C5.

1 Infantry M6->L8.
1 Infantry N7->M8.

1 Infantry Pwague->L7.
1 Infantry Pwague->M6.
1 Infantry Pwague->N8.
1 Infantry Pwague->N7.

5.5 Diplomacy:

"Greetings to the great Kingdom of Blastoise. We trust that the North will allow you easy pickings now that ENCOM is in disarray. However, we fear that soon the south will prove too tempting. Good fences make good neighbours, and we assure you that our intentions are to keep out of the North."

6. Combat.

None yet.

7. End turn report.

Pwague (L4): 4 Infantry
Pawis (L4): 13 Infantry.
Wome (L5): 5 Infantry, Cwassus (Economancer), Midas (Economancer)
Wottewdam (L4): 5 Infantry.
Fwankfuwt (L4): 5 Infantry
Bwistol (L4): 21 Infantry, Pliny the Younger (Dittomancer)
C8: 3 Infantry
N7: 9 Infantry
A5, B5, B10, C5, D5, D6, D8, E4, E6, E7, L7, L8, M5, M6, M8, N8: 1 Infantry at each.

391 - 273 = 118 Schmuckers left.
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
User avatar
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
 
Posts: 3446
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 5:24 am

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby Crovius » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Twoy wrote:To quote LTDave, "The turn order is fluid."

To quote the rules: "A player may not post their next set of orders until all the other players have also posted their next turn, or six days have passed since your last post. '


So I'm magically going to be 2 turns behidn him until he takes an extended vacation? How will that work if we interact with eachother?

To restate: His message, I won't even get it for 3 more turns.
Crovius
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 11:51 am

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby Twoy » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Crovius wrote:So I'm magically going to be 2 turns behidn him until he takes an extended vacation? How will that work if we interact with eachother?

You will be two turns behind until you manage to make your turn each turn as soon as possible, and he does not make his turn as soon as possible. If you interact, you interact as if the turns were occuring as they occur in real time.

Crovius wrote:To restate: His message, I won't even get it for 3 more turns.

Turn order from now is:
Black Hand
LTDave
Crovius
Twoy

If LTDave waits until 6 days after you took your last turn, then you can take your turn and partially catch up with him. I know the rules seema bit strange, but the idea was that no one would ever have to wait more than six days before they could take their next turn. However, those rules do not entitle someone to skip their turn for two weeks then take two or three turns in a row.
Twoy
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Erfworld Empires

Postby WaterMonkey314 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Twoy wrote:
Crovius wrote:So I'm magically going to be 2 turns behidn him until he takes an extended vacation? How will that work if we interact with eachother?

You will be two turns behind until you manage to make your turn each turn as soon as possible, and he does not make his turn as soon as possible. If you interact, you interact as if the turns were occuring as they occur in real time.

Crovius wrote:To restate: His message, I won't even get it for 3 more turns.

Turn order from now is:
Black Hand
LTDave
Crovius
Twoy

If LTDave waits until 6 days after you took your last turn, then you can take your turn and partially catch up with him. I know the rules seema bit strange, but the idea was that no one would ever have to wait more than six days before they could take their next turn. However, those rules do not entitle someone to skip their turn for two weeks then take two or three turns in a row.


On the other hand, I don't think the intent of the rules is to permanently force Crovius and I to be so far behind everyone else - especially when we can be pushed into autopilot by waiting just a day or two.
WaterMonkey314
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests