Nihila wrote:Does this mean that we can tame wild mounts? If we can, this game will be even awesomer.
Not only can you, I highly encourage everyone to do so with every suitably near-regicidal pack of monsters you find.
Faction Name: Gerardion
Faction Type: Royal
Title of Leader: Sovereign
1) Dwead Guard: Move 5, Hits 7, Attack 5, Defence 5. Formations, Weapon(Axe), Armored
"Empty plate armors, animated with dark magic to fight for the Sovereign."
2) Skeletal Archer: Move 6, Hits 6, Attack 6, Defence 3. Formations, Long Ranged
"Skeletons, able to use longbows, to rain death upon Sovereign's enemies."
3) Carrion Swarm: Move 10, Hits 3, Attack 2, Defence 2, Scout. Affinity(Hills, H. Forest)
"Hundreds of plague flies, serving as the Sovereign's eyes."
A) Dwead Knight: Move 6, Hit 6, Attack 8, Defence 4. Rider, Weapon(Polearm)
"Elite Knights of Gerardion, equipped with deadly spears.
B) Flesh Golem: Move 5, Hits 9, Attack 8, Defence 4. Heavy, Weapon(Mace)
"A large construct, made by corpses of Sovereign's enemies stitched together."
C) Enslaved Spiwit: Move 7, Hits 7, Attack 7, Defence 4. Ethereal, Arcane(Backfire)
"A holy spiwit, enslaved to serve Gerardion."
D) Skeletal Dwagon: Move 7, Hits 7, Attack 9, Defence 8. Mount, Flying, Breath Weapon(Sonic)
"Dwagons animated without their flesh, to serve as mounts for the Elite and siege for the army"
1) Ghost Ship: Move 5 Hits 8, Attack 5, Defence 5 Heavy, Vessel, Siege
"An old-looking ship, without any visible crew to control it"
2) Aqua Spiwit: Move 6, Hits 6, Attack 7, Defence 5 Vessel
"A spiwit enslaved to the element of water to act as Sovereign's blade in oceans."