Reactions to "A new life"

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Reactions to "A new life"

Postby MuthSera » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Cmdr I. Heartly Noah wrote:Warforged elf? Do they even come in those varieties?

Well you've got to be a warforged something. I could make you a warforged goblin if you wanted to, but elf seemed the more popular choice at that momment.

But anyways, I was just joking.
oh god how did this get here
I am not good with computer
MuthSera

Postby Lothmar » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:00 pm

I was simply referring to the people in the car with me since it was five of us; I take it by this point when we use those name's we're actually referring to their 'real name' since I doubt people would meet in person with a whole bunch of internet friends without learning their 'supposed' real names first. Should we put up the names we would have been using? Either way, I did say the appropriate name 'aloud' as I was singing the song.

And sheesh kid, pushy much. Dont make me claw attack you for 1d4-1. . . Wait, nevermind. ; ;
Lothmar

Postby MuthSera » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Lothmar wrote:I was simply referring to the people in the car with me since it was five of us; I take it by this point when we use those name's we're actually referring to their 'real name' since I doubt people would meet in person with a whole bunch of internet friends without learning their 'supposed' real names first. Should we put up the names we would have been using?

It was a tossup. There was 2 things I really wanted. I wanted a genuine co-relation between the character and the player, and using your real name does that. HOWEVER I Want a good co-relation between the forum user and their own player, something that wasn't present in the previous PBP game. So forum name is now used, but is only about half as effective, I figure.

EDIT:
Lothmar wrote:And sheesh kid, pushy much. Dont make me claw attack you for 1d4-1. . . Wait, nevermind. ; ;

Be careful. The child, unlike you, has a positive attack bonus.
MuthSera

Postby MuthSera » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Big bonus points for whoever can tell me why the boy is pissed, IN A PM. more points if you can figure out the second reason.

Edit: If you're capable of knowing why the boy is pissed OOCly, I'll grant that you should know why, ICly too.
Last edited by MuthSera on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MuthSera

Postby Cmdr I. Heartly Noah » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Noah the Warforged:

Standing at about six feet tall, Noah's body is smoothly shaped and primarily appears to be made out of plates of metal with a dull iron color. Nonmoving parts, like his chest, are formed out of single pieces, while flexible areas are composed of overlapping and interlocking smaller pieces over a brown fibrous musculature. His hands have two large but flexible fingers and a thumb, and his feet have a large toe and a short, wide plate where the other 4 toes should be. His head is smooth on top with flat sides, no nose, red glowing eyes and a jaw that hinges stiffly, showing no teeth or tongue.
I am a: Chaotic Neutral Human Bard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)
Str- 12, Dex- 15, Con- 12, Int- 14, Wis- 11, Cha- 13
Cmdr I. Heartly Noah

Postby MuthSera » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:04 pm

NEW RULE. (That I'd really like for you to follow but if it's too much work, thats coo. :/)

Whilst speaking English, you will make your text Bold GREEN.
Whilst speaking Common (Or any other language..), you will make your text Bold BLACK.
Speaking without noting what language, and making it bold black, will mean that it's assumed to be Common.

Otherwise, format would be preferable to be something like..

The boy sighed and began to speak in Elvan, "Come. Come along with me."

Thoughts? Bold OR color? Or just bold?
MuthSera

Postby MuthSera » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Okay kids. I'mma go over to a friends and eat dinner. Come home, and probably post if everyone else has posted and whatnot. <:3
MuthSera

Postby Lothmar » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Yeah it's fun to have english available in these kind of games, who needs an innuendo skill when no one can comprehend you? XD
Lothmar

Postby Raigne » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Raigne's average height and build for a female high elf, navy blue hair slightly wavy, down to the small of her back (like mine irl, sans blue), pale blue skin, amber brown eyes.

And now I'll go look at the posts I've missed in the actual RP thread.
I Am A: Neutral Good Human Ranger/Wizard (2nd/1st Level)
Str-10 Dex-12 Con-11 Int-16 Wis-15 Cha-13

>It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Raigne

Postby malekith » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:44 pm

right. just a quick post here.
I posted in the play thread as a stop gap. sorry for the OOCness of it. but i spoilered it, so i'll edit it later.
my character has pale, bluey-grey skin only slightly off normal elf/human colour and shade. Silver hair, shoulder length. Amber eyes, as in pure amber and larger irises than most. classic high cheek bones and a handsome enough face. Not muscled or fat, average build. Can't think of anything else at the mo or how to make it sound pretty.

M
malekith

Postby Raigne » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:56 pm

I put it in a spoiler tag at the begining of my post, but in case you check here first or don't see it, Noah picked you up in his post, Kith.

Raigne

Postby Lothmar » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:16 pm

~Hopes for bonus points from his PM~ ^^

Ah, guess i'll ammend my post then to say im following the kid. Didnt realize he'd started walking on that one. I was going to wait cause it sounded like Noah wanted to react, but me starting to walk probably wont ruin his reaction. ~Shrugs~

-------

Also, im half tempted to go for a different build then I originally intended... Hmm, but the question is 'Sorcerer or Bard' for an Enchanter.
Lothmar

Postby LadyBhaal » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:05 pm

1/2 elf actually MuthSera :) Unless you overrode that.

Lady:
1/2 elf, slightly non-standard D&D in that her ears are rather long.

Kinda short, about 5'6" and not skinny like she's thinking, she's just not used to being that short (I'm 6')
Long red hair which tickles her ass, the colour of wet blood.
Slightly pale, but not blue or anything, that was the cold.
Rather buxom
red/violet eyes
and ears which stick out beyond her head.

Sort of a cross between: Image with these ears: Image (without the smoking)
LadyBhaal

Postby Cmdr I. Heartly Noah » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:29 pm

ohmygod!

she has a schoolboy growing out of the small of her back!
I am a: Chaotic Neutral Human Bard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)
Str- 12, Dex- 15, Con- 12, Int- 14, Wis- 11, Cha- 13
Cmdr I. Heartly Noah

Postby LadyBhaal » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:34 pm

baka! *giggles*
LadyBhaal

Postby Raigne » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:38 pm

... :shock:

Raigne

Postby LadyBhaal » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:48 pm

You 'dot dot dot'ed Raigne?
LadyBhaal

Postby LadyBhaal » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:47 am

malekith wrote:Can't think of anything else at the mo or how to make it sound pretty.

You're a pretty boy kith?

Leaving for Sydney now, if I'm lucky (and this is likely) I'll check in after I get there. Tomorrow I'm flat out flying to The Gold Coast and thence to Kansai and catching a train to Kyoto. Probably no update Friday. Saturday I'm up stupidly early again catching an early train to Nagoya, but I should find time during the day to update :) The week should be fine, the weekend dodgy, and Monday after that is likely to be late or not at all.
LadyBhaal

Postby MuthSera » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:10 am

LadyBhaal wrote:
malekith wrote:Can't think of anything else at the mo or how to make it sound pretty.

You're a pretty boy kith?

Leaving for Sydney now, if I'm lucky (and this is likely) I'll check in after I get there. Tomorrow I'm flat out flying to The Gold Coast and thence to Kansai and catching a train to Kyoto. Probably no update Friday. Saturday I'm up stupidly early again catching an early train to Nagoya, but I should find time during the day to update :) The week should be fine, the weekend dodgy, and Monday after that is likely to be late or not at all.

K. Ugh. Autopilot engaged. Unless otherwise mentioned, everyone is traveling together.
MuthSera

Postby Lothmar » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:15 am

I figure our characters have a slightly deeper online relationship then we do now, so im feigning a bit of background. IE- Im the guy that you guys more or less tolerated in the group but you still occasionally insulted. XD
Lothmar

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games