A New Life (PbP Game)

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby chrono » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:47 pm

It was unfortunate that Chrono was on the disorganized side of rookies who had no idea what they were facing. General Tacticus would not approve at all. Well since it was every man for himself, it was just as well if he did something which may look stupid to his companions. After all, that would at most make things even.
Does anyone want a bow?, he shouted as he headed toward the palisade. He gave his surroundings a final look and climbed.
Hello friend, he said in a low voice. Let's grind these vermin. Let me know if you need a blade.
With that he raises his weapon ready to strike down the skeletal cats if they come close.

Spoiler: show
Okay, using one move action to get as close to E9 as possible.
I assume I can drop the bow if anyone says they want it (I can make a free draw with each move and dropping things is free).
Ready action to hit any enemy that comes into range.

OOC: is the archer human or elf? What is he wearing and/or armed with?
I Am A: True Neutral Human Sorcerer (4th Level)
Strength-13
Dexterity-11
Constitution-17
Intelligence-16
Wisdom-12
Charisma-14
User avatar
chrono
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 1:13 pm

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby LadyBhaal » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:33 pm

OOC: as you requested Lothmar

Lady was surprised when the boy went nuclear. "Typical" she thought "my own not really kinda ex son is a show off, and probably better than me too" Lady sighed "Still, let's see what I can do"

Spoiler: show
Turn Undead, and then moves up after the others, particularly following Raigne and Noah, so she can keep them alive
LadyBhaal
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:06 am

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby Cmdr I. Heartly Noah » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:10 pm

Spoiler: show
Noah will make best possible speed directly at the mages. If the bone-animals are successfully turned out of the way, he will cast Resistance upon finishing his move (this should put him 10 feet from the mages). Alternatively, if there is a small rock or similar object laying around the area, he could Mage Hand it into the face of the center mage in an attempt to disrupt their casting. If the bone animals are not turned, he will engage the nearest, centermost, largest animal (in that order) with a boot to the face.


"EEYAAAGH!" Filled with unnatural courage, armored and protected, facing bone enemies and possessed of Colossus-like "Organic" metal skin, Noah blitzed straight into the enemy line football-style, looking for an opening for a chance to sack their quarterback...s. This metaphor wasn't holding up. At least he'd have no problems smashing a bunch of animated skeletons.
I am a: Chaotic Neutral Human Bard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)
Str- 12, Dex- 15, Con- 12, Int- 14, Wis- 11, Cha- 13
Cmdr I. Heartly Noah
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:24 pm

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby Raigne » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:12 am

Raigne watched everyone move forward, and then heard the guards coordinate a focus fire on the mages, resulting in one taking damage. She removed her hand from the hilt of her rapier, trying to gauge if she had a clear shot at the mage on the right. Well, I'm back here, and the animals are all up there for now... She drew her bow instead, knocked an arrow, stepped to the right, and fired at the rightmost mage.

Spoiler: show
Draw weapon as move, step to j12, attack mage in B14 with bow.
I Am A: Neutral Good Human Ranger/Wizard (2nd/1st Level)
Str-10 Dex-12 Con-11 Int-16 Wis-15 Cha-13

>It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
User avatar
Raigne
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby MuthSera » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Spoiler: show
New Initative:
All Woodland critters.
Guard 1
Guard 2
Archers 1 and 2
Mage 1
Mage 2
Mage 3
Bardic Angel
Commoners
Raigne
Joshua
Chrono
Lady
Lothmar(Delayed until after Lady's Turn undead attempt)
Noah (Delayed until after Lady's Turn undead attempt)


Spoiler: show
Raigne beat concealment. Diddn't make his AC, by 3 points. Yes, I took into account the +4 from the song. Arrow destroyed.


Raigne's shot whizzed over the heads of the skeletons towards the mage. It seemed to meet an invisible armor surrounding the mage, and the arrow shaft splintered harmlessly.

Joshua glanced to Lothmar when he directed him up to the other tower. He looked to Noah, Raigne, and Lothmar. They'd be enough to protect Lady. He ran to the tower's ladder, slinging his quarterstaff and began climbing quickly. He made it to the top, took a 5 foot step, then shouted, "Let me see your bow! ... Magic Weapon!"

Chrono successfully makes it to the top of the tower and prepares an action.

Spoiler: show
Roll(1d20)+4:
6,+4
Total:10
(Max HD = Cleric's level.)

Roll(2d6)+4:
1,3,+4
Total:8
(8HD worth of creatures.)

All visible creatures within range exceed 1 HD. No visible creatures turned. No line of sight to cats climbing the wall.


Lady held her symbol out to the creatures and it shined brilliantly. The creatures were given only a moment's pause by the display, but did not turn to flee.

Lothmar's attacks on the skeleton cat both land powerful blows. With the first hit he shatters it's skull, and with the second he sends the lower jaw and bits of the skull flying.

Noah's kick connects, and knocks the antlers right off the top of the deer's skull. A second kick misses.

Wolf 1 attacks noah and misses.
Deer 1 attacks noah and hits once 6 lethal/6 sub dual damage.
B.cat 1 attacks Lothmar and connects with a bite 4 lethal/sub dual damage.
Wolf approaches Lothmar. Lothmar HITS on attack of opportunity. wolf misses on it's attacks.
Wolf approaches lothmar. Wolf misses with his attack.
2 wolves and a deer sit behind this line of skeletons. There appears to be no more skeletons coming. Yet.

4 cats make it to the top of the wall to archer 1. 2 attack the archer. Hit, (1 dammage) and hit, (1 dammage).
2 come for Chrono.
Chrono uses a prepared action. Chrono rolls a threat, with his mace. Chrono confirms a critical hit. 1 cat skeleton is obliterated.
1 attacks Chrono. Miss.

3 cat skeletons make it to the top of the right tower. 2 attack the archer. Miss and miss. 1 attacks Joshua. Hit. 1 damage.

Guard1 steps up and attacks the nearest wolf. Hit. Crunch!
Guard2 swings at the nearby wolf. Miss.

Archer 1 fires on mage 3. Miss.
Archer 2 fires on mage 3. Hit. It appears to have completely penetrated the protective barrier arround him. Mage 3 appears seriously injured.

The mage erupts in an shout! "Oh, God! That hurt a little bit- I'm alright....! ... Can we stop screwing around! I can't take much more!"

The center mage laughs. "Alright, then. Let them have it."

two of them of them take out scrolls, (Move action..) And all 3 start casting spells. The three of them are heard murmuring, "Sound burst..!" in unison.

The following Characters receive 3d8(16) sonic damage, with no save, and they must also make a fortitude save or be stunned:
Noah, Lady, Raigne, Lothmar, and Guard2.

Noah, Lady, Raigne, and guard2 are stunned.


The following characters are Inert:
Noah.

The following characters are unconscious:
Raigne, Lothmar, Lady.

The following characters are still standing:
Guard 2.

It's like somebody threw a pipe bomb right into the middle of the group. There's a sudden explosion of sound centered on the group. Everyone is knocked unconscious except the guard that was in the blast, and he lets out a shout, clutching his ears. "DEAR GOD, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" He shouts!

Joshua jumps at the massive sound. He looks over the side and stares down in anger and shock..

The 3 mages erupt into childish, victorious laughter. "Oh man! That was precious! We just flattened them! hahaha!" "Oh man. I guess they're all rocked out." "Anyway. On to the party, right? But somebody heal me. I have a serious case of arrows."

The music stops for a momment. The angel appears seriously disheartened by what just happened. "Ahh.. We could dispatch them so easily ourselves.. but we have to keep the party going.. or we're pretty much boned..." The drums start up again.. Inspire Greatness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOqk_q4NLLI

All KO'ed Characters regain consciousness. You will pass again 5 rounds after the angels stop singing.

The mages stop laughing when they see the party getting back up.....

Several commoners, inspired by the music, have picked up weapons and begun approaching the fight.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... ght1-3.png
Last edited by MuthSera on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
oh god how did this get here
I am not good with computer
User avatar
MuthSera
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby LadyBhaal » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:22 am

Oh fine. I'll just lie here and admire the clouds then.
Last edited by LadyBhaal on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
LadyBhaal
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:06 am

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby Raigne » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:49 am

Spoiler: show
Raigne is insensible for the round.
I Am A: Neutral Good Human Ranger/Wizard (2nd/1st Level)
Str-10 Dex-12 Con-11 Int-16 Wis-15 Cha-13

>It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
User avatar
Raigne
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby Lothmar » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:48 am

(Lost file with post, just filling in basic since im at work and in a hurry)

~Tumbling back away from adjacent enemies and standing up. Then running and popping a cure light wounds potion as I get into position.~

*Movement H13 to H8, climbing to G8*
----------

He Punched, he dodged, he Choped, he dodged, he *CRUNCH* "MOTHER F~" He flicked his hand from side to side trying to fling this cat skeleton from off his hand and as if by complete serendipity a wolf provoked a blow from him that allowed him to backhand the critter off his bleeding hand.

However by the time he looked up it was already to late. The three mages were reading scrolls in unison, 'this cant be good'.

And ass over tea kettle he was down for the count; staring at the inside of his eyelids all he was able to hear was a steady buzzing of a white noise. 'Well, we had a good run didnt we? It was fun while it lasted.'

And then his hearing slowly came back to him and he felt the will to go on as he was filled with a sense of greatness he had never known before. His eyes flashed open to see the approaching skeletal beast and he rolled on his side backwards and onto his feet in an attempt to save himself. He stared uncertain at the scene before him, if he moved they were likely to die but if he didnt move he was likely to join them as well.

"I..." 'I dont want to die' the words rushed through his mind and though it pained him to do so, he ran. "Forgive me." He let out a single tear as he ran and jumped getting a hand hold to pull himself up onto the battlements and out of deaths immediate reach as he quaffed a potion trying to silence the guilt.

"I am spent, please help them..." He said to chrono taking a kneel after getting to the top, positioning himself for a running jump. "least I can do is distract these bastards."

~The squatted both hands forward, one leg extended and other leg hiked position. (Im hoping to also gain cover from one the corner im in, two the people in front of me and three, small size category keeping as low to the floor as I can so as to expose as little of myself as possible)~
Last edited by Lothmar on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Lothmar
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:24 pm

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby Cmdr I. Heartly Noah » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Noah was rocked like a hurricane.

As his wits returned, Noah found himself on the ground surrounded by the skeletal animals. Taking a chance that the enemies hadn't dealt with his kind before and didn't know how he operated (hell, he didn't), Noah decided his best course of action was to lay perfectly still (much easier in this new body) and play dead.
I am a: Chaotic Neutral Human Bard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)
Str- 12, Dex- 15, Con- 12, Int- 14, Wis- 11, Cha- 13
Cmdr I. Heartly Noah
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:24 pm

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby MuthSera » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Joshua approached the edge of the tower, an undead cat chewed on his ankle and amounted to what was a minor annoyance. The song made him feel powerful. He retrieved his holy symbol, and held it out. "TURN!"

Spoiler: show
Roll(1d20)+4:
13,+4
Total:17
(Cleric level +2)

Roll(2d6)+4:
6,6,+4
Total:16
16 HD worth of creatures.

cats 1/2 x4 Destroyed. (2 HD)
wolves 4 x 2 HD turned. (8 HD)
B.cat 1x3 HD turned. (3 HD)
Deer 1x3 HD turned. (3 HD)

Result: All creatures except 1 wolf(Damaged), and 1 deer(Damaged), and 2 cats on the left tower have been turned.


The cat gnawing on his ankle just went limp.
Almost the entirity of the creatures down below turned and ran back into the fog, in terror.
Joshua shook his ankle absently to try to knock off what was left of the cat skeleton, that still had it's claws and teeth sunk into his ankle.

Lothmar arrives at g8 without incident.
Lothmar recovers 11 hit points, and loses 11 sub dual damage.
39/48 with 9 sub dual damage.

Waiting on Chrono before continuing.
Image
oh god how did this get here
I am not good with computer
User avatar
MuthSera
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby chrono » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:22 pm

(last turn's reaction)

Chrono had raised his heavy weapon over his head so high, that he had almost bent backwards in a crescent. When the little skeletons came up to him, he brought it down. With his arms, with his wrist, with his torso, with his legs - the power of his entire body and the weight of his equipment were all focused on this one blow. The mace went through the ghastly cat like it wasn't there at all and bounced off the floor sending a violent jolt up Chrono's arms as he barely held his grip on the handle. The little skeleton had completely evaporated under the blow, leaving crunched dust underneath and gray knuckles scattered in a wide radius. For a moment there Chrono's gaze was focused on one of them, almost expecting it to crawl back to the rest of the remains and reform the cat, but it was lifeless. At least that was reassuring. He managed to snapt out of it and raise his boot to jab at the other cat, barely avoiding its claws and bite.

Even if they get a good shot at me, they don't seem to do that much harm, he thought. Two of the guards had taken a scratch with barely a wince. Maybe there wasn't that much point in protecting the archer after all... Seeing the sweeping success of the last attempt, Chrono couldn't help but feel that something was expected of him. Something along the lines of a reckless charge. After all, how bad could it be?

(this turn)

Not wanting to think about the "how bad could it be" part any further, Chrono tries to jump forward away from the cats (to E10) and to perform the hastily cooked up maneuver:
-drop the mace (if possible over the edge on D10)
-jump down as carefully as possible, trying to slow his fall by hold on to the edge with his free hand
-roll over, trying to have his shield take most of the blow
-move toward C11
-attack (see below)

Spoiler: show
Okay, I'm not 100% sure this can be done exactly as described ;)
It's a move from E10 - D10 - C11, where I might need to tumble to avoid AOO from the remaining cats (not shown on map, I'm not sure what squares they occupy/threaten) - DC15, then another DC 15 tumble to reduce fall damage, then regular move.
I'm getting as close as I can to C11 with one move. If I can reach C11 I use the free draw action (short sword) and take a wide swing. If I can't for some reason, I use the free action to draw a dagger and throw it at the one who is hurt)
I Am A: True Neutral Human Sorcerer (4th Level)
Strength-13
Dexterity-11
Constitution-17
Intelligence-16
Wisdom-12
Charisma-14
User avatar
chrono
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 1:13 pm

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby MuthSera » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Skeleton cats threaten no squares, and none are present in his square.

Chrono makes it down without injury.
The mage seems positively startled by the manuever. (No dex bonus.)
Chrono is within 5 feet of them, and mage 1 no longer has concealment to Chrono.
Chrono needs 4 or better to hit.
Chrono hits.
1d6+4 +1d6 = 12 damage.

All 3 of the mages regard chrono in a state of shock.. And most of their force is gone with that last turn attempt. "GYAHH..!" The mage shouts.. blood gushing from his side.
The left guard swings his mace at the deer. Hit. It's skull flies into many pieces. And then it falls down, leaving a wolf, who has now turned it's attention to the remaining guard.
The other guard is stunned.
The archer in the left tower successfully punts a cat skeleton off of the tower(Bull rush. With his foot.). The cat skeleton appears offended by this, but not so much harmed, as it flies into the fog.
The right archer takes aim on the right mage and fires. Miss. The arrow hits a barrier surrounding the mage and splinters.
The mage closest to Chrono is on the defensive. "Charm him! Charm him! CHARM HIM AND RUN!" He shouts repeatedly to the others. (Delay for spell effect result.) The middle caster delays. The 3rd mage turns to Chrono. "CHARM PERSON."
DC 14 Will save: Success.
The mage turns tail and runs into the fog without waiting for the result.
The middle caster shouts. "HOLD PERSON!"
DC 15 will save: Failure.

Chrono is paralyzed.

The middle caster turns and runs into the fog.
The last caster casts "Arcane Mark!" on Chrono's forehead, Then runs into the fog, bleeding from his side. "Come along, kitty!" His voice is heard, calling to what is probably a cat skeleton.

The Angel continues playing.
The commoners are cheering. They stop running towards the battle and return to the party.

Spoiler: show
Initative:
Raigne(Up and about.)
Joshua(Never went down.)
Chrono(Frozen.)
Lady(Up and about)
Lothmar(Up and about. And green.)
Noah(Up and about.)
Last Remaining skeleton wolf
Last remaining skeleton cat
Guards
archers
Image
oh god how did this get here
I am not good with computer
User avatar
MuthSera
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby Cmdr I. Heartly Noah » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:49 pm

Noah gets up, chases after the fleeing mages, and casts Touch of Fatigue.
I am a: Chaotic Neutral Human Bard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)
Str- 12, Dex- 15, Con- 12, Int- 14, Wis- 11, Cha- 13
Cmdr I. Heartly Noah
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:24 pm

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby Raigne » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:09 pm

Raigne stands up and shakes her head, trying to clear it. She could hear the mages casting their spells, and heard them run away, leaving a couple skeletons behind. No point in me attacking the skeletons. Arrows won't do anything, rapier won't do anything unless I use the hilt. First fight out, my ass is handed to me. I need to get a blunt weapon... She picked her bow up off the ground where it had fallen. Is everyone alright?
I Am A: Neutral Good Human Ranger/Wizard (2nd/1st Level)
Str-10 Dex-12 Con-11 Int-16 Wis-15 Cha-13

>It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
User avatar
Raigne
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby Lothmar » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:26 pm

((I'll edit my post if you want to take back your action Noah since you didnt know about total concealment. Didnt know if you'd still run after them in that situation.))
"Wait, Dont go out there! We have to defend the village, it could be a trap! Damnit!"
(Did they only use a single move action of 30ft after casting those spells?)

He calls out as he runs and jumps off the corner of the tower in pursuit. "I'll bring him back! Get Chrono inside, he's paralyzed!"

(Removed due to misunderstanding of the situation. ~Edits~)
*Spot / listen /search checks whatever is necessary to keep up/cut off noah before he gets to far*

"We cant go charging into the fog, we could cross over into that shadow ball, they'd have an even bigger advantage and we know those arent the only attackers!" He adds looking about frantically calling from Noah if he hasnt found him.
Last edited by Lothmar on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Lothmar
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:24 pm

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby LadyBhaal » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Lady smiles a little as the mages turn tail and flee. Knowing that the fight is not yet over however she leans over and places her palm against Raigne

Heal!

Spoiler: show
Casts Cure Light Wounds on Raigne as a full action, disposing of Bless to do so
LadyBhaal
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:06 am

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby MuthSera » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:16 am

As Lothmar runs into the fog, he does not see Noah.
Joshua hops down off of the tower and follows Lothmar.

Chrono makes his will save, and is no longer paralyzed. Getting free was a full round action.

"We're being followed. Sounds like the war forged."
"Inflict Moderate wounds."
There's a moment's pause, then a loud CLANK of metal on metal, followed by a splud.
"Finish him."
".. Mm. Sounds like another is coming. We don't have time."
"Fine. You two go. I'll stay and finish him."

Guard 1 attacks the wolf. Guard 2 misses the wolf. Archer 2 hits the wolf. The wolf is defeated.
Archer 1 shouts! "Oh god! The little sucker is going for my nads, man! Somebody help!"
*Grapple vs cat: Success!*
He flings it down and steps on it. Crunch.
"Nevermind. I got it."

Raigne is healed for 8 points.
20/38 HP with 8 sub dual.
Last edited by MuthSera on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
oh god how did this get here
I am not good with computer
User avatar
MuthSera
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby Lothmar » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:38 am

~Removed due to misunderstanding~
Last edited by Lothmar on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Lothmar
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:24 pm

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby Raigne » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:19 am

Raigne looks over at Lady and gives her a sheepish grin. "Thanks." She then looks into the fog where Noah, Joshua and Lothmar have disappeared. It would be stupid to go after them. I can't help much if I do with all that fog out there. But I can make sure we don't lose whatever tracks the mages left behind. She pulls a handful of arrows out of her bag, slinging her bow over her shoulder as she does. Then she looks into the crowd and shouts, "Does anyone have some brightly colored fabric they don't care too much about?" She starts looking around at any party decorations for streamers.
I Am A: Neutral Good Human Ranger/Wizard (2nd/1st Level)
Str-10 Dex-12 Con-11 Int-16 Wis-15 Cha-13

>It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
User avatar
Raigne
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Re: A New Life (PbP Game)

Postby chrono » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:18 pm

(last round's reactions)
It hadn't sounded like a great plan to begin with, but Chrono had landed a good hit. He managed not to bruise his ass after the fall and his hit definitely disconcerted the mages. That was good. And apart from the whole cast-boom-from-scrolls part, they didn't look all that competent. Maybe it would be alright. Chrono realized how much of a sitting duck he was only after he got the three mages' full attention. One of them tried to control his mind, but Chrono wriggled away from it in panic, possibly due to the adrenaline and possibly due to sheer dumb luck.

He had to act very fast. The closest mage didn't look like he can take much more beating and the one at the other end was in bad shape as well. As Chrono was trying to position himself for another swing, the middle mage got him.
Being paralyzed was a strange and terminally unpleasant sensation. The mind screams commands at the body, but nothing really happens.
There was some commotion that Chrono ignored, then the closest mage reached down. Chrono realized in wild panic that usually this is the point where the unfortunate victim (whose position he was in right now) gets a dagger in the eye or in the throat.
If there was ever a good moment to faint, this was it. But Chrono was way too panicky to manage fainting right now and he couldn't even command his eyes to shut. His mind screamed as the mage touched him. His forehead tinkled, then the last mage was gone.

(this round)
What the hell did he do? What the hell did he do that for? Chrono's mind raced as he tried to raise his left hand, then the right one, then the left one again. No result. Crap, I can't stay like this forever! He felt panic grip him. Hell, if I'm like this one more minute my brain will explode. Chrono tried to shake awake all his muscles at once, with no result. Every failed move filled him with rage and more panic. Then suddenly time appeared to slow and he felt like he was trying to burst invisible ropes wrapping around his entire body. They were incompetent jerks! They weren't that good! How could they...
*snap*
Chrono gave a loud gasp and raised his right hand, giving it a look of slight disbelief. Whew. Still under the influence of residual panic he wipes his hand over his forehead a few times and looks at it, expecting to see smudged blood.
I Am A: True Neutral Human Sorcerer (4th Level)
Strength-13
Dexterity-11
Constitution-17
Intelligence-16
Wisdom-12
Charisma-14
User avatar
chrono
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 1:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest