More Questions and Answers:
1. If I were to declare that such-and-such commander will go out and look for Wild units to tame, will that make them more likely to appear? As in, more likely than 0% chance?
A: Wild Units can only be tamed by Turnamancy and Carnymancy. In theory, you could capture a wild unit, and force it to do your bidding, but I really think it will not work. What you should be doing with Wild Units is croaking them so that your warlords can level. There are some wild units in your area, but they are so far apart, they will be difficult to find.
2. Is it possible to turn wild units without turnamancy?
A: Carnymancy and maybe an Arkentool.
3. Could a non-caster unit with Fabrication produce any type of magic item (Breast-plate, Ring, Helmet etc)?
A: Yes. But only a level 1 item. No higher.
4. Can I order my Fabrication unit (assuming I have it) to produce a "Riding Crop", which is meant to be a +1 to attack weapon for Light Humanoids? (It will fit the theme with one of the units I plan to pop soon.)
A: Yes. But you need to identify what type of magic will be used to create it. It does not matter to me, but you cannot use multiple items made from the same type of magic.
5. Can I order my Fabrication unit to make items for any type of unit?
A: Only Special A, B, C, D, Knight-class Infantry and commanders may use magical items.
6. Can I order my caster to make an item for a Heavy Nonhumanoid Mount, say, for example, a 747? It's weird to think what a breastplate for a 747 might look like (or, say, a nipple ring) but hey why not?
A: Yes. And someone who has dragons could steal the breasplate or nipple ring and use it on his dragon or Shoggoth.
7. So, my caster is 2-0, that is, level 2 and 0XPs? Not level 2, 2 xps, right?
A: He has cast 80 juice worth of spells which gains him 8 XP. He needs 8 XP to reach level 2 with 0 XP remaining.
8. I knew about wild chieftains not being able to build cities, ruins were a new thing in the rules though, oops. Ok, I'll remember to send some other warlord there soon enough.
A: No one ever wrote down the rules on Wild Chieftains, or I would have taken them.
Turn 2 Complete.
Two Casters leveled. The best treasure found in a ruin was 5,000 Shmuckers.
Thursday I will work on the Elder gods turn. Friday is D&D night, so I should start working turn 3 on Saturday.