Looking for Conclave beta players

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Looking for Conclave beta players

Postby Winterborne » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:42 pm

My friends and I made an old-school tabletop-like online RPG, and we are hoping you'll give it a whirl and give us feedback.

Conclave is a cooperative browser-based RPG that you play with your friends. It’s designed to make it as easy as possible for parties of players to have the fun of a tabletop RPG, but without the huge time commitment or the difficulty getting a group of people together. You take turns as you have the chance; the game will move at your collective pace. No Flash means you can play it equally well from your iOS device as your desktop or Android phone.

Conclave is at http://playconclave.com. Please let us know what you think (including where you'd like to see some Erfworld references)! We have a very busy feedback section where players are constantly telling us what they'd like added or changed, and we take player suggestions very seriously.

Winterborne

Re: Looking for Conclave beta players

Postby Karadan » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:44 pm

A fun game, and very much what I needed today.

I'm sure you could work a ruined city built on top of a volcano into the story. You know, used to be home to the greatest military strategist the world had ever know, but then at some point the volcano became active and blew up most of the city, along with the strategist, now you have to go to the city's remaining ruins in order to search for... Like a book that belonged to him or something maybe, as he was researching how to stop the onslaught of whatever is onslaughting Conclave. Maybe have his journal reveal he used some sort of ritual to reawaken the volcano in order to destroy a large enemy force or something.
Karadan

Re: Looking for Conclave beta players

Postby Winterborne » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:17 am

I like that idea; it actually fits in pretty well with the magic and natural home of the forgeborn.
Winterborne

Return to Your Games