Battle for Gobwin Bump V

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Battle for Gobwin Bump V - help wanted

Postby MarbitChow » Sat May 26, 2012 8:20 am

Since I'm going to die next hit anyway, I execute the Bogroll Maneuver by grabbing Z and throwing us both over the cliff.
MarbitChow

Postby Werebiscuit » Sat May 26, 2012 8:47 am

*Franco shouts* "RI-DER ! Zwap ! GET 'ealing "

OOC since it's our move he will attempt to swap places with Rider. Where he will block and attack the 2nd enemy in line. If that is not possible because Rider doesn't retreat he will push in front of Tim and precise blow on the first enemy in line. /OOC
Werebiscuit

Postby Werebiscuit » Sat May 26, 2012 9:01 am

LTDave wrote:Events

Enemy S walks over to the box of potion, and starts smashing things. COM 2 + RDM 1 - DEF 0 AND MODS 0 = 3 potions destroyed, 2 remaining.

" Vait ! Vhat are you doing ?.... You trecherouz leetle toad ! Ztep avay fom zat box !

Chess !? Vill in for Rider vhile I deal viz zis traitor ....

OOC Countermand previous action. New action : Block and attack enemy S /OOC
Werebiscuit

Postby HerbieRai » Sat May 26, 2012 12:05 pm

I should have done 4 more wounds to U. First, he was using mighty blow on me which takes his def down by 2, then I was using mighty blow on him which increases my attack by 2. You got it all right when he was attacking me.

That should leave him with 2 hits, so I'm going to use Precise shot to finish him off.
HerbieRai

Postby Swodaems » Sat May 26, 2012 12:07 pm

MarbitChow wrote:Since I'm going to die next hit anyway, I execute the Bogroll Maneuver by grabbing Z and throwing us both over the cliff.

If this works, I'll step into Z's former positon and parry. If it doesn't, I'll strike at Z.
Swodaems

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Sat May 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Oh. So that's who the red bloke is.

Ok, Ian Marius Stanley will try guarding the most damaged Archer while striking at S.

This doesn't look good at all. Things were pretty bleak already without S chomping three of the potions.
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby Exate » Sat May 26, 2012 1:26 pm

If Numma Trois draws at least one Guard action, she'll Mighty Blow at Enemy S. Otherwise, she'll Fire at Enemy S.
Exate
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!

Postby A.B.C. » Sat May 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Guard To and Strike S. Short and sweet, unless anyone has objections?
A.B.C.

Postby five-thirteen » Sat May 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Mighty blow to Vincent, That traitor.
five-thirteen

Postby LTDave » Mon May 28, 2012 7:13 am

Events
Rider (MarbitChow) executes the Bogroll Maneuver by grabbing Z and jumping over the cliff. (Target Cwoaked! Levels! Dies!)
Chess (Swodaems) steps into Z's former positon and parries…
Franco (werebiscuit) Block and attack enemy S… COM 2 + RDM 2 - DEF 4 AND MODS -2 (Blocking -2) = 0 Hits inflicted
Numma To (HerbieRae) precise shot on U… 2 Hits inflicted (Target Cwoaked!)
Numma Trois (Exate) Fires at enemy S… COM 4 + RDM 1 - DEF 4 AND MODS 0 = 1 Hits inflicted
Tim (The Colonel) Heal Numma To… 5 hits restored…
Derek (A.B.C.) guards Numma To and strikes at S… COM 3 + RDM 2 - DEF 4 AND MODS -2 (Guarding -2) = 0 Hits inflicted
Otto (five-thirteen) mighty blow to enemy S… COM 2 + RDM 4 - DEF 4 AND MODS 2 (Mighty Blow) = 4 Hits inflicted (Target Cwoaked!)
Ian Marius Stanley (BLANDCorporatio) guards Numma To and strikes at S… COM 2 + RDM 2 - DEF 4 AND MODS -2 (Guarding -2) = 0 Hits inflicted

Enemy S Strike nearest enemy…Derek… COM 2 + RDM 4 - DEF 4 AND MODS 0 = 2
Enemy T is DED
Enemy U mighty blow on To… COM 2 + RDM 3 - DEF 2 AND MODS -4 (Mighty Blow +2, rear rank -2, target guarded -4) = 0 Hits inflicted
Enemy V mighty blow on Trois… COM 2 + RDM 4 - DEF 2 AND MODS 0 (Mighty Blow +2, rear rank -2) = 4 Hits inflicted
Enemy W is DED
Enemy X strike nearest enemy… COM 3 + RDM 2 - DEF 5 AND MODS 0 = 0 Hits inflicted
Enemy Y strike nearest enemy… COM 3 + RDM 6 - DEF 5 AND MODS -4 (Parried) = 0 Hits inflicted
Enemy Z berserk on Rider… COM 3 + RDM 6 - DEF 6 AND MODS 5 (Berserk +5) = 8 Hits inflicted

Character Stats
Spoiler: show
Rider (MarbitChow) Knight, Level 1 : COM 4 , DEF 6 , HIT 0 /10 {Mighty Blow, Piercing Blow}
Cross (Swodaems) Warrior, Level 0 : COM 4 , DEF 4 , HIT 7 /8 {Parry, Piercing Blow}
Franco (werebiscuit) Halberdier, Level 0 : COM 2 , DEF 4 , HIT 8 /8 {Block, Precise Blow}
Numma To (HerbieRae) Archer, Level 2.1 : COM 4 , DEF 2 , HIT 6 /10 {Precise Blow, Mighty Blow}
Numma Trois (Exate) Archer, Level 2.1 : COM 4 , DEF 2 , HIT 3 /10 {Mighty Blow, Support}
Tim (The Colonel) Blue Caster, Level 1 : COM 2 , DEF 3 , HIT 9 /9 {Heal Wounds, Illusion}
Derek (A.B.C.) Halberdier, Level 1.1 : COM 3 , DEF 4 , HIT 6 /9 {Berserker, Guard}
Otto (five-thirteen) Halberdier, Level 1.1 : COM 2 , DEF 5 , HIT 7 /9 {Mighty Blow, Guard}
Ian Marius Stanley (BLANDCorporatio) Halberdier, Level 0 : COM 2 , DEF 4 , HIT 7 /8 {Berserker, Guard}

Enemy S Halberdier, Level 0 : COM 2 , DEF 4 , HIT 0 /8 {Berserker, Guard}
Enemy T Krit'ik, Level 0 : COM 2 , DEF 2 , Hits 0 /10 {Mighty Blow, Support}
Enemy U Krit'ik, Level 0 : COM 2 , DEF 2 , Hits 0 /10 {Mighty Blow, Support}
Enemy V Krit'ik, Level 0 : COM 2 , DEF 2 , Hits 10 /10 {Mighty Blow, Support}
Enemy W Brown 'Zard 0 : COM 2 , DEF 2 , Hits 0 /8 {Illusion, Shield}
Enemy X Bag'ga, Level 0 : COM 3 , DEF 5 , Hits 12 /12 {Support, Guard}
Enemy Y Bag'ga, Level 0 : COM 3 , DEF 5 , Hits 12 /12 {Support, Guard}
Enemy Z Bag'ga, Level 0 : COM 3 , DEF 5 , Hits 0 /12 {Parry, Berserk}
LTDave

Postby Werebiscuit » Mon May 28, 2012 7:47 am

OOC LTDave Couple of things.... Shouldn't Franco be nearer S as Franco was at the box turn before last. I thought so...that's why I put the block up. I expected Franco to be attacked. As far as I can see in the results we did 5 damage to S so he should be 2 / 8 from last turns 7 / 8 not 0 / 8.

Oh yeah, just to give you fair warning... I go on holiday in just over 3 weeks time so I'll disappear for around 2 weeks from 23 June. I'll be happy to step out before that though so that I don't disappear mid-way through a scenario 8-) /OOC
Werebiscuit

Postby The Colonel » Mon May 28, 2012 8:23 am

Numma trois, be healed!
The Colonel

Postby HerbieRai » Mon May 28, 2012 11:43 am

3 enemies left guys!! I will mighty blow V
HerbieRai

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Mon May 28, 2012 11:55 am

Move forward to the side of Chess. Somebody guard us!

Also strike at nearest enemy. For Rider!!1123
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby Exate » Mon May 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Numma Trois will Mighty Blow V.

Guards for the archers would be great if we can get them.
Exate

Postby five-thirteen » Mon May 28, 2012 1:14 pm

wow- that actually was really well played, a moment of silence for Rider.
so, I could be missing something, but it seems like cleanup here Otto will do the archer guarding thing again. If he can he'll try and toss a rock at the enemies below the bridge.
Spoiler: show
although I have to say, considering how well LTdave blindsided the team there's likely a croakamancer down there
five-thirteen

Postby Swodaems » Mon May 28, 2012 4:48 pm

BLANDCorporatio wrote:Move forward to the side of Chess. Somebody guard us!

Also strike at nearest enemy. For Rider!!1123

We moved last phase, so I think we can't this phase.

Lucky for us, that shouldn't really matter. My orders last phase were to move forward into the 1 person across secton of the bridge, so they should be cock blocked.

I'm going to do piercing blow to X. I did the whole everlasting parry thing last fight and it wasn't that fun.
Swodaems

Postby Werebiscuit » Mon May 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Swodaems & Bland, Franco WILL move to be beside Cross next turn if we can keep Cross alive. Franco was built for first row 'With reach' so will be next to useless in second row. All we need to do is deal with the archer. If Cross parries their only answer is to target him with archer fire so I suspect he will have 3 attacks on him next round. If he does not parry the results won't be pretty.
Once their archers go we can move the bro'badiers off our archer cover and have 5 v1 on their front row or 4v1 AND 1v1 on their second from Franco. That will reduce their guard options. I know continual parry isn't pretty but the results without it are likely to be less pretty.
Werebiscuit

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Mon May 28, 2012 5:31 pm

If someone else fills the spot near Chess, fine by me. I'll guard Chess or the allied unit by his side, whoever's more damaged. Also striking at nearest enemy.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby Swodaems » Mon May 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Werebiscuit wrote:Swodaems & Bland, Franco WILL move to be beside Cross next turn if we can keep Cross alive. Franco was built for first row 'With reach' so will be next to useless in second row. All we need to do is deal with the archer. If Cross parries their only answer is to target him with archer fire so I suspect he will have 3 attacks on him next round. If he does not parry the results won't be pretty.
Once their archers go we can move the bro'badiers off our archer cover and have 5 v1 on their front row or 4v1 AND 1v1 on their second from Franco. That will reduce their guard options. I know continual parry isn't pretty but the results without it are likely to be less pretty.

Alright, I've been convinced that parrying again is in my best interest for the current round. I'll try to do murders later.

Also, what happens if a bogroll manuver gets parried?
Swodaems

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games