Darkness Rising

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Darkness Rising

Postby MarbitChow » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:59 am

So, if I've read the instructions correctly, your next orders are as follows:

From the remaining archers, choose the most effective to down the injured Gump.
    Will and Cupid fire at Gumption 8.
    Coil delays his action (note that Coil cannot "shuffle" again until Combat 9, when his mount regains its move).
    Comet move out of the back 2 rows, so that he is out of enemy fire (He can take off and land on the tower where Vinny has a spare cloak, but he'd end up 1 square away from Vinny).
    The gate (which was 3/4th open) begins completely opening on 13, and will be fully open on Phase 8.
Is this correct?
Equilateratoria is now underway. New players are welcome to join at any time! (Rules)
MarbitChow

Postby 0beron » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:04 am

MarbitChow wrote:Comet move out of the back 2 rows, so that he is out of enemy fire (He can take off and land on the tower where Vinny has a spare cloak, but he'd end up 1 square away from Vinny).

Would he lose his Crenelations bonus while in flight? If he chooses to do this, Vinny can just pass the cloak to Junetta who then passes it to Comet, since it's a free action to hand adjacent items.
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby MarbitChow » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:23 am

0beron wrote:
MarbitChow wrote:Comet move out of the back 2 rows, so that he is out of enemy fire (He can take off and land on the tower where Vinny has a spare cloak, but he'd end up 1 square away from Vinny).

Would he lose his Crenelations bonus while in flight? If he chooses to do this, Vinny can just pass the cloak to Junetta who then passes it to Comet, since it's a free action to hand adjacent items.
Yes, he would. If he stays grounded, he's only got 8 move, and couldn't reach the tower at all. You or Junetta could go to him on your move and hand off the cloak.
Equilateratoria is now underway. New players are welcome to join at any time! (Rules)
MarbitChow

Postby 0beron » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:30 am

Then since I am no longer of any use in combat (until all archers are gone at least, and I can take cheap shots at melee units) then I recommend Comet stays grounded, walks as close as he can to the Tower, and I'll meet him on my turn. Junetta is still useful, so I don't want to hinder her.
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby ETheBoyce » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:51 am

I do not believe will and Cupid are going to fire until one of the Gumps becomes unguarded
ETheBoyce
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Postby 0beron » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:53 am

Gump 8 only has a single guard, so by firing at the Gump itself they will deal half damage to it, and likely croak the guard in the process.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby ETheBoyce » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:05 pm

They will have to deal 104 hits against a Defense of 26 if the guard is alive when they shoot, that is not good
ETheBoyce
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Postby Werebiscuit » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:06 pm

MarbitChow wrote:So, if I've read the instructions correctly, your next orders are as follows:

From the remaining archers, choose the most effective to down the injured Gump.
    Will and Cupid fire at Gumption 8.
    Coil delays his action (note that Coil cannot "shuffle" again until Combat 9, when his mount regains its move).
    Comet move out of the back 2 rows, so that he is out of enemy fire (He can take off and land on the tower where Vinny has a spare cloak, but he'd end up 1 square away from Vinny).
    The gate (which was 3/4th open) begins completely opening on 13, and will be fully open on Phase 8.
Is this correct?

Not quite Marbit,

The remaining skeleton archers will open up fire on Phase 11 firing 2 each of the skeletons at targets EE02, EE03, EE04 and EE07. The 9th skelton will shoot at the injured gump.
Will and Cupid will delay their action till the guard on gump 8 has been downed (preferably on phase 6)
Coil will delay his action (again preferably till phase 6)
Comet will move back out of the enemy line of fire ( note he cannot do this till his move on phase 4)
I'd like to time to gate to fully open on phase 7 so it needs to start on 12

Phase 10 our skeletons get to fire again with some of our garrison archers. Their targets will be elven archery. 2 ccom 10 garrison will delay to target the gump 8 guard
Werebiscuit

Postby ETheBoyce » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 pm

So who is targeting the Gump Guard?
ETheBoyce
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Postby Werebiscuit » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:46 pm

ETheBoyce wrote:So who is targeting the Gump Guard?

2 of the Com 10 garrison archers will target the Gump guard on phase 7, let's call them Dave and Ed , since that's their names.
So to answer your question Dave and Ed will be targeting gump 8's guard. Rolf will introduce you, if you'd like. :P
Why phase 7 ?
Because by that phase all the elven archery will have had to either have fired and thus be non-dodging OR still be dodging and have lost a round of arrow fire
Why does that matter ?
Because we don't want to expose T.Coil to 2 rounds of fire as he could still be on phase 8 from the 8, 1st level elven archers.
But why do Cupid and Will need to wait till then ?
Because they're whatr'e preventing the rest of the gumps from moving till they get their guards movement on phase 5
So whats the benefit of them not moving?
If they move they'll use the gap in the uncroaked to reach and hit the tower. We want to use coil to stun 3 of them before that happens. So this has to take place between phases 8 when Coil is at risk and phase 5 when the gumps get guard protection to move under ballista fire. So we're looking at Coil doing that on phase 7 and targeting gumps 3, 5 & 6

On phase 6 it should all kick off, Will and Cupid should down gump number 8 and hopefully Tod will shout "Release the Heck pups ! "
They will charge out of the gate and bear down on the stunned gumps reaching W9 and AB9 for the inner pair and V10 and AC10 for the outer pair.
From there their pyrohalitosis will damage guards and gumps. 2 of our com 7 archers will finish off the guards on phase 6 and then any remaining will target archery on phase 5.

Seem like a good plan ?
Werebiscuit

Postby Fkrts » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Comet flies up as close to Vinny as possible.
Fkrts

Postby 0beron » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Fkrts wrote:Comet flies up as close to Vinny as possible.

...you do realize that this puts you in extra danger right? While flying you have a lower defense, and the enemy archers may be prepared to fire at you.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby MarbitChow » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Since Comet can't move until Phase 4, he's got plenty of time to rethink that decision if the battlefield environment changes before then, which is rather likely. :D
MarbitChow

Postby Werebiscuit » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:15 am

Werebiscuit wrote: <snip> hopefully Tod will shout "Release the Heck pups ! "
They will charge out of the gate and bear down on the stunned gumps reaching W9 and AB9 for the inner pair and V10 and AC10 for the outer pair.
From there their pyrohalitosis will damage guards and gumps.

Marbit, depending on how you deal with movement through the doors. I reckon Hp02 & Hp03 may be able to reach W8 and AB8 respectively and Hp01 & Hp04 should only be 1 square behind which would put them on W9 & AB9. Can you let me know if I'm working movement through the doors correctly? Thanks.
Werebiscuit

Postby ETheBoyce » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Further question on Combat modifiers and delayed actions:

Working under the assumption that the current orders elf archers have is to shoot me full of arrows when I show my face; I wait till phase 9 to move meaning the Level 2s have lost their readied actions from last turn but the level 1s have not, can the level 1s readied attacks be used to Support/Coordinate with the level 2s or would they have to wait till phase 7 to give the bonus?

Edit: in either case it might make sense for me to go out on Phase 9/8 as the Com/Def reduction applies throughout the round, we'll lose 2 stacks of bats but in exchange our archers will get to fire twice on theirs at full strength while the level 1s will only get to fire back at reduced Com
ETheBoyce
YOTD Supporter!
YOTD Supporter!

Postby Werebiscuit » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:57 pm

ETheBoyce wrote:Further question on Combat modifiers and delayed actions:

Working under the assumption that the current orders elf archers have is to shoot me full of arrows when I show my face; I wait till phase 9 to move meaning the Level 2s have lost their readied actions from last turn but the level 1s have not, can the level 1s readied attacks be used to Support/Coordinate with the level 2s or would they have to wait till phase 7 to give the bonus?

Edit: in either case it might make sense for me to go out on Phase 9/8 as the Com/Def reduction applies throughout the round, we'll lose 2 stacks of bats but in exchange our archers will get to fire twice on theirs at full strength while the level 1s will only get to fire back at reduced Com

It's really a question for Marbit that you've got there but I'd interpret a phase 9/8 appearance by you as the 2nd level elves having to delay their 2nd round attacks to fire in that phase while the1st level elves still have their delayed 1st round attack so they are both in effect using a delayed attack to support/coordinate but the 1st levels can still attack again in phase 7 and beyond.
if we wait till phase 7 then both the 1st and 2nd levels will have had to use their delayed 1st round attacks or lose them. Thus there is a maximum of 16 attacks (hopefully we'll have killed some by then so there won't be 16) that they can use.
Werebiscuit

Postby MarbitChow » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Turn 9 - Assault on Dis City - Round 2 - Phase 13
The lower-level elves open fire on the lesser uncroaked, clearing a paths for the Gumptions to rush forward. The tower trembles. Several zed archers fire back in response, but don't bring their targets down.

Towers: 0 (of 18) Energy. Three spell slots free.
Tower 1: 70 Hits. Tower 2: 31 Hits.

Exterior View

Interior View

Player Stats & Darkness Units
Spoiler: show
Rolf (Werebiscuit): 32 Hits; (Ward-16); Potion of Healing Ward
William Showend Tell (BLANDCorporatio): 22 Hits; (Ward-16); Cloak : Negate Strike/Attack, Potion: Renew (Heal 16 Hits)
Cupid (HerbieRai): 20 Hits; (Ward-16); Potion: Renew (Heal 16 Hits)
Yuri (Exate): 35 Hits; (Ward-16); Potion of Healing Ward
T. Coil (ETheBoyce): 22 Hits; 23 (of 32) Juice; (Ward-16); Potion: Renew (Heal 16 Hits), Potion: Restore Juice (Restore 20) x2, Scroll: Revitalize, Scroll: Renew
Bill (The Colonel): 16 Hits; 11 (of 47(+8)) Juice; (Ward-16); Scroll: Revitalize, Scroll: Renew, Scroll: Lucky Streak, Scroll: Regenerate, Potion: Restore Juice (Restore 20)
Tod (Swodaems): 24 Hits; (Ward-16); Cloak : Negate Hiya/Hoboken, Potion: Renew (Heal 16 Hits)
Triage (WaterMonkey314): 22 Hits; 34 (of 35) Juice; (Ward-16); Potion: Restore Juice (Restore 20)
Vinny Starcall (0beron) : 4 Hits; 6 (of 8) Juice; (Ward-16); Cloak : Negate Fire
Brick Wall (Lord of Monies) : 22 Hits; (Ward-16); Cloak : Negate Attack/Strike
Wandereus: 36 Hits; (Ward-8); Potion: Minor Ward, Potion: Revitalize x2
Junetta: 16 Hits; 45 (of 59) Juice; (Ward-8)
(Note: See reference page for full PC and NPC stats for above units.)

Rowan (WL01): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Leadership] (Ward-16) Potion: Minor Ward, Potion: Revitalize x2
Tyler (WL02): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Leadership] (Ward-16) Potion: Minor Ward, Potion: Revitalize x2
Lian (WL03): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Leadership] (Ward-16) Potion: Minor Ward, Potion: Revitalize x2

Erick (WH01): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Heavy] (Ward-8)
Colby (WH02): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Heavy] (Ward-8)
Donovan (WH03): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Heavy] (Ward-8)
Joe (WH04): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Heavy] (Ward-8)
Zackary (WH05): Warrior {Level 2, 6 XP} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 21 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Heavy] (Ward-8)

Ruben (WB01): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] (Ward-8)
Edgar (WB02): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] (Ward-8)
Salvador (WB03): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] (Ward-8)

Casey (WA01): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)
Phillip (WA02): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)

Sergio (W01): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)
Marvin (W02): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)
Chris (W03): Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)

Tony (SA01): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)
Jeffrey (SA02): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)
Devon (SA03): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)
Jonas (SA04): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy, Well-Protected] (Ward-8)

Larry (S01): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)
Jaydon (S02): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)
Jimmy (S03): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)
Brett (S04): Spearman {Level 1, 0 XP, 2 AP Banked} [ 5 Combat / 4 Defense / 12 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Strike. Specials: Dance Fighting] (Ward-8)

Eduardo (ZA01): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Brendan (ZA02): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Terry (ZA03): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Malik (ZA04): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Darius (ZA05): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Byron (ZA06): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-16)
Baldrick (ZA07): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-8)
Adder (ZA08): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-8)
Anderson (ZA09): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-8)
Bruford (ZA10): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-8)
Wakeman (ZA11): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-8)
Howe (ZA12): Archer {Level 0, -5 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire.] (Ward-8)

Comet : (DF-8) Dark Flier {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 4 Combat / 4 Defense / 8 Hits. Fire. Special: Fly] (Ward-16)

Bert (Royal Guard): Warrior {Level 3, 18 XP} [ 5 Combat / 8 Defense / 70 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Heavy, Guard, Interpose, and Bodyguard] (Ward-16)
Ernie (Royal Guard): Warrior {Level 3, 18 XP} [ 5 Combat / 8 Defense / 70 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Heavy, Guard, Interpose, and Bodyguard] (Ward-16)

Naughty Kitty (Tod's) {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-16)
Naughty Kitty (Wandereus') {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-16)
Naughty Kitty (T. Coil's) {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-16)
Naughty Kitty (Rowan's) {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-8)
Naughty Kitty (Tyler's) {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-8)
Naughty Kitty (Lian's) {Level 1, 0 XP} [9 Combat / 12 Defense / 40 Hits / Attack. 10 {12} Move. Special : Beast, Mount.] (Ward-8)

Heck Pup (Hp01) {Level 1, 0 XP} [6 Combat / 6 Defense / 16 Hits / Attack. 14 {12} Move. Special : Pyrohalitosis, Agile, Beast.] (Ward-8)
Heck Pup (Hp02) {Level 1, 0 XP} [6 Combat / 6 Defense / 16 Hits / Attack. 14 {12} Move. Special : Pyrohalitosis, Agile, Beast.] (Ward-8)
Heck Pup (Hp03) {Level 1, 0 XP} [6 Combat / 6 Defense / 16 Hits / Attack. 14 {12} Move. Special : Pyrohalitosis, Agile, Beast.] (Ward-8)
Heck Pup (Hp04) {Level 1, 0 XP} [6 Combat / 6 Defense / 16 Hits / Attack. 14 {12} Move. Special : Pyrohalitosis, Agile, Beast.] (Ward-8)

Skeleton SK-1: Warrior [8(-1) Combat / 5(-1) Defense / 22(-3) Hits / Attack. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Calcium Enriched, Well-Armed, Extended Decay x1.]

Skeleton SA1: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA2: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA3: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA4: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA5: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA6: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA7: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA8: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]
Skeleton SA9: Archer [10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / Fire. 8 {8} Move. Special: Skeleton, Well-Armed ]

BS 1 - Brickabat Swarm [ 0 Combat / 1 Defense / 8 Hits. No attack. Special: Screen, Inhuman.]
BS 2 - Brickabat Swarm [ 0 Combat / 1 Defense / 8 Hits. No attack. Special: Screen, Inhuman.]
BS 3 - Brickabat Swarm [ 0 Combat / 1 Defense / 8 Hits. No attack. Special: Screen, Inhuman.]
BS 4 - Brickabat Swarm [ 0 Combat / 1 Defense / 2 (of 8) Hits. No attack. Special: Screen, Inhuman.]

Reginald (Cmd): Garrison Warrior {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 5 Combat / 5 Defense / 14 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Attack. Specials: Leadership] (Ward-16)
Abe (GA01): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 18 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy] (Ward-16)
Barry (GA02): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 18 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy] (Ward-16)
Chad (GA03): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 18 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Beefy] (Ward-16)
Dave (GA04): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed] (Ward-16)
Ed (GA05): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed] (Ward-16)
Frank (GA06): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed] (Ward-8)
Gary (GA07): Garrison Archer {Level 1, 0 XP} [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits / 8 {8} Move. Fire. Specials: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed] (Ward-8)

Screen - Brickabat Swarm can negate a single Fire attack against any adjacent target, at the cost of 1 Hit. Cannot be targeted by Fire, Strike, or non-AoE Spells.

Enemy Stats
Armolad: Archer {Level 5} [ 11 Combat / 11 Defense / 34 Hits. Fire, Quick-shot. Special: Leadership, Improved Leadership, Dance Fighting, Beefy] { Ward-16 } Cloak : Negate Hiya/Hoboken, Potion: Ward, Potion: Renew x2
Amandaria : Fryahovar {Level 3} [ 18 Combat / 20 Defense / 60 Hits. 14 {24} Move. Strike. Special : Beast, Heavy, Mount, Mighty Blow x2, Dance Fighting ] { Ward-16 }

WE01 : Warrior { Level 2 } : [5 Combat / 5 Defense / 27 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Leadership] { Ward-8 }
WE02 : Warrior { Level 2 } : [5 Combat / 5 Defense / 27 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Leadership] { Ward-8 }
WE03 : Warrior { Level 2 } : [5 Combat / 5 Defense / 27 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Leadership] { Ward-8 }
WE04 : Warrior { Level 2 } : [5 Combat / 5 Defense / 27 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Leadership] { Ward-8 }

EE01 : Archer { Level 2 } [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 14 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting, Might Blow x2 ] { Ward-16 }
EE02 : Archer { Level 2 } [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 14 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting, Might Blow x2 ] { Ward-16 }
EE03 : Archer { Level 2 } [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 14 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting, Might Blow x2 ] { Ward-16 }
EE04 : Archer { Level 2 } [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 14 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting, Might Blow x2 ] { Ward-16 }
EE05 : Archer { Level 2 } [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 14 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting, Might Blow x2 ] { Ward-16 }
EE06 : Archer { Level 2 } [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 14 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting, Might Blow x2 ] { Ward-16 }
EE07 : Archer { Level 2 } [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 14 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting, Might Blow x2 ] { Ward-16 }
EE08 : Archer { Level 2 } [ 10 Combat / 3 Defense / 14 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting, Might Blow x2 ] { Ward-16 }

EE09 : Archer { Level 1 } [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting ] { Ward-8 }
EE10 : Archer { Level 1 } [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting ] { Ward-1 }
EE11 : Archer { Level 1 } [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 4 (of 10) Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting ]
EE12 : Archer { Level 1 } [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting ] { Ward-8 }
EE13 : Archer { Level 1 } [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting ] { Ward-8 }
EE14 : Archer { Level 1 } [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting ] { Ward-1 }
EE15 : Archer { Level 1 } [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting ] { Ward-8 }
EE16 : Archer { Level 1 } [ 7 Combat / 3 Defense / 10 Hits. Fire. Special: Support, Coordinate, Dance-Fighting ]

Gumpt'n1 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 60 Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ] { Ward-16 }
Gumpt'n2 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 60 Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ] { Ward-16 }
Gumpt'n3 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 60 Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ] { Ward-16 }
Gumpt'n5 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 60 Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ] { Ward-16 }
Gumpt'n6 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 60 Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ] { Ward-16 }
Gumpt'n8 : Gumption [15 Combat / 15 Defense / 60 Hits. Strike. Special: Mighty Blow x3, Siege(2), Inhuman ] { Ward-16 }

AE01 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]
AE02 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]
AE03 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]
AE04 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]
AE05 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]
AE06 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]
AE07 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]
AE08 : Altruistic Elf { Level 1 } [ 0 Combat / 5 Defense / 4 Hits. Special: Healing Touch, Dying Cry]

SE01 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE02 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE03 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE04 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE05 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE08 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE09 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE10 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE11 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard]
SE12 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard]
SE13 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE14 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE15 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }
SE16 : Spearmen { Level 1 } : [5 Combat / 4 Defense / 20 Hits. Strike. Special: Beefy, Guard, Interpose, Bodyguard] { Ward-8 }

WE05 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE06 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE07 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE08 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE09 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE10 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE11 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE12 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE13 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE14 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE15 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }
WE16 : Warrior { Level 1 } : [8 Combat / 5 Defense / 22 Hits. Attack. Special: Dance Fighting, Well-Armed, Beefy] { Ward-8 }

Objay Dart : Faery Fire attack inflicts an additional 1 Hit damage that ignores defenses.
Healing Touch - Any adjacent friendly units heal 8 Hits at the start of each round.
Dying Cry - If slain by an enemy, every member of the Altruistic Elf's side in the hex gains a +2 Combat / +1 Defense Inspiration Bonus until the start of their next Turn. Dying Cry Inspiration Bonuses are cumulative.

Results
Tenebris Stacks :
Tod: Leads Will, Rolf, Cupid, T. Coil, Hp01, Hp02, Hp03. (+5 Leadership, +2 Chief Warlord)
Yuri: Leads ZA01, ZA02, ZA03, ZA04, ZA05, Comet, Hp04. (+3 Leadership, +2 Chief Warlord)
Wandereus: Leads GA01, GA02, GA03, GA04, GA05, GA06, GA07 (+3 Leadership, +2 Chief Warlord, +4 Dance)
Tyler (WL02): Leads ZA08, ZA09, ZA010, ZA011 (+2 Leadership, +2 Chief Warlord)

-- Round 2 --

Phase 13
----------
(Note: EE10 is in front of Altriust Elf AE04)
EE10: Fire @ LU3
Roll : 7. 14 Combat + 4 Dance Fighting + 2 Leadership - (4 Defense + 4 Leadership) = 12 Hits. Target dusted.

EE11: Fire @ LU1
Roll : 10. 17 Combat + 4 Dance Fighting + 2 Leadership - (4 Defense + 4 Leadership) = 15 Hits. Target dusted.

EE14: Fire @ LU4
Roll : 7. 14 Combat + 4 Dance Fighting + 2 Leadership - (4 Defense + 4 Leadership) = 12 Hits. Target dusted.

EE16: Fire @ LU5
Roll : 8. 15 Combat + 4 Dance Fighting + 2 Leadership - (4 Defense + 4 Leadership) = 13 Hits. Target dusted.

Zed archers, waiting for the elven archers to fire, respond! (They would have waited forever...)
Anderson (ZA09): Fires @ EE10
Roll : 5. 12 Combat + (2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting) = Ward damaged. (Ward-1)

Bruford (ZA10): Fires @ EE11
Roll : 12. 19 Combat + (2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting) = Ward destroyed. 6 Hits.

Wakeman (ZA11): Fires @ EE14
Roll : 6. 13 Combat + (2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting) = Ward destroyed.

Howe (ZA12): Fires @ EE16
Roll : 5. 12 Combat + (2 Leadership + 2 Chief Warlord) - (3 Defense + 2 Leadership + 4 Dance Fighting) = Ward damaged. (Ward-1)

Gumpt'n2: Moves to Z15; Strike @ Tower
Roll : 8. 5 Hits. (Tower: 62)

Gumpt'n3: Moves to AB15; Strike @ Tower
Roll : 4. 11 Hits. (Tower: 58)

Gumpt'n5: Moves to AD15; Strike @ Tower
Roll : 9. 5 Hits. (Tower: 49)

Gumpt'n6: Moves to AF15; Strike @ Tower
Roll : 9. 3 Hits. (Tower: 40)

Gumpt'n8: Moves to AH16; Strike @ Tower
Roll : 9. 4 Hits. (Tower: 31)
(Note: Will and Cupid were waiting for Gumpt'n8 Guard to be eliminated, and thus were not able to react to the Gumption's sprint. They can target it on the next phase.)

As always, let me know if you see any mistakes.
Last edited by MarbitChow on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MarbitChow

Postby MarbitChow » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Werebiscuit wrote: Marbit, depending on how you deal with movement through the doors. I reckon Hp02 & Hp03 may be able to reach W8 and AB8 respectively and Hp01 & Hp04 should only be 1 square behind which would put them on W9 & AB9. Can you let me know if I'm working movement through the doors correctly? Thanks.
You are correct, although I believe based on the latest layout, it's no longer an issue.

ETheBoyce wrote:Working under the assumption that the current orders elf archers have is to shoot me full of arrows when I show my face; I wait till phase 9 to move meaning the Level 2s have lost their readied actions from last turn but the level 1s have not, can the level 1s readied attacks be used to Support/Coordinate with the level 2s or would they have to wait till phase 7 to give the bonus?
Support, etc. have to be declared at the start of the phase. They are used throughout the phase. Supporting units have to act simultaneously with or before the units they support, otherwise the bonus is lost. Once they act, the supported units gain the bonus for the rest of the round. If supporting units fire on 11, supported units can shoot on 11 and 10 and keep the bonus.[/quote]
MarbitChow

Postby Fkrts » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:40 pm

I'd suggest that we clear the tower and move some infantry over to where there will soon be a gap in the walls. I doubt if we can bring enough gumptions down to save the tower and I would prefer if most of our casters didn't end up on the ground.
Fkrts

Postby Werebiscuit » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Fkrts wrote:I'd suggest that we clear the tower and move some infantry over to where there will soon be a gap in the walls. I doubt if we can bring enough gumptions down to save the tower and I would prefer if most of our casters didn't end up on the ground.

Don't Panic :Of the 5 gumptions attacking the tower Coil can stun 3 and Will and Cupid can kill the 4th...this turn. So next turn only 1 gumption can get an attack on the tower... and guess what ? Our ballistae, Will and Cupid ALL get to fire before he attacks :twisted: so guards or not...he is toast too.

They will not damage the tower in round 3 and Coil can stun the remaining 2 or 3 during that round again for round 4 so they will not damage the tower in round 4 either.

P.S. I believe gumption 1 is : 2 of (60 hits)
Last edited by Werebiscuit on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Werebiscuit

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games