Marbit Island - COMPLETED

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Marbit Island

Postby LTDave » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:38 am

Waiting on orders from 3 Marbits...
LTDave

Postby CroverusRaven » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:47 am

Pinata looks hungrily at the dog.
Pick up a Dagger
Help kill D1
Over eat some dawg meat
Gather berries from a bush.

If there are no more bushes to harvest from cause of other actions
Examine the plots of ground, trying to figure out what else they could build.
CroverusRaven

Postby Werebiscuit » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:28 am

M6 gathers food, eats, gathers water, waters plant. ( any excess orders such as eating etc or orders that cannot be carried out such as gather water, water plant etc will be exchanged for gather food options)
Werebiscuit

Postby Werebiscuit » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:51 am

Exate, if you have spare orders please use some to tend the plant
Werebiscuit

Postby LTDave » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:27 am

Ok - I think I have orders for everyone.

Now to do the combat...

M9 (KF25) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Stone Axe (Tool, +1DRM in Combat), Stone Knife (Tool, +1DRM in Combat) , Notes: Hungry , Level 1

and

M7 "Pinata" (CroverusRaven) C 2 , D 1 , H 5 /5 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Stone Knife (Tool, +1DRM in Combat) , Notes: Fed , Level 1

vs

Wild Dawg

M9 attack - rolls 4, 4 - 2 hits
Dawg has no defence.
Dawg attacks - 5, 3, 5 - 2 hits
M9 has 2 Defence - 3, 6 - 1 hit blocked

M7 attack - rolls 2, 4 - 1 hit
Dawg has no defence.

Dawg is cwoaked, and yields 3 food.
LTDave

Postby LTDave » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:51 am

Actions From Last Turn:
M2 Cut Wood Cut Wood Start Making Axe Finish Making Axe
M5 Start Making Wooden Dagger Finish Making Wooden Dagger Start Making Wooden Dagger Finish Making Wooden Dagger
M6 Tend Plants Tend Plants Tend Plants Tend Plants
M7 Pick up Dagger Attack D1 Over Eat Examine the plots of ground, trying to figure out what else they could build.
M8 Gathers Food Gathers Food Gathers Food Eats
M9 Picks up Axe Start Making Wooden Dagger Finish Making Wooden Dagger Attack D1
M10 Move North 2 moves Move South 2 Moves
M11 Picks up Axe Cut Wood Cut Wood Start Making Spear

M10 returns from his adventure, which he can relay to you all what happened…
M6 notices that tending to the plants increases their fruitfulness…
M7 examines the plots, and dreams of what could be. Strangely, M7 has the urge to dig. If only there was a tool for that…

Results:
2 Wood Stored
Less 4 Wood used
Plus 3 Wood Gathered
Equals 1 Wood Stored

0 Food Stored
Plus 7 Food Gathered / Hunted
Less 1 Food Eaten during the turn
Less 6 Food Consumed at the Start of the Turn
Equals 0 is left in stores.

Unit Status
Spoiler: show
Name
M2 "Choppy" (tigerusthegreat) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Stone Axe (Tool, +1DRM in Combat) , Notes: Fed , Level 2
M5 (WhirdCheese) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Stone Axe (Tool, +1DRM in Combat), Stone Knife (Tool, +1DRM in Combat) , Notes: Fed , Level 1
M6 (Werebiscuit) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: None , Notes: Fed, Guilt Ridden over sending Marbits to cwoak… , Level 1
M7 "Pinata" (CroverusRaven) C 2 , D 0 , H 6 /6 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Stone Knife (Tool, +1DRM in Combat) , Notes: Fed , Level 1
M8 (The Colonel) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: None , Notes: Fed , Level 1
M9 (KF25) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Stone Axe (Tool, +1DRM in Combat), Stone Knife (Tool, +1DRM in Combat) , Notes: Fed , Level 1
M10 (MarbitChow) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: None , Notes: Starving , Level 1
M11 (Exate) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: None , Notes: Starving , Level 1
M12 (Nnelg) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: None , Notes: Hungry , Level 1
M13 (NPC) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: None , Notes: Hungry , Level 1

Pop Queue
Spoiler: show

Turn 6 Starts Now. 48 hours to post orders (or sooner if all players respond sooner).

Please put all your orders in Bold, and remember to tell me your Marbits designation (Mx) and Name if you have one. If you don't, then why?

LTDave

Postby LTDave » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:00 am

M13 is listed as an NPC. Unless a new player steps in, he will remain as such.

A PC may spend an action to issue orders to an NPC or NPCs. And NPC will follow the first set of orders so issued.

Please remember to put your orders in bold, and list your Mx designation and Name.
LTDave

Postby CroverusRaven » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:02 am

Pinata pats his tummy, happy now that he's larger than before. "Ok, someone chop some wood. I've got an idea." He also looks at M13 and points at him. "You, get me some food.

Order M13 to start gathering from bushes
As soon as there is enough wood Pinata creates a shovel
He goes to a plot and Starts Digging. Then he searches what he's dug up.
CroverusRaven

Postby Werebiscuit » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:35 am

M6 smiles brightly, happy that he seem to have created new food sources Eats, gathers food gathers food, plants a seed

Apparently over his guilt on ordering Marbits to their deaths he orders " You two with axes and daggers *points to M9 & M11 * go see if you can kill anything over there *points to the northeast* ( Note ; It seems to be M9 & M11 in the picture but M5 & M9 in the unit list...so, not sure which two he's actually pointing at)
Werebiscuit

Postby Werebiscuit » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:47 am

Note there are 4 extra berries this turn..after 4 tend plants orders...wonder why that happened ? eh ?

( Please note that for M6 any unneeded order such as eat will become a tend plant)
Last edited by Werebiscuit on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Werebiscuit

Postby MarbitChow » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:49 am

M10 "Otis" : Gather Food, Gather Food, Over Eat, Over Eat

Otis relates his encounters:

I crossed the hex boundary, and was immediately in a grey hex, an ash-laden desolate wasteland.
There were a few berry bushes, but most of hex contained giant mushrooms and strange rock formations spewing strange smelling gases.
There were creatures there as well - at least three green-skinned creatures, about the same size as us, and a fierce looking creature with fangs and stripes.
The green-skinned creatures will be known as "Otisbits", and the stripy, fanged creature is an "Otisfang".
Equilateratoria is now underway. New players are welcome to join at any time! (Rules)
MarbitChow

Postby Werebiscuit » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:59 am

M6...or indeed, "Lippy" says "Well done Otis, come get some food... can you tell how many bushes we have ? Or is that 'a few ' too ? "
Werebiscuit

Postby MarbitChow » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:08 am

LTDave wrote:A PC may spend an action to issue orders to an NPC or NPCs. And NPC will follow the first set of orders so issued.
In order to prevent the first person who responds from hogging all the NPCs, would you consider making each order require an action, and/or assign all the 1st orders of all Marbits before you assign the 2nd?

Example: If M2 orders "All NPCs" to gather food, and M5 orders "All NPCs " to tend plants, and M6 orders an NPC to build an ax, and there are 5 NPCs (M21-25), M21 will gather food, M22 will tend plants, M23 will build an ax, M24 will gather food, and M25 will tend plants.

Otherwise, the potential advantage to being the first to respond is HUGE - they become the automatic leader of all NPCs.

Werebiscuit wrote:M6...or indeed, "Lippy" says "Well done Otis, come get some food... can you tell how many bushes we have ? Or is that 'a few ' too ? "

Otis raises an eyebrow at Lippy, who is clearly well-named, and responds, "I see four bushes in our hex. Sorry I didn't get an exact count of bushes and mushrooms - the otisfang captured most of my attention, to be honest. I'm not going back in there alone and unarmed again."
Equilateratoria is now underway. New players are welcome to join at any time! (Rules)
MarbitChow

Postby CroverusRaven » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:11 am

MarbitChow wrote:
LTDave wrote:A PC may spend an action to issue orders to an NPC or NPCs. And NPC will follow the first set of orders so issued.
In order to prevent the first person who responds from hogging all the NPCs, would you consider making each order require an action, and/or assign all the 1st orders of all Marbits before you assign the 2nd?

Example: If M2 orders "All NPCs" to gather food, and M5 orders "All NPCs " to tend plants, and M6 orders an NPC to build an ax, and there are 5 NPCs (M21-25), M21 will gather food, M22 will tend plants, M23 will build an ax, M24 will gather food, and M25 will tend plants.

Otherwise, the potential advantage to being the first to respond is HUGE - they become the automatic leader of all NPCs.

I used an action to Order just M13 to gather me some food.
CroverusRaven

Postby Werebiscuit » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:16 am

MarbitChow wrote:
Werebiscuit wrote:You'll be asking about horseless carriages next ;)
Well, duh. They'd HAVE to be horseless. We haven't found any horses yet.

OOC So what do you do ? You then go out and find horses...ones with pointy teeth. We're not buying that you named them 'Otisfangs' :roll: /OOC
Werebiscuit

Postby Werebiscuit » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:20 am

Lippy Points to M13 and says "Can you make me an axe ? I've another idea!" ( LTDave for this turn only this will only become an order if he doesnt have to use the eat order)
Last edited by Werebiscuit on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Werebiscuit

Postby Werebiscuit » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:25 am

CroverusRaven wrote:
MarbitChow wrote:

I used an action to Order just M13 to gather me some food.

Actually one using up one order to get another order carried out by the NPC gains us nothing. Either Give them 4 orders ..or none. The huts appear to continually produce NPC's so soon we'll be using up our orders JUST to give 4 NPC's an order. Until that time the intial posters get the bonus.
Werebiscuit

Postby CroverusRaven » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:31 am

Right, but I didn't say "Use 1 action to gather food." I simply said for him to get me food. So he may use just one, or he might use all of his actions (or if he makes the axe for Lippy, he'll just use 2 actions.)
CroverusRaven

Postby Werebiscuit » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:33 am

CroverusRaven wrote:Right, but I didn't say "Use 1 action to gather food." I simply said for him to get me food. So he may use just one, or he might use all of his actions (or if he makes the axe for Lippy, he'll just use 2 actions.)

Using that Logic , what's to say he won't make 2 axes if wood is available. :P But as far as I know making an axe takes 3 actions cut wood, start making axe, finish making axe. I WAS assuming you just gave him one action. :oops:
Werebiscuit

Postby tigerusthegreat » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:41 am

Choppy spends 3 actions chopping wood, and then looks at the trees to find a pinecone, or something else to plant a new tree with (if this doesn't require an action, he will plant it in an empty slot)
Prehendo Victoria - My first erfworld story. Comment thread

Last Updated 4/09/2014

Imperial Destiny (My Science Fiction Story) Updated 4/09/2014 (link is to first page)
tigerusthegreat

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games