Marbit Island - COMPLETED

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Marbit Island

Postby Werebiscuit » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Exate wrote:Is it just me, or have the last two people to level up not gotten any kind of stat increase?

They will ;) just takes time to apply is all.
Exate wrote:Do we have any precedent yet for making items out of presumably superior materials- metal axes or knives rather than stone ones, and so forth- to check if there's a superior result?

note the difference between the metal sword and the wooden knife
Werebiscuit

Postby HerbieRai » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:46 pm

M14 "Cook" will gather, gather, gather, harvest mushroom?
HerbieRai

Postby Lamech » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:58 pm

M22 'Huggles' Orders Version 2
Gather One Berry and keep instead of adding to stock
Tend Bush (if a bush needs tending, otherwise jog around hex(Train?)
Attempt to sharpen the fang into a knife (using one of the rock/ore or the stones of the forge as something to sharpen against) if unable jog around hex(Train?)
Attempt to sharpen the fang into a knife (using one of the rock/ore or the stones of the forge as something to sharpen against) if unable/not needed jog around hex(Train?)

Huggles is still looking to trade something for a tool.
Exate wrote:Do we have any precedent yet for making items out of presumably superior materials- metal axes or knives rather than stone ones, and so forth- to check if there's a superior result?
Hopefully I'll have a bone knife soon, so that might tell us something.
Last edited by Lamech on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lamech

Postby Werebiscuit » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Note to LTDave Lucky will keep well away from Cook and try to see what the native creatures feed on
Werebiscuit

Postby CroverusRaven » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:05 pm

I'm willing to give my shovel to someone who will dig ore for me, and if someone else can get me wood, I can ebgin outfitting everyone with metal swords, and possibly make shields and other armor.

In the meantime:

Smithy will build a metal knife, cure the pelt, start making hide armour, keep making hide armour

Note: If anyone DOES want the shovel I'm allowing them to take it from me, as I'm equipping the metal knife and the sword in my main hands for now.
CroverusRaven

Postby Lamech » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:09 pm

M22 'Huggles' Orders Version 2
Gather One Berry and keep instead of adding to stock
Attempt to sharpen the fang into a knife (using one of the rock/ore or the stones of the forge as something to sharpen against) if unable jog around hex(Train?)
Equip shovel (using one of the rock/ore or the stones of the forge as something to sharpen against) if unable jog around hex(Train?)
Lamech

Postby WhirdCheese » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:00 pm

M5 drop spear pick up the shield Move north
M16 Move North
M17 Move North

So Long!!!
Last edited by WhirdCheese on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhirdCheese

Postby Exate » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:20 pm

M11 will tend plants, chop wood, chop wood, chop wood.

If someone could forge a saw or something like that, that would be cool.
Exate
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!

Postby LTDave » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:56 pm

So, only orders from The Colonel are still to come in.

You guys are quick.
LTDave

Postby Lamech » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:38 pm

M22 'Huggles' Orders Version 4
Gather One Berry
Try and gather wood
Equip shovel (using one of the rock/ore or the stones of the forge as something to sharpen against) if unable jog around hex(Train?)[/quote]

Actually that's a good thing, because I noticed I was trying to hold three things at the same time.
Lamech

Postby CroverusRaven » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:14 am

Exate, if I get the Ore for it, next Turn I'll make you a saw. Smithy is going to start focusing on forging and other item making.
CroverusRaven

Postby Lamech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:28 am

How much do bushes produce a turn? Do they refill whenever tended? (Up to once a turn?)

Also Nnelg I shall probably be moving to your colony next turn. If everything goes well. Lots of space for inane building experiments, and lots of trees to harvest. How are you handling productive buildings and such? If I plant a bush is that for the public good?
Lamech

Postby The Colonel » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:50 am

Octave boosts his move wanting to be a simple farmer.

Tends any plant not tended to yet and gathers as many berries as possible.
The Colonel

Postby CroverusRaven » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:33 am

Just double checking something: A Player's PC can only befriend a number of NPC's = to their PC level, correct? I just want to be sure, cause I'm hoping to befriend one of the next NPCs and have a dedicated Miner.
CroverusRaven

Postby LTDave » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:08 am

Processing. Do not edit or add orders.

And yes. That is correct. But the level of dedication will depend upon motivation.
LTDave

Postby LTDave » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:53 am

Postal Holder
LTDave

Postby LTDave » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:54 am

Actions From Last Turn: . . . . . . . . .
M2 "Choppy" (tigerusthegreat) Befriends M25 Befriends M25 Cuts Wood Cuts Wood
M5 (WhirdCheese) Takes shield (drops spear) Move North -
M6 "Lippy" (Werebiscuit) Befriend M24 Befriend M24 Moves NW - Takes Knife
M8 "Octave" (The Colonel) Tends Plant Tends Plant Tends Plant Tends Plant Gathers Food
M10 "Otis" (MarbitChow) Start Making Sword Finish making Sword Equip Sword Practice Sword
M11 (Exate) Tends Plant Cuts Wood Cuts Wood Cuts Wood
M13 "Lucky" (Werebiscuit) Finish Making Knife Gathers Food Gathers Food Gathers Food
M14 "Cook" (HerbieRai) Gathers Food Gathers Food Gathers Food Harvest Mushroom
M15 "See Eff" (MarbitChow) Start Making Sword Finish making Sword Equip Sword Practice Sword
M16 (Whirdcheese) Move North -
M17 (Whirdcheese) Move North -
M18 "Smithy" (CroverusRaven) Start making metal knife (which he changes to a Sword, since there is no noticeable difference between a basic knife and a metal knife. I mean seriously. Finish making Sword Start making hide armour Finish making hide armour
M20 "Isocates" (Nnelg) Gathers Food Gathers Food Gathers Food Tends Plant
M21 "lolol" (Nnelg) Start making Shield Finish making Shield Start making spear Eat
M22 "Huggles" (Lamech) Gathers Food Take Food Tends Plant
M23 "Too Random II" (KF25) Gathers Food Gathers Food Gathers Food Eats
M24 "Loopy" (Werebiscuit) Takes knife take shield Moves NW -
M25 "Berry Good" (tigerusthegreat) Gathers Food Gathers Food Tends Plant Plants Sapling

Results for Home Hex:
3 Ore
Plus 0 Ore Gathered
Less 3 Ore used
Equals 0 Ore is left in Stores

0 Wood Stored
Plus 5 Wood Gathered
Less 3 Wood Used
Equals 2 Wood is left in Stores

10 Food Stored
Plus 4 Food Gathered
Less 1 Food eaten this turn
Less 10 Food Consumed at the Start of the Turn
Equals 3 is left in stores.

Results for South Eastern Hex: 3 Wood PLUS 0 Wood Gathered LESS 3 Wood Used EQUALS 0 Wood is left in Stores
0 Food PLUS 3 Food Gathered LESS 3 Food Eaten EQUALS 0 Food is left in stores

Results for North Western Hex: 0 Wood Gathered 0 Wood Used 0 Wood left in Stores
0 Food PLUS 10 Food Gathered LESS 6 Food Eaten EQUALS 4 Food is left in stores

Unit Status
Spoiler: show
Name
M2 "Choppy" (tigerusthegreat) C 2 , D 3 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Axe, Shield , Notes: Fed , Level 2
M5 (WhirdCheese) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 5 Specials: None , Equipment: Knife, Shield , Notes: Hungry , Level 2
M6 "Lippy" (Werebiscuit) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 5 Specials: None , Equipment: Knife , Notes: Fed , Level 2
M8 "Octave" (The Colonel) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 5 Specials: None , Equipment: None , Notes: Fed , Level 2
M10 "Otis" (MarbitChow) C 2 , D 1 , H 5 /5 , M 5 Specials: None , Equipment: Sword, Shield , Notes: Fed , Level 2
M11 (Exate) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Axe, Spear , Notes: Fed , Level 1
M13 "Lucky" (Werebiscuit) C 2 , D 1 , H 5 /5 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Axe, 1/2 Knife , Notes: Fed , Level 1
M14 (HerbieRai) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Sickle , Notes: Fed , Level 1
M15 "See Eff" (MarbitChow) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Sword , Notes: Fed , Level 1
M16 (Whirdcheese) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Axe, Shield , Notes: Hungry , Level 1
M17 (Whird Cheese) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Spear, Shield , Notes: Hungry , Level 1
M18 "Smithy" (CroverusRaven) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Sword, Shovel, Basic Armour , Notes: Fed , Level 1
M20 "Isocates" (Nnelg) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Knife , Notes: Fed , Level 1
M21 "lolol" (Nnelg) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Knife , Notes: Fed , Level 1
M22 "Huggles" (Lamech) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Fang, 1 Berry , Notes: Fed , Level 1
M23 "Too Random II" (KF25) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: None , Notes: Fed , Level 1
M24 "Loopy" (Werebiscuit) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: Knife, Spear , Notes: Fed , Level 1
M25 "Berry Good" (tigerusthegreat) C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: None , Notes: Fed , Level 1
M26 C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: None , Notes: Fed , Level 1
M27 C 2 , D 2 , H 4 /4 , M 4 Specials: None , Equipment: None , Notes: Fed , Level 1

Equipment Details
Axe Tool +1 DRM to Combat Costs 1 Wood
Basic Armour Armour +1 Defence
Knife Tool +1 DRM to Combat Costs 1 Wood
Shovel Tool +1 DRM to Defence Costs 1 Wood
Sickle Tool +1 DRM to Combat Costs 1 Wood
Spear Weapon +1 DRM to Combat & Defence, Long Costs 2 Wood
Shield Armour +2 to Defence Costs 2 Wood
Sword Weapon +1 Combat, +2 DRM to Combat Costs 1 Wood & 1 Ore

Pop Queue
Spoiler: show

Turn 13 Starts Now. 24 hours to post orders (or sooner if all players respond sooner).

Please put all your orders in Bold, and remember to tell me your Marbit's designation (Mx) and Name if you have one. If you don't, then why?

Map error - there is no spare spear in the Home Hex (try saying that nine times fast)
Last edited by LTDave on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
LTDave

Postby LTDave » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:02 am

At the start of the turn, the Apparition appears:

"Bitchu! Bitchu! Damn that bit! If you can hear this, then know that the boats are on the way. They'll be at your position in three turns. Three turns! You must have the Helm of Destiny or else the MarKing will..."

[PLOT!]
LTDave

Postby The Colonel » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:07 am

Octave takes M26 as an apprentice farmer

Befriend M26 , Befriend M26, Tend all untended Plants.

M26 Gathers 4 fruits.
The Colonel

Postby Werebiscuit » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:25 am

Lippy says to Too Random " We need fed while we're working. If you tend plants and gather for us today I will give you this knife and tomorrow you can make 2 shields okay ?"

M6 Lippy Make shield, finish making shield, equip shield equip spear give M23 knife If M24 giving him the spear automatically equips it for him he will observe the Otisbears to see what they eat (and their stats)
M13 Lucky Chop wood x 4
M24 Loopy Make shield, finish making shield equip shield give M6 spear
Last edited by Werebiscuit on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Werebiscuit

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games