Marbit Island - COMPLETED

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Marbit Island

Postby LTDave » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:32 am

LTDave wrote:

[PLOT!]
LTDave

Postby Werebiscuit » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:57 am

Werebiscuit wrote:Lippy says to Too Random " We need fed while we're working. If you tend plants and gather for us today I will give you this knife and tomorrow you can make 2 shields okay ?"

M6 Lippy Make shield, finish making shield, equip shield equip spear give M23 knife
M13 Lucky Chop wood x 4
M24 Loopy Make shield, finish making shield equip shield give M6 spear

Lucky says to Cook "We've not forgotten you, don't worry. Let us know what you want and we'll work on it...but probably tomorrow, okay ?"
Werebiscuit

Postby CroverusRaven » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:37 am

Edit, redoing orders completely, ignore this post
Last edited by CroverusRaven on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
CroverusRaven

Postby MarbitChow » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:47 am

M10 "Otis" (MarbitChow) : Befriend M27 x2, Give Sword to M27, Equip Sword, Practice Sword
M15 "See Eff" : Make Shield x2, Equip Shield, Practice Sword
M27 "Foo Baar" : Make Shield x2, Equip Shield, Practice Sword (or Equip Sword if Otis giving the sword doesn't automatically equip it)
Last edited by MarbitChow on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Equilateratoria is now underway. New players are welcome to join at any time! (Rules)
MarbitChow

Postby CroverusRaven » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:53 am

Dig for Ore, Dig for Ore, Create Saw. and if creating the saw only takes 1 action Dig for more Ore
CroverusRaven

Postby HerbieRai » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:30 am

Cook responds

"All I want is a larder and a shield, and we should also build a hut in this hex before another storm comes through. All get you some mushrooms."

Cook: Harvest Mushroom, Harvest Mushroom, Harvest Mushroom, Harvest Mushroom
HerbieRai

Postby Nnelg » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:54 am

Hm... I think I should be doing something about that plot.

M20 "Isocates": Equip Shield, Examine Statue, Gather Food, Attack "Otisneck" (Yeah yeah yeah, I know... :lol: )
M21 "Iolol": Finish Spear, Equip Spear, Tend Plant, Attack "Otisneck".

(Note: I'm attacking one single creature as a stack of two.)

By the way... Since there seems to be a surplus of NPCs in the main hex, could someone send one my way, perhaps? That bush is enough to support three, if I get a dedicated farmer for it...
Last edited by Nnelg on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Wizard is Charlie!"
Nnelg

Postby tigerusthegreat » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:01 am

M2 "Choppy" Create Sickle, Create Sickle, Give Sickle to M25 "Berry Good", Move SE
M25 "Berry Good" Move SE, Harvest food, Harvest Food, clear bushes

I'll help you out Nnelg, going to clear away bushes to get a spot for another berry bush.
Prehendo Victoria - My first erfworld story. Comment thread

Last Updated 4/24/2014

Imperial Destiny (My Science Fiction Story) Updated 4/09/2014 (link is to first page)
tigerusthegreat

Postby Nnelg » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:10 am

Why, Thank you there. (And we're going to need another berry bush if you've got a sickle.)
"The Wizard is Charlie!"
Nnelg

Postby Lamech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:47 am

M22 'Huggles'
Gather Fruit
Tend Bush
Sharpen Fang into knife
Sharpen Fang into knife

Okay, about that plot, boats will arrive at our hex, and unless we have the MacGuffin the new Marbits will be angry. Since we don't have that the new Marbits will be angry. We need to regroup in home hex, and prepare for battle!
Lamech

Postby Exate » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:15 pm

If we want to follow up on that plot thread, we really need to stack up and start taking over other hexes as a group. That Helm they want must be here somewhere. Spreading out and becoming sustainable and all that is nice, but we did come here with a mission originally. Well, okay, I didn't come here with a mission, I popped in that hut. M2 and M5 came here with a mission, along with a bunch of croaked marbits. If they're not going to push for it, whatever.

M11 will plant sapling, chop wood, chop wood, chop wood.

LTDave wrote:M18 "Smithy" (CroverusRaven) Start making metal knife (which he changes to a Sword, since there is no noticeable difference between a basic knife and a metal knife. I mean seriously.
A "basic knife" as flavored here is a sharp rock attached to a wooden handle, isn't it? A metal knife would logically be pretty much strictly better at all forms of knifing. Still, if video game physics say they're the same, I won't complain; seems mostly to our benefit to be able to make tools that don't suck out of nothing but wood and implied stone.
Exate
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!

Postby Werebiscuit » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Turn 6 LTDave wrote:Midway through the turn, a strange apparition... er... apparates.

"Bitchu? Bitchu? Are you there? This is Marwun. The thinkagram is unstable - step into the link. Bitchu? Why won't you answer? Where are you? What are you doing? The battle is going badly. We need you to hurry. You must..."

With a small *plot* the apparition disapparates.

Turn 13 LTDave wrote:At the start of the turn, the Apparition appears:

"Bitchu! Bitchu! Damn that bit! If you can hear this, then know that the boats are on the way. They'll be at your position in three turns. Three turns! You must have the Helm of Destiny or else the MarKing will..."

[PLOT!]

Reading between the lines the original marbits were sent to retrieve the Helm of Destiny to help in their battle but both ends of the plan are unravelling. We have at least 2 possible max stacks and each can cover 2 hexes per turn. So in 3 turns we COULD explore 10 new hexes by blitzing them. If we wanted to.

.... Or looked at another way... We have 3 turns to put as much distance as we can between us and a fleet of angry marbits :lol:
Werebiscuit

Postby tigerusthegreat » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:26 pm

They are coming by ship, so we burn the village, and take up residence on a hex that is two away from the nearest coast...that way they think we all died. The marbit sending the thinkagram clearly can't tell that Bitchu is dead, so he shouldn't know any of us are alive either.

Last Updated 4/24/2014

Imperial Destiny (My Science Fiction Story) Updated 4/09/2014 (link is to first page)
tigerusthegreat

Postby MarbitChow » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:45 pm

OR, and I realize this is a crazy thought, we COULD just tell them what happened, and use them to help get this McGuffin.
Equilateratoria is now underway. New players are welcome to join at any time! (Rules)
MarbitChow

Postby HerbieRai » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Or perhaps its the enemies of the marbits that are coming looking for the McGuffin to use against the superior marbit army, and our job was to get it and bring it back to the main army for proper protection. I mean come on, we are a group of unled marbits and we took out an otisfang. Let marbits must have the strength and knowledge of the titans.
HerbieRai

Postby tigerusthegreat » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:13 pm

HerbieRai wrote:Or perhaps its the enemies of the marbits that are coming looking for the McGuffin to use against the superior marbit army, and our job was to get it and bring it back to the main army for proper protection. I mean come on, we are a group of unled marbits and we took out an otisfang. Let marbits must have the strength and knowledge of the titans.

Indeed, ask Lord Manpower the Temporary how mighty led marbits are

Last Updated 4/24/2014

tigerusthegreat

Postby LTDave » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:46 pm

UPDATE on the map - WhirdCheese's 3 Marbits start the turn in the home hex. There is 3 less food in the hex, and the 3 Marbits are fed.
LTDave

Postby LTDave » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Spreading out and becoming sustainable and all that is nice, but we did come here with a mission originally. Well, okay, I didn't come here with a mission, I popped in that hut. M2 and M5 came here with a mission, along with a bunch of croaked marbits. If they're not going to push for it, whatever.

Only M2 can even remember Bitchu. M5 popped in time to see his corpse.
Just sayin'.
LTDave

Postby BLANDCorporatio » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:50 pm

LTDave wrote:
LTDave wrote:

[PLOT!]

Hah. Yeah it looks like no one noticed that significant detail at first. :lol:
The whole point of this is lost if you keep it a secret.
BLANDCorporatio
Tool + YOTD Supporter!
Tool + YOTD Supporter!

Postby KF25 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Too Random II equips knife (if possible) and tends bushes.
Last edited by KF25 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KF25

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games